UK: Racism has returned

Are you saying all the immigrants in the UK are there illegally?

I'll repeat what I wrote, but I'll write very slowly this time so that you can understand what I wrote:

Immigrants are invited by the people, invaders arrive without the consent of the people.
Did you go to the mark on the video I posted?

Your video failed to play for me. Whether you write it slow or write it fast has no effect on me. You perhaps meant to ask me to read it slow. These kind of obvious mishaps from you tells me that you are on some sort of medication or you do not have a fully functioning brain.

Are you claiming all the immigrants in the UK landed there without any papers and made their way in by defeating native Brits? If not then what else do you mean by invaders?

You do not need to post a link or video. Just answer the question.

If you can't get a youtube video to play for you then you appear ill-equipped to engage in discussion for even simple matters seem to be beyond you. Good day.

If you can't make your argument without a YouTube video to fall back on, that's on you, not him.

There's a statement of fact in the video, so the video serves as a source.

This time, I am making it really easy for you. This is a simple yes or no question. You do not need a video or link to answer this. Just say yes or no.

Do you think all immigrants in the UK are there without visa/naturalization?

Are you saying all the immigrants in the UK are there illegally?

I'll repeat what I wrote, but I'll write very slowly this time so that you can understand what I wrote:

Immigrants are invited by the people, invaders arrive without the consent of the people.

Your video failed to play for me. Whether you write it slow or write it fast has no effect on me. You perhaps meant to ask me to read it slow. These kind of obvious mishaps from you tells me that you are on some sort of medication or you do not have a fully functioning brain.

Are you claiming all the immigrants in the UK landed there without any papers and made their way in by defeating native Brits? If not then what else do you mean by invaders?

If you can't get a youtube video to play for you then you appear ill-equipped to engage in discussion for even simple matters seem to be beyond you. Good day.

If you can't make your argument without a YouTube video to fall back on, that's on you, not him.

I watched the video. What "statement of fact" are you referring to?

I didn't see any "facts".

The British people were never consulted . . . .

This time, I am making it really easy for you. This is a simple yes or no question. You do not need a video or link to answer this. Just say yes or no.

Here it is again: "Immigrants are invited by the people, invaders arrive without the consent of the people."

Are you saying UK should hold country wide referendums each time a foreigner applies for a visa to enter the UK? Are you really that insane?

Last edited:

Here it is again: "Immigrants are invited by the people, invaders arrive without the consent of the people."

You are a wimp. You do not have guts to enter in what us sane folks call honest discourse.

Are you saying UK should hold country wide referendums each time before a foreigner is given visa to enter the UK? Are you really that insane?

What I'm saying is that a government is elected to govern THE PEOPLE, not to CHANGE the people. The issue should have been put to the people:

Do you wish to continue on with British culture or do you wish to erase British culture and replace the culture and the people with an influx of different peoples from different cultures?
If the people of the UK believe that they want the British culture and people erased from the Earth, then they can vote in the affirmative, and the government has a legitimate mandate to change the culture and the people of the UK. For the government to proceed to actually change the culture and people without the consent of the people indicates a silent coup has taken place and people have the right to wage war in defense of their people, culture and society.

I have no sympathy for the invader class in the UK.

Of course they were "consulted", in the same ways as citizens of any representative Democracy in the world are.

They voted for, or against, the guys who did it or the guys who promised to repeal it.

Or are you arguing for direct democracy?

Of course they were "consulted", in the same ways as citizens of any representative Democracy in the world are.

They voted for, or against, the guys who did it or the guys who promised to repeal it.

It was never part of an election campaign.

Are you saying UK should hold country wide referendums each time before a foreigner is given visa to enter the UK? Are you really that insane?

What I'm saying is that a government is elected to govern THE PEOPLE, not to CHANGE the people. The issue should have been put to the people:

Do you wish to continue on with British culture or do you wish to erase British culture and replace the culture and the people with an influx of different peoples from different cultures?
If the people of the UK believe that they want the British culture and people erased from the Earth, then they can vote in the affirmative, and the government has a legitimate mandate to change the culture and the people of the UK. For the government to proceed to actually change the culture and people without the consent of the people indicates a silent coup has taken place and people have the right to wage war in defense of their people, culture and society.

That "issue" is put to paper in every single election that the BNP loses.

It was never part of an election campaign.

Of course it has.

There's been a constant stream of far-right anti-immigration parties in the UK, straight from Mosley's British Union of Fascists right up to today's BNP.

Let us tackle issues one at a time. People like you thrive on mixing apples and oranges but I will not let you do that at least when you are talking to me. I just proved to you that immigrants are not invaders. They are immigrants because they follow the immigration process. Now, what you need to do is stop calling immigrants as invaders then I will help you sort out your next issue.

Which includes the votes of the invader class. Big surprise. European anti-foreigner feelings are intensifying as people there realize what they're losing. Corrective action is likely to arise.

Which includes the votes of the invader class. Big surprise. European anti-foreigner feelings are intensifying as people there realize what they're losing. Corrective action is likely to arise.

Let me guess, a race war.

Let me guess, a race war.
More likely a Millet System.

Whites are 92% of the UK population. So basically BNP fails to appeal to 92% of the UK population and here you are crying about the meager 8% non-whites of the UK.

Whites are 92% of the UK population. So basically BNP fails to appeal to 92% of the UK population and here you are crying about the meager 8% non-whites of the UK.

Uhuh:

Imagine if Glasgow disappeared. Not overnight and not physically, but imagine if everyone who lived there decided to leave, in the space of 10 years. Argyle Street, in the city centre – empty. Byres Road, next to the university – derelict. The Crow Road – abandoned (except, perhaps – if this were an exciting new BBC drama – for an old Iain Banks novel, rain-damaged pages flapping in a gutter, symbol of the great evacuation). All those tenements, riverside apartments, suburban villas, all lying vacant. You’d sort of notice, wouldn’t you? You’d expect people to talk about it, at least.

If your geographic history differs from mine, and you’ve no mental image of Glasgow to play with, consider, instead, Sheffield, or Nottingham, or Belfast. All cities of about 600,000 people. Imagine if everyone who lived there upped and left.

Not the opening scenes of a dystopic science fiction screenplay, but the unfictional, real London, whose white British population has declined by roughly the population of those cities in the 10 years between the last two census surveys. “White British” (as opposed to Eastern European) citizens now make up less than half of London’s population. This is a change of profound significance, by any historical benchmark.​

Who are the Britons? Not seeing many (any) of the invader class in the crowds. No burkas visible. This in London, a city which is now only 50% British white.

The Queen was applauded today in an unprecedented mark of appreciation as she led millions of Britons in remembering the fallen.

The monarch laid a wreath on the Cenotaph at the national Remembrance Day service alongside senior Royals, veterans and the Prime Minister, despite heightened security after police thwarted an alleged terror plot on Thursday.

1415530126871_Image_galleryImage_LONDON_UNITED_KINGDOM_NOV.JPG

1415538131963_wps_105_LONDON_UNITED_KINGDOM_NOV.jpg

1415534969133_wps_64_LONDON_UNITED_KINGDOM_NOV.jpg

1415538754550_wps_125_London_News_Pictures_09_1.jpg

1415528564877_wps_43_LONDON_UNITED_KINGDOM_NOV.jpg

It seems In-your-face racism has returned in UK. So who is at fault: racist whites or extremist Muslims?

---

Last week on the No 9 bus, a middle-aged white woman shouted “bloody Paki” and spat at me. The sputum landed on the back of my seat, grey and revolting as she was.
No one said a thing, not even the black and Asian people around me. They all lowered or averted their eyes. I was spat at in 1972, too, after exiled Ugandan Asians with British passports arrived here. That time I was sitting quietly in a park in Oxford, reading Middlemarch. So you think it’s much better than the really bad old days? The truth is that, since 2001, in-your-face racism has returned. But those who suffer it just have to swallow the insults and degradation.

The difference is that, back then, we had politicians of all parties, including Tories, who felt keenly that racial prejudice and discrimination were unjust and reprehensible. They passed laws, used government purchasing power to get companies to operate fairly and, bit by bit, made racism unacceptable in the public space. Now those at the top – with the exception of Diane Abbott – say nothing and do even less about this stain on our society. Ethnic-minority politicians are the biggest cowards of the lot.

In-your-face racism has returned and few are fighting against it - Comment - Voices - The Independent

The neo Marxists who held power for 14 years and introduced positive racism into the system. Putting immigrants to the front of the queue when it came to health care, housing, welfare, employment and advancement. How many times did we see court cases were immigrants were advanced above their skills and claimed millions for damage done to their reputations. How many times have we seen reports of immigrants getting London Mansions while the indigenous had to exist in overcrowded one room B&B's. How much of the racial hatred is down to the way the immigrants treat the indigenous, and the many recent cases of child rape and exploitation that were shown to be done in a racist manner. So I think this answers the question, the neo Marxists started the ball rolling and the immigrants picked up on the ease with which they could get an upper hand by screaming racist at every slight, this led to the indigenous thinking if we are to be called racists then we may as well be racists.

The whites who are fighting against foreign invaders cannot be blamed for defending their nation.

Yes those muslim invaders have a lot to answer for, why don't they do as they tell the Jews to do. GOP BACK WERE YOU CAME FROM

Forum List

Back