U.S. Soldiers Punished For Not Attending Christian Concert

Then why did the toops get in trouble? You understand how this works....dont you? Speaking of that, you were all over bikersailor for not being in the shit..what did you do specifically?

If you want to know my history, I will be happy to inform ya...

Who said anything about being in "trouble" ???

They got restricted barracks because they didnt go....that is in "trouble". Their weekend passes were threatened if they didnt comply with said restricted barracks....

In a Basic Training or AIT environment trainees (trainees not Soldiers) are kept to restricted areas such as the barracks unless on pass at all times. It is their normal place of duty and not a punishment.

I saw one from huffington post, but knew what you would say, so I stayed away from it...

Anyway, my personal thoughts on this is, this is bullshit and this Gen should be removed from his position. How dare he force his religion on his troops. That is bullshit and I have never personally sen this before, personally.

Show any documented fact that he "forced his religion" on his troops... And yes, I ready his writeup on the military article, and it said NOTHING of the sort... although you wingers like to add words to his statement to make it look like he did

And smartly staying away from a winger site like huffy puffy, but you then cite other winger sources?? epic fail

sooooo you read in a military aritcle he did what exactly....please provide theonly credible source you will accept....lolol

It doesn't exist, Zona. They are like stubborn little children that are going to get their way or else. I've said this before and I'll say it again. God Himself could come down here with the truth, and if it wasn't to their liking they would say He wasn't God. The most ignorant bunch of people on this earth, I swear. Thank God they are few.

Show any documented fact that he "forced his religion" on his troops... And yes, I ready his writeup on the military article, and it said NOTHING of the sort... although you wingers like to add words to his statement to make it look like he did

And smartly staying away from a winger site like huffy puffy, but you then cite other winger sources?? epic fail

sooooo you read in a military aritcle he did what exactly....please provide theonly credible source you will accept....lolol

It doesn't exist, Zona. They are like stubborn little children that are going to get their way or else. I've said this before and I'll say it again. God Himself could come down here with the truth, and if it wasn't to their liking they would say He wasn't God. The most ignorant bunch of people on this earth, I swear. Thank God they are few.

Have another donut, fat ass.

I don't know what you think you're accomplishing. What is with all of this fat ass crap?? You have never seen me in your life. I had my picture posted for a long time of me and my niece. It's pretty obvious that I'm not fat. What am I saying!!! You always ignore truth that you don't like. Why, thank you. That means you've seen the picture and you just wish I were fat. And in your world, wishing makes it so. Got it!!

I don't know what you think you're accomplishing. What is with all of this fat ass crap?? You have never seen me in your life. I had my picture posted for a long time of me and my niece. It's pretty obvious that I'm not fat. What am I saying!!! You always ignore truth that you don't like. Why, thank you. That means you've seen the picture and you just wish I were fat. And in your world, wishing makes it so. Got it!!

PMs are private. You hide behind them. You know why and I know why and most people on the board know why.

Fat ass.

PMs are private. You hide behind them. You know why and I know why and most people on the board know why.

Fat ass.

CGirl is just upset that no man wants her to have his children.

Fat ass.
:lol:

Alcohol really packs on the pounds, though, so her double-wide ass is understandable.

They got restricted barracks because they didnt go....that is in "trouble". Their weekend passes were threatened if they didnt comply with said restricted barracks....

In a Basic Training or AIT environment trainees (trainees not Soldiers) are kept to restricted areas such as the barracks unless on pass at all times. It is their normal place of duty and not a punishment.

Did you miss the part where they said they had to lay in their bunks, no electronics, nothing....and if they were caught doing anything other than laying in thier bunks they would loose their weekend passes. That is punishment.

The ones who went to this forced religious crap didnt have these restrictions. Do you not get it?

We really don't need to hear from another racist winger, but here you use your fucking twat stroking fingers to type more bullshit

As stated... please show any mainstream source that is reporting anything more than the fact that a suit was filed.... CNN, UPI, NPR, AP, ABC, FOX, Washington Post, LA Times, Chicago Tribune, etc... ANY ONE OF 'em

Just none of the typical winger sources we see from you left wing loons

Did you miss the part where they said they had to lay in their bunks, no electronics, nothing....and if they were caught doing anything other than laying in thier bunks they would loose their weekend passes. That is punishment.

The ones who went to this forced religious crap didnt have these restrictions. Do you not get it?

Did you miss the part where barracks restriction without entertainment devices, electronics, etc is NORMAL and part of the duty while in training

It is not a fucking punishment, and it is quite evident you never served in the military with your lack of being able to grasp this common occurrence

Fuck it, I'm just going to start passing out negs to the stupidity in here.

And Zona, I talk about specific things that happened during my career if they are relevant to the topic, and then very little. So no, I will not talk about what specifically I have or have not done.

:lol: No, it did not say they had to lay in their beds, it said if they were caught laying in their beds or doing anything other than maintenance then they would lose privileges.

You might also note those are privileges, not rights, which they stood to lose only if they did not do their routine maintenance, not as a result of opting out of the event.

Is this "bah blah" bullshit thread still here? It doesn't happen. Anyone that's been in the military KNOWS it doesn't happen ... to include that goof Zona ... if he could admit the truth.

Again, they have NO problem putting you on duty during your religious services. The opposite of the allegation is the actual truth. They don't make you go, but have NO problem depriving.

I love the fact that most people in this thread haven't served a day, and that no one will admit the left runs the MSN; yet, the MSN is the one perpetrating this lie.

Fact: You cannot be compelled to attend religious services in the US military. Want to blame Christians? Explain the Jewish, Catholic and Islamic holy men your tax dollars pay for. Idiots.

End of story.

What the hell are you talking about..I SAID HE CANT DO THIS. I am not saying he didnt though...i am not the one who said he could, it was a fellow servicememeber in here is is far from a liberal. Wanna guess who it was?

Fine. We agree.

He can't do it, and one doesn't have to go to any EO about it. You are not required to carry out an unlawful order. At the same time, you know as well as I pitting yourself against a General Officer isn't going to bode well for any career considerations one might have.

I do not however have ANY problem with the General presenting religious shows/concerts or whatever and whoever wants to attend, can.

Fat ass.

Thanks for that lucid, intelligent response. It clears things up immensely. Now that's it for you today. If you think you're going to engage me in this back and forth high school crap, forget it. Later.

Fat ass.
:lol:

Alcohol really packs on the pounds, though, so her double-wide ass is understandable.

Here we go. CG cannot fight her own battles. She has to take her sidekick with her everywhere. You're just her stooge, aren't you?? How sad. Now the same goes for you. There will be no childish back and forth today. It's stupid and boring for other people and you two don't know when to stop. Nice talkin' to ya, Miss Stooge.

We really don't need to hear from another racist winger, but here you use your fucking twat stroking fingers to type more bullshit

As stated... please show any mainstream source that is reporting anything more than the fact that a suit was filed.... CNN, UPI, NPR, AP, ABC, FOX, Washington Post, LA Times, Chicago Tribune, etc... ANY ONE OF 'em

Just none of the typical winger sources we see from you left wing loons

Why do you have to talk like a 16 year old street punk that doesn't know any better?? And since you are the one claiming the story isn't true, prove that it isn't or shut up.

Fuck it, I'm just going to start passing out negs to the stupidity in here.

And Zona, I talk about specific things that happened during my career if they are relevant to the topic, and then very little. So no, I will not talk about what specifically I have or have not done.

Good idea. You can tell the losers by all of the neg reps they send. Like we're in friggin' grammar school.

Did you even read the link?

"Those of us that chose not to attend (about 80, or a little less that half) were marched back to the company area. At that point the NCO issued us a punishment. We were to be on lock-down in the company (not released from duty), could not go anywhere on post (no PX, no library, etc). We were to go to strictly to the barracks and contact maintenance. If we were caught sitting in our rooms, in our beds, or having/handling electronics (cell phones, laptops, games) and doing anything other than maintenance, we would further have our weekend passes revoked and continue barracks maintenance for the entirety of the weekend. At that point the implied message was clear in my mind 'we gave you a choice to either satisfy us or disappoint us. Since you chose to disappoint us you will now have your freedoms suspended and contact chores while the rest of your buddies are enjoying a concert.'

I have no idea what your military background is, but this was called punishment when I was in ....By the way, this was a school not basic training...it was not boot camp jethrow. In A school, being on lock down is a punshment.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back