Biden Doesn't Want An Audience

You do understand that Sir Philip Anthony Hopkins isn't really Hannibal Lector, right?
Trump doesn't.
He was talking about a knighted actor, and not a serial killer. :slap:
BS.
Trump said "Hannibal Lecter".

The late, great Hannibal Lecter?

“Has anyone ever seen ‘The Silence of the Lambs’? The late, great Hannibal Lecter. He’s a wonderful man. He oftentimes would have a friend for dinner. Remember the last scene? ‘Excuse me, I’m about to have a friend for dinner,’ as this poor doctor walked by. ‘I’m about to have a friend for dinner.’ But Hannibal Lecter. Congratulations. The late, great Hannibal Lecter,” Trump said.

Biden is used to not having an audience when he talks, so I guess this is an advantage. He also wants muted mics.

If he shits himself, the only person in the room that will act like they noticed it would be Trump. And if he mentions it the media will claim he made it up.

It's difficult to think that a president is so afraid of his voters that he would demand that none of them be anywhere near him when he debates.

That's a really BIG red-flag, folks.

Trump said his only demand is that Biden get a drug test before the debate.

I don't think it matters if the mods provide Biden with the questions in advance because he won't be able to remember them or respond in a rational manner.

And if they give Biden a communications device, he won't be able to repeat what they feed him anyway.

The only way Biden wins is if they refuse to let Trump talk, or that they edit the debate and only show what helps Biden. That would cut a 90 min debate down to roughly 60 seconds.

I'd bet my paycheck that they're actually discussing how they can edit a live broadcast.

Biden could never ad-lib like this if something goes wrong.

The mic needs to be muted because Trump is an ignorant jerkoff with a big mouth who constantly interrupted Biden in the last debate.

If subhuman Trump behaved there wouldn't be a need to shut him up out of turn.

How's that?
Well...the media will edit all the footage to highlight anything that looks like a weakness for one thing. He also runs the risk of looking like a bully...doesn't help him. Also, Biden's team is sure to prepare gotcha questions that have no good answers. ....

Trump doesn't.

BS.
Trump said "Hannibal Lecter".

The late, great Hannibal Lecter?

“Has anyone ever seen ‘The Silence of the Lambs’? The late, great Hannibal Lecter. He’s a wonderful man. He oftentimes would have a friend for dinner. Remember the last scene? ‘Excuse me, I’m about to have a friend for dinner,’ as this poor doctor walked by. ‘I’m about to have a friend for dinner.’ But Hannibal Lecter. Congratulations. The late, great Hannibal Lecter,” Trump said.
He said Hannibal Lector, but anyone with half a GD brain knows what he was talking about.
It's like claiming that saying Dirty Harry supports him and claiming he wasn't talking about Clint Eastwood.
Just an example of the desperation you people have.

Your only hope is that somehow Biden is able to pull out another steal.
Despicable.

It is. MAGA is trash. This brouhaha is just the latest example.

It’s not an issue. Why not have them juggle? Just as applicable

Seems like a win/win for Biden if he's not taking PED's. Seems you're not very confident that he isnt. If juggling were a qualification to be President and Biden was accused on not being able to juggle it would definitely make sense to have him do so on stage.

The blob telling the seditious conspirators to stand by during the first debate in 2020:

“Stand back and stand by”

So yes, you dishonestly and fraudulently edited and parsed what Trump said, you dishonest hack.

Nah, just the Proud Boys--the guys convicted of seditious conspiracy during the insurrection attempt.
Weird how our enemies (China and Iran) throw money, resources, and support into Biden's campaign and you have no problem with that.
And we discover that Democrats are involved in funding BLM, ANTIFA, and Hamas protesters on college campuses, as well as directly involved in the lawfare that they're conducting against Trump in the state of NY.
But because some invented right-wing group claims to support Trump that Trump is Orangeman Bad.

Seems like a win/win for Biden if he's not taking PED's. Seems you're not very confident that he isnt. If juggling were a qualification to be President and Biden was accused on not being able to juggle it would definitely make sense to have him do so on stage.

Are you listening to yourself?

You’re actually accusing an 80 y/o man of taking PEDs.

1716046535248.png

~S~

Weird how our enemies (China and Iran) throw money, resources, and support into Biden's campaign and you have no problem with that.
not happening.
And we discover that Democrats are involved in funding BLM, ANTIFA, and Hamas protesters on college campuses, as well as directly involved in the lawfare that they're conducting against Trump in the state of NY.
Not happening.
But because some invented right-wing group claims to support Trump that Trump is Orangeman Bad.
Wasn’t invented at all...they were found guilty of seditious conspiracy during the insurrection on 1/6. They were hunted down like dogs. Its a good thing Noem didn’t shoot them (well maybe not)...she likes murdering dogs.

Forum List

Back