Olivia Rodrigo's recent concert included free emergency contraceptive pills and condoms for some fans

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1710437113753.png

Some Olivia Rodrigo fans came home with unique souvenirs from her concert on March 12: Emergency contraceptives and condoms.

A spokesperson for the Missouri Abortion Fund tells TODAY.com that the non-profit organization, along with "Right By You," a Missouri-based text line for pregnancy education, passed out boxes of emergency conception (also known as the "morning-after pill," and one popular brand is "Plan B") at Rodrigo's March 12 concert at the Enterprise Center in St. Louis. Condoms were also distributed.

Make shift tents went up all around the stadium for people to have sex during the concert.

Not to be outdone, the Biden administration took note and has decided to do the same thing before any Congressional hearing, citing the gay sex orgies that occur there every day. Condoms will be distributed accordingly. However, the President seemed confused about the need for tents at the concert. "Tents? asked the President, "We don't need no stink'in tents in the Senate, in fact, we film it live!!!"

Use the condom and you won't need the pill

Of course lack of personal responsibility will woosh over the skank's head

View attachment 917062
Some Olivia Rodrigo fans came home with unique souvenirs from her concert on March 12: Emergency contraceptives and condoms.

A spokesperson for the Missouri Abortion Fund tells TODAY.com that the non-profit organization, along with "Right By You," a Missouri-based text line for pregnancy education, passed out boxes of emergency conception (also known as the "morning-after pill," and one popular brand is "Plan B") at Rodrigo's March 12 concert at the Enterprise Center in St. Louis. Condoms were also distributed.

Make shift tents went up all around the stadium for people to have sex during the concert.

Not to be outdone, the Biden administration took note and has decided to do the same thing before any Congressional hearing, citing the gay sex orgies that occur there every day. Condoms will be distributed accordingly. However, the President seemed confused about the need for tents at the concert. "Tents? asked the President, "We don't need no stink'in tents in the Senate, in fact, we film it live!!!"
never heard of her, but i'll have to see if she is playing in a town near me.

I checked out a "hit" of hers. I couldn't even finish it.

Wow. We are really disintegrating as a culture.

If I had a teen daughter, I am not sure I would let her go to such a concert.

That is some really vulgar stuff.

. .. hmmmmm . . .. :26:

Yeah... that was sad

Ok Boomer. :auiqs.jpg:

I had taught my kid the Cardinal virtues. He is not dogmatic, but has respect for himself, women, and society.

Gen Z is more conservative than many realize — but the Instagram-fluent generation will revolutionize the right​

1710440079520.png

I don't think this woman has respect for herself, or American culture very much, TBH.

That's just my opinion. You are welcome to yours.

"thanks" for that experience.

she needs to sue her autotuner,

View attachment 917062

Never heard of her. Nice looking though. As far as what she did, it was not illegal. So who gives two shits?

Forum List

Back