Trump demands Biden take a drug test before debates.

Trump is a cheater. He doesn’t get to make demands.
and biden is a (choke choke) saint, isn't he?

again, people who prefer a half dead candidate to someone who ... sleeps only 4 hours a night and already HAS run this country WELL

is either delusional or totally stupid.. usually both

and biden is a (choke choke) saint, isn't he?

again, people who prefer a half dead candidate to someone who ... sleeps only 4 hours a night and already HAS run this country WELL

is either delusional or totally stupid.. usually both
If one of those candidates is a delusional psychopath who almost tore the country apart last time, then its far from a better option.

LOL. Sure it is. He's smarter than the average felon....:)
leftists are notorious for believing what they want to believe

carry on

You will have to answer to God in the end, like everyone else. The Bibles says liars end up in the Lake of Fire

I hear there is no end to that painful place. I pray you repent of your sins.

leftists are notorious for believing what they want to believe

carry on

You will have to answer to God in the end, like everyone else. The Bibles says liars end up in the Lake of Fire

I hear there is no end to that painful place. I pray you repent of your sins.

Which is a skill useful in Hollyweird and just about no-where else.

Biden could swim two laps in an Olympic style pool, kick Cornpops ass and do the debate while performing jumping jacks, Biden don't need no uppers!

Even the WH spokesperson said that their team have trouble keeping up with Biden!
It would be easy on a bicycle, since he can't ride one.

Only if Trump takes an IQ test...and that test is broadcast live. :auiqs.jpg:
How about Biden take an iq test?
FB_IMG_1714882453814.jpg

Biden even lied about graduating at the top of his class. Lol

If one of those candidates is a delusional psychopath who almost tore the country apart last time, then its far from a better option.
Tore the country apart? You mean loons like yourself ruining around in pussy hats yelling at the sky. Because you didn't get your way? Yes, I don't associate with people with no minds.

Trump must be following me in this board. Does anyone think Biden would do this given the fact we all know the hop him up on who knows what to get thru something like this?

lol you morons do not know what you’re going to say next when it comes to whining about democrats. You knee jerk latch on to any new, negative narrative about democrats regardless of whether it makes any sense or you thought about it beforehand.

Trump must be following me in this board. Does anyone think Biden would do this given the fact we all know the hop him up on who knows what to get thru something like this?

Trump can jump in a lake...

Forum List

Back