U.S. House passes "Protect Life Act"

50% of American women will have an unwanted pregnancy at some point in their lives.

Now the pro child abuse Republicans want to force millions of women to bring unwanted children into the world.

Unwanted children are MUCH more likely to be abused. Therefore, the Republican Party is pro child abuse.

And don't tell me that embryos are human beings. If they were, the millions of frozen embryos in labs in this country would have the right to own guns.

50% of American women will have an unwanted pregnancy at some point in their lives.

Now the pro child abuse Republicans want to force millions of women to bring unwanted children into the world.

Unwanted children are MUCH more likely to be abused. Therefore, the Republican Party is pro child abuse.

And don't tell me that embryos are human beings. If they were, the millions of frozen embryos in labs in this country would have the right to own guns.

:cuckoo: one damn stupid post from chris, go figure

Only, this bill does not force women to have an unwanted child.

Now, run along back to the kiddie table.

So if I knew how to post a poll, I would ask if your daughter, wife, sister needed an abortion to save her life, would you still support this bill?

I don't believe in making useless political statements.

I think it's a waste of time. The problem I have is with the libs talking smack about it when they know damn well Democrats do it all the time.

Btw, if anyone needed an abortion to save their lives we could always ask for donations, but funding it with tax money is just plain wrong. Some people are deeply offended because they don't want to be a party to blood-money.

And how would you chose between the life of your wife and child? How would you choose between the life of your sister and niece/nephew? How would you choose between your daughter or granddaughter?

I dont know why you want to kill your family members, but sorry, we don't.

Does it ever really come down to a choice?

Like I said.....abortion is wrong. Unless on the outside chance the mother is diabetic or something and can't carry the child to full term abortion is murder.

Even in cases of rape abortion isn't the only alternative.

However, like I said before, the GOP knows this won't go anywhere, they're just pulling in their base.....just like the Dems do only not quite so brazenly.

Last edited:

Bullshit.

Republicans all over the country are doing everything they can to restrict women's reproductive rights.

Where's the jobs bill, Mr. Boehner?

I think it's a waste of time. The problem I have is with the libs talking smack about it when they know damn well Democrats do it all the time.

Btw, if anyone needed an abortion to save their lives we could always ask for donations, but funding it with tax money is just plain wrong. Some people are deeply offended because they don't want to be a party to blood-money.

And how would you chose between the life of your wife and child? How would you choose between the life of your sister and niece/nephew? How would you choose between your daughter or granddaughter?

Like I said.....abortion is wrong. Unless on the outside chance the mother is diabetic or something and can't carry the child to full term abortion is murder.

However, like I said before, the GOP knows this won't go anywhere they're just pulling in their base.....just like the Dems do only not quite so brazenly.

No, bringing unwanted children into the world is wrong.

Opposing women's reproductive rights is wrong.

Amen!

Bullshit.

Republicans all over the country are doing everything they can to restrict women's reproductive rights.

Regardless, this bill does not force women to have an unwanted child.

Grow up or get a brain transplant. You're as useful as a gnat.

Bullshit.

Insults make poor arguments.

I guess you have nothing else.

However, like I said before, the GOP knows this won't go anywhere they're just pulling in their base.....just like the Dems do only not quite so brazenly.

Wear a rubber, fool.

Bringing unwanted children into the world is called mercy.

The only person that doesn't want that child is the mother....so it's not really unwanted.

More of this insane progressive logic: If you don't support killing children you are for child abuse.

How the hell can you abuse a child more than killing them?

Bullshit.

Make a thread about it. Or, try to focus on the actual topic at hand.

I know, it's too complicated a concept for you.

Bullshit.

No. we simply want them to uphold their reproductive responsibilities.

So if I knew how to post a poll, I would ask if your daughter, wife, sister needed an abortion to save her life, would you still support this bill?

And some people are deeply offended by their tax dollars going to war against countries which have not attacked ours; and money going to fund bridges to no-where, subsidies to multi-billion dollar industry and members of congress provided socialized health care.

It is the topic at hand.

Rather than vote on the Jobs Bill, Boehner chose to pass an anti women's rights bill.

Where's the Jobs Bill, Mr. Boehner?

Bullshit.

No. we simply want them to uphold their reproductive responsibilities.

You are pro child abuse.

Why don't you picket all the fertility clinics in the America, so they will release the millions of frozen embryos?

It is the topic at hand.

Rather than vote on the Jobs Bill, Boehner chose to pass an anti women's rights bill.

Where's the Jobs Bill, Mr. Boehner?

U.S. House passes "Protect Life Act"

Wonder what your off the mark rant has to do with this? :eusa_eh:

And some people are deeply offended by their tax dollars going to war against countries which have not attacked ours; and money going to fund bridges to no-where, subsidies to multi-billion dollar industry and members of congress provided socialized health care.

Well, since the primary function of the federal government is national defense I suggest they fucken move somewhere that doesn't have a standing army to maintain like Germany......but good luck trying to get a job or own property.

I am amazed that you are seriously arguing that killing a child is right and that you don't see the total disconnect that position has with what is actually right.

Thou shalt not murder or do anything like unto it.

Forum List

Back