U.S. House passes "Protect Life Act"

Make a thread about it. Or, try to focus on the actual topic at hand.

I know, it's too complicated a concept for you.

It is the topic at hand.

Rather than vote on the Jobs Bill, Boehner chose to pass an anti women's rights bill.

Where's the Jobs Bill, Mr. Boehner?

Wonder what your off the mark rant has to do with this? :eusa_eh:

Boehner said he couldn't vote on the Jobs Bill because he had to pass the anti women's reproductive rights bill first.

Do a little reading.

And some people are deeply offended by their tax dollars going to war against countries which have not attacked ours; and money going to fund bridges to no-where, subsidies to multi-billion dollar industry and members of congress provided socialized health care.

Then you should actually do something to fix that and stop the government from spending money we don't have instead of opposing us when we try to.

If you want to know the terrible thing they did today, the horrible act you call hypocritical.....this terrible act the House GOP members have done to prevent what is pictured at this link.....go ahead and view it and tell me what's so terrible about what they did: Partial-Birth Abortion Illustrations

Even the name. Partial birth abortion. Holy toledo. Partial birth. I wouldn't do this to a dog or a cat or a bird or a cricket. I could not be that cruel.

Makes my skin crawl.

awwwwww... poor baby. you do know that the number is miniscule, right? and used to save women's lives... or not to force a woman to go through a dangerous delivery when it is clear the baby won't survive.

it's between a woman and her doctor.

i'm pretty sure that darryl issa's judgment doesn't trump a doctor's.

i love when "small government" people think government should interfere in the most personal of decisions.

You never have had a kid have you?

Because we debate this all the time. Horrible choices. None of us are happy with some of the decisions we have made. And I sure as hell won't condemn some of my sisters.

But why do you think you can pop off at us or lecture us?

I think that's what disgusts me the most about the HuffPo Garafolo sp? chicks. You have no idea about life. Instead of talking you yak at me. There is no connection.

Insults make poor arguments.

I guess you have nothing else.

Where's the jobs bill, Mr. Boehner?
Make a thread about it. Or, try to focus on the actual topic at hand.

I know, it's too complicated a concept for you.

It is the topic at hand.

Rather than vote on the Jobs Bill, Boehner chose to pass an anti women's rights bill.

Jesus Christ you're stupid.

Boehner is the House Speaker.

Obama avoided giving it to him for a vote and went instead to Harry Reid's Senate where it failed anyway.

No, bringing unwanted children into the world is wrong.

Opposing women's reproductive rights is wrong.

I am amazed that you are seriously arguing that killing a child is right and that you don't see the total disconnect that position has with what is actually right.

Thou shalt not murder or do anything like unto it.

An embryo is not a "child."

If it was the millions of frozen embryos in labs in this country would have the right to vote when they turned 21.

It is the topic at hand.

Boehner said he couldn't vote on the Jobs Bill because he had to pass the anti women's reproductive rights bill first.

Do a little reading.

Maybe you should find a Demorat to sponsor Obama's spending bill before you criticize Republicans over it.

It is the topic at hand.

Do a little reading.

I read the OP then saw the link was Huff Post, no further reading required. :dunno:

It is the topic at hand.

Do a little reading.
It's Thursday night right now. The bill passed just a couple of hours ago.

Damn, you really ARE profoundly deficient.

No, bringing unwanted children into the world is wrong.

Opposing women's reproductive rights is wrong.

I am amazed that you are seriously arguing that killing a child is right and that you don't see the total disconnect that position has with what is actually right.

If it was the millions of frozen embryos in labs in this country would have the right to vote when they turned 21.

Bullcrap. You tell any man or woman who has just lost their child in a miscarriage that they should stop mourning because they never had a child and you will quickly see how stupid an argument that is.

House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) defended his party's decision to revisit the abortion issue at a time when Americans tell pollsters that jobs and the economy are their top concern. The abortion legislation was promised in the House GOP's Pledge to America, which outlined their priorities before last year's election.

"We've done four to five jobs bills this week," Boehner said. "We're keeping our word to the American people. We're going to do it."

House takes up measure to restrict abortions - latimes.com

Where's the jobs bill, Mr.. Boehner?

Bullcrap. You tell any man or woman who has just lost their child in a miscarriage that they should stop mourning because they never had a child and you will quickly see how stupid an argument that is.

Right after they get done cold-cocking the son of a bitch.

Last edited:

Then you need to start registering frozen embryos to vote.

House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) defended his party's decision to revisit the abortion issue at a time when Americans tell pollsters that jobs and the economy are their top concern. The abortion legislation was promised in the House GOP's Pledge to America, which outlined their priorities before last year's election.

"We've done four to five jobs bills this week," Boehner said. "We're keeping our word to the American people. We're going to do it."

Which one......the one they passed right after they too back the house in Feb. or the one they passed back in June.....or maybe the one they passed a couple of months ago....or the one they passed this week.

I guess it's still sitting in Harry Reid's circular-file.

Sitting on Harry Reid's desk.

You don't think we are going to work to pass youre jobs bill that doesnt create jobs do you? If you want it passed, then work for it yourself.

Im sure Democrats already have.

Read what you just posted.

Obviously they're working on it from their side. Duh.

The voting age is 18. Wanna change that too??? Then we'll start getting a bunch of write-in votes for Sponge Bob Square Pants.

Maybe they should stop allowing liberal retards to vote because they seem to have the same common-sense as a 3 year old.

Read what you just posted.

Obviously they're working on it from their side. Duh.

But that's not the talking point.

And you ask someone who has been the victim of child abuse, if the government should force women to have unwanted children.

Forum List

Back