U.S. House passes "Protect Life Act"

An embryo is not a "child."

If it was the millions of frozen embryos in labs in this country would have the right to vote when they turned 21.

Bullcrap. You tell any man or woman who has just lost their child in a miscarriage that they should stop mourning because they never had a child and you will quickly see how stupid an argument that is.

And you ask someone who has been the victim of child abuse, if the government should force women to have unwanted children.

Show where in this bill the Government is forcing anyone to have an unwanted child. :eusa_eh:

If it was the millions of frozen embryos in labs in this country would have the right to vote when they turned 21.

Bullcrap. You tell any man or woman who has just lost their child in a miscarriage that they should stop mourning because they never had a child and you will quickly see how stupid an argument that is.

And you ask someone who has been the victim of child abuse, if the government should force women to have unwanted children.

Because Im sure they would much rather be dead, right? There is no hope for them to overcome their adversity, right? Why don't we just compound their abuse by killing them. Put them out of their "misery"

You realize that is an incredibly sick and creepy position to take, right?

You proclaim faith in Christ. Do you think He would rather you killed them or healed them?

And, that has nothing at all to do with the bill that is the topic of this thread.

Do try, just try, to get a modicum of organization of your thoughts.

Ya know, Republicans seem to care a whole bunch about the womb, but not so much after a baby is born: Screw child support, nutrition, health care, education, job. You're on your own...

Last edited:
I agree that it won't pass the Senate or Obama. However, it just boggles my mind that the House just keeps hammering on women's rights. They haven't done one damn thing to create jobs or anything else for ordinary Americans.

Obama's doing his "Tax The Rich" thing and the Repugs are doing their anti-abortion thing.

It's called bringing in your base.

I seriously doubt they think it's going to pass.

I'd bet money they know it won't pass. That's why it's all the more a waste of time and hypocritical. Am I the only one who remembers Boehner talking about fixing legislation so it would pass or it's a waste of time?

Seriously. The Repubs should be forced to pay the electricity bill for the Capitol, out of pocket, for this unending train of "show-votes" they've been doing since they came into power.

Because Im sure they would much rather be dead, right? There is no hope for them to overcome their adversity, right? Why don't we just compound their abuse by killing them. Put them out of their "misery"

You realize that is an incredibly sick and creepy position to take, right?

You proclaim faith in Christ. Do you think He would rather you killed them or healed them?

It's like their ridiculous argument that blowing someone to bits or filling their head full of lead is more humane than pouring water in their mouth simulating drowning.

Ya know, Republicans seem to care a whole bunch about the womb, but not so much after a baby is born: Screw child nutrition, health care, and education. You're on your own...

Meaning what.....that stopping Obama from spending is going to ruin these kids lives?

Or like Biden said yesterday that unless we pass Obama's bill statistics state that rapes will increase in number.

I agree. No public money for abortions.

Ok ... but that's not what this is about. Allow me to quote the important part.
prohibits women from buying health insurance plans that cover abortion under the Affordable Care Act
Meaning, a woman could have zero intentions of ever having an abortion, but she would still not be allowed to buy a plan she wants, because of what the plan offers.

Anti-choice is taking on a whole new meaning.

Anyone else remember how a few years ago the RNC discovered they had insurance with abortion coverage?

I'd prefer they directed their energies to shit like Solyndra and now... Sunpower. Abortion is a settled matter of law, like it or not.

I agree. No public money for abortions.

prohibits women from buying health insurance plans that cover abortion under the Affordable Care Act
Meaning, a woman could have zero intentions of ever having an abortion, but she would still not be allowed to buy a plan she wants, because of what the plan offers.

Anyone else remember how a few years ago the RNC discovered they had insurance with abortion coverage?
But, what the HuffPo reports is in the bill is a lie, a few lies, as a matter of fact.

Just so you know.

Ya know, Republicans seem to care a whole bunch about the womb, but not so much after a baby is born: Screw child nutrition, health care, and education. You're on your own...

Meaning what.....that stopping Obama from spending is going to ruin these kids lives?

Or like Biden said yesterday that unless we pass Obama's bill statistics state that rapes will increase in number.

Well, Spock, maybe you should spend less time smoking and more time catching up on what bills Republicans are passing across the nation.

But, what the HuffPo reports is in the bill is a lie, a few lies, as a matter of fact.

Just so you know.

Please identify the HuffPo lies for us.

Ya know, Republicans seem to care a whole bunch about the womb, but not so much after a baby is born: Screw child support, nutrition, health care, education, job. You're on your own...

Actually, we care quite a deal about that. That's why we encourage people to:

1) Get married and stay married
2) Learn how to eat healthy
3) Work hard
4) Read, study, and experiment
5) Take care of themselves.

We simply recognize that these are responsibilities of individuals. They are not the governments responsibility. In fact, the Federal Government has absolutely no authority given to it by the people to legislate or regulate any of those matter. They have usurped this power telling people they dont need to be responsible for any of this.

We want to restore liberty to the people and take back the power the government has stolen from us. We want the right to live our lives and make choices for ourselves, and to accept those consequences without the Federal Government micromanaging our lives.

Which is why we encourage individuals to act for themselves. We trust the people to act in their best interest.

Well, Spock, maybe you should spend less time smoking and more time catching up on what bills Republicans are passing across the nation.

Yes....trying to stop the Dems from spending.....those evil rat-bastards.

Actually, we care quite a deal about that. That's why we encourage people to:

1) Get married and stay married
2) Learn how to eat healthy
3) Work hard
4) Read, study, and experiment
5) Take care of themselves.

We simply recognize that these are responsibilities of individuals. They are not the governments responsibility. In fact, the Federal Government has absolutely no authority given to it by the people to legislate or regulate any of those matter. They have usurped this power telling people they dont need to be responsible for any of this.

We want to restore liberty to the people and take back the power the government has stolen from us. We want the right to live our lives and make choices for ourselves, and to accept those consequences without the Federal Government micromanaging our lives.

Which is why we encourage individuals to act for themselves. We trust the people to act in their best interest.

Get married and stay married.....with someone of the opposite sex no less?????

Why are you such a hater????:eusa_angel:

Okey dokey, I have an excuse. I did acid in the 60's. And peyote. And a lot of tequila.

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. But holy toledo guys what's with the mish mash you just posted.

Forum List

Back