U.S. Dept Of Labor Statistics: Palin's Jobs Record Beats All Others in the GOP Field

I think Sarah is mad now. :(

sarah.gif

Leave her alone USAR, your obsession is getting kind of scary. :eek:

Holy Freaking Fetish!

How many Sarah Palin threads does this obsessed loony tune need? I do have to say though, each thread is more hysterical than the last, even though they all say the same thing.

You are NOT helping her USAR, you are making her the laughing stock of the USMB, and hurting any kind of cause she may have for running.

For Heavens Sake, leave the poor woman alone! I bet she would thank me for it too!

Now EZ.. get real, that's just bullshit, her chances for running were dashed long long long ago by the viscious left wing and it's media. you can't blame that on USAR. Pluuuuuuze.
Yeah. It had nothing to do with her quitting.... :lol:

Quitters are getting elected President now didn't you notice? So I doubt thats it.:lol:

Holy Freaking Fetish!

How many Sarah Palin threads does this obsessed loony tune need? I do have to say though, each thread is more hysterical than the last, even though they all say the same thing.

You are NOT helping her USAR, you are making her the laughing stock of the USMB, and hurting any kind of cause she may have for running.

For Heavens Sake, leave the poor woman alone! I bet she would thank me for it too!

Now EZ.. get real, that's just bullshit, her chances for running were dashed long long long ago by the viscious left wing and it's media. you can't blame that on USAR. Pluuuuuuze.

Actually Elvis it did. Do you know why she quit? Got any idea?

Holy Freaking Fetish!

Explain the high job numbers she had based on the Dept of Labor statistics compared to the rest of the GOP contenders. Are you capable?

Because she couldn't handle the big kid's table???

I didn't see Obama quitting when the right called him a communist, marxist, terrorist, kenyan, and when he swam in the Bay. HOw about when they posted pics claiming his mother posed nude for a communist?

Admit it, Palin couldn't handle the pressure.

Explain the high job numbers she had based on the Dept of Labor statistics compared to the rest of the GOP contenders. Are you capable?

Because they are not Governors of Alaska. ;)
When your state is one big natural resource it's not hard to have good job statistics.

If Palin hadn't quit half way through, she'd be fucking front runner for the nomination right now. It wouldn't even be close...

I didn't see Obama quitting when the right called him a communist, marxist, terrorist, kenyan, and when he swam in the Bay. HOw about when they posted pics claiming his mother posed nude for a communist?

How many fucking lawsuits were filed against odbie dick you bitch?

Quitters are getting elected President now didn't you notice? So I doubt thats it.:lol:

Didn't Palin run for vice president two years into her first term? Then quit when she lost.
At least Obama quit when he got a promotion.

The lawsuit was filed by a U.S. Army doctor at Ft. Benning, Ga., who sought to prevent the Army from deploying her to Iraq. She claimed the deployment order was unconstitutional and unenforceable because President Obama is not eligible to act as commander in chief.

The judge rejected her claim as frivolous and said she "presented no credible evidence and has made no reliable factual allegations to support her unsubstantiated, conclusory allegations and conjecture."

The doctor was represented by Orly Taitz, who has filed several lawsuits around the country challenging Obama's qualifications. Judge Clay's order says if the lawyer files any more cases like this in his court, she'll be subject to sanctions.
First Read - Another 'birther' lawsuit rejected

And by your bitch comment, I take it I have gotten to you. :lol:
You should really lighten up, Willow.

The lawsuit was filed by a U.S. Army doctor at Ft. Benning, Ga., who sought to prevent the Army from deploying her to Iraq. She claimed the deployment order was unconstitutional and unenforceable because President Obama is not eligible to act as commander in chief.

The judge rejected her claim as frivolous and said she "presented no credible evidence and has made no reliable factual allegations to support her unsubstantiated, conclusory allegations and conjecture."

The doctor was represented by Orly Taitz, who has filed several lawsuits around the country challenging Obama's qualifications. Judge Clay's order says if the lawyer files any more cases like this in his court, she'll be subject to sanctions.
First Read - Another 'birther' lawsuit rejected

wrong you jackass, hundreds of drummed up lawsuits were filed, so much so that it took all her time and resources to fight them, she was going broke. The didn't coin the term "You've been Palinized" for nothing. What your side did the Palin family was viscious there's no other way of saying it. You should be proud of your fucking selves.

orly-taitz-1-sized.jpg

Ohai

Again, Crusader Frank forgot to post this like he does in all the Sarah Palin threads.

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Forum List

Back