U.S. Dept Of Labor Statistics: Palin's Jobs Record Beats All Others in the GOP Field

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is why this patriot needs to be our next president of the United States of America. Sarah Palin is a jobs creator. Her record when she was governor was nothing more than outstanding creating jobs, developing fiscal responsible budgets and cutting wasteful earmarks. That performance gave her a 90% approval rating. Sarah Palin can bring that success to the national scene where she can take on this current crisis and get America back on track to exeptionalism that Obama has taken away from us on a national level. These numbers prove she has more than the capability to get the economy back on track compared to the rest of the field. Bachmann has no executive experience in creating jobs and operating massive billion dollar budgets compared to Palin who has and just a reminder folks, Obama has never had executive experience prior to his taking office and he has never created jobs unlike Palin who again, has.

Pennsylvanians for Palin: Palin's Jobs Record Beats All Others in the GOP Field

Source: U.S. Department Of Labor, Bureau Of Labor Statistics

During Sarah Palin’s governorship (December 2006 – July 2009)
· Alaska ranked 2nd in the nation for job growth.
· Alaska ranked 3rd in the nation for change in the unemployment rate relative to the national average.

During Jon Huntsman’s governorship (January 2005 – August 2009)
· Utah ranked 4th in the nation for job growth.
· Utah ranked 12th in the nation for change in the unemployment rate relative to the national average.

During Rick Perry’s governorship (December 2000 – May 2011)
· Texas ranked 4th in the nation for job growth.
· Texas ranked 23rd in the nation for change in the unemployment rate relative to the national average.

During Tim Pawlenty’s governorship (January 2003 – January 2011)
· Minnesota ranked 33rd in the nation for job growth.
· Minnesota ranked 17th in the nation for change in the unemployment rate relative to the national average.

During Mitt Romney’s governorship (January 2003 – January 2007)
· Massachusetts ranked 47th in the nation for job growth.
· Massachusetts ranked 34th in the nation for change in the unemployment rate relative to the national average.

Read the link for more numbers.

Last edited:
  • Banned
If you put Obama's record up against hers, it is apparent who has the most experience to lead. The president just doesn't have what it takes to be a capable competent leader. His numbers are dreadful on the economy and unemployment.

• Banned
But Obama hasn't quit half way through his term.

That's all you have don't you? pathetic. Obama never passed but only 2 bills when he was a senator and he quit to run for president so he was basically never on the job. Palin's stepping down to take the fight against liberals out of Alaska to the lower 48 has proven she hasn't been hurt at all since she is now neck and neck with Romney in the polls now and ahead of Bachmann.

That's all you have don't you? pathetic. Obama never passed but only 2 bills when he was a senator and he quit to run for president so he was basically never on the job. Palin's stepping down to take the fight against liberals out of Alaska to the lower 48 has proven she hasn't been hurt at all since she is now neck and neck with Romney in the polls now and ahead of Bachmann.

In honor of Palin, I quit reading that half way through.

Really? He was elected to the Senate in 2004, started campaigning in at least 2006 ran for President in 2008. You are right I guess. I would say he quit 1/3 through his term. You must admire him so.

Holy Freaking Fetish!

How many Sarah Palin threads does this obsessed loony tune need? I do have to say though, each thread is more hysterical than the last, even though they all say the same thing.

You are NOT helping her USAR, you are making her the laughing stock of the USMB, and hurting any kind of cause she may have for running.

For Heavens Sake, leave the poor woman alone! I bet she would thank me for it too!

palin_campaigning.jpg

So happy a liberal started another Palin thread................Oh! wait!

Really? He was elected to the Senate in 2004, started campaigning in at least 2006 ran for President in 2008. You are right I guess. I would say he quit 1/3 through his term. You must admire him so.
Yep, you are right. He's a quitter. He was in office for a total of 143 days.

From the Associate Press in 2004 stating he is Kenyan Born proving he was never eligible constitutionally to be president.
Kenyan-Born_Obama_2004_IL_Senate_Race.jpg

Last edited:
USAR, YOU NEED TO

leavesarahalone.jpg

That poor, poor lady, being obsessed in a freakish way by you. :(

Holy Freaking Fetish!

How many Sarah Palin threads does this obsessed loony tune need? I do have to say though, each thread is more hysterical than the last, even though they all say the same thing.

You are NOT helping her USAR, you are making her the laughing stock of the USMB, and hurting any kind of cause she may have for running.

For Heavens Sake, leave the poor woman alone! I bet she would thank me for it too!

Now EZ.. get real, that's just bullshit, her chances for running were dashed long long long ago by the viscious left wing and it's media. you can't blame that on USAR. Pluuuuuuze.

Holy Freaking Fetish!

Now EZ.. get real, that's just bullshit, her chances for running were dashed long long long ago by the viscious left wing and it's media. you can't blame that on USAR. Pluuuuuuze.
Yeah. It had nothing to do with her quitting.... :lol:

Holy Freaking Fetish!

Yeah. It had nothing to do with her quitting.... :lol:

:eusa_shhh: Just blame Liberals!

Forum List

Back