U.S. Dept Of Labor Statistics: Palin's Jobs Record Beats All Others in the GOP Field

Again, Crusader Frank forgot to post this like he does in all the Sarah Palin threads.

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]‪Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

How many fucking lawsuits were filed against odbie dick you bitch?

The lawsuit was filed by a U.S. Army doctor at Ft. Benning, Ga., who sought to prevent the Army from deploying her to Iraq. She claimed the deployment order was unconstitutional and unenforceable because President Obama is not eligible to act as commander in chief.

The judge rejected her claim as frivolous and said she "presented no credible evidence and has made no reliable factual allegations to support her unsubstantiated, conclusory allegations and conjecture."

The doctor was represented by Orly Taitz, who has filed several lawsuits around the country challenging Obama's qualifications. Judge Clay's order says if the lawyer files any more cases like this in his court, she'll be subject to sanctions.
First Read - Another 'birther' lawsuit rejected

wrong you jackass, hundreds of drummed up lawsuits were filed, so much so that it took all her time and resources to fight them, she was going broke. The didn't coin the term "You've been Palinized" for nothing. What your side did the Palin family was viscious there's no other way of saying it. You should be proud of your fucking selves.

What am I wrong about? There wasn't lawsuits filed about Obama's citizenship?

Now EZ.. get real, that's just bullshit, her chances for running were dashed long long long ago by the viscious left wing and it's media. you can't blame that on USAR. Pluuuuuuze.
Yeah. It had nothing to do with her quitting.... :lol:

Actually Elvis it did. Do you know why she quit? Got any idea?

Stop me when I am wrong..

To sell books
To make money on her speaking engagements (you see, if she stayed in Alaska, who would pay to see her in Nebraska)
To make a reality show
To make a movie (even though it will go down in history as a complete failure.)
To get her name out to threaten to run (even though she wont). She did this to make more money on her endeavors.
To make it so her daughter ended up on a reality show
To make it so her daughter wrote a book
To make it so her daughter ended up on dancing with the stars

You see, if she stayed up in Alaska to do what she was elected to do, she would not have made the millions she made after she quit.

I want to ask you a question...do you honestly think she could have done any of the things I listed if she did not quit. I am being serious here, please answer the question honestly.

I want to give you props if you can.

:lol:Whine some mo about how bad obie dick gets it. see how much sympathy you can drum up... whydonchya?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ya'll made her rich rich rich rich.

I think she's satisfied. maybe not.

I thought you just said we were making her go broke? Now we are making her rich?
Which is it?

Ewe are as stupid as they come. Ask someone else to splain it to ya.

t took all her time and resources to fight them, she was going broke.

????
So, we made her broke, so she quit to become rich???? I had no idea it was all about the money to her.

Because she couldn't handle the big kid's table???

I didn't see Obama quitting when the right called him a communist, marxist, terrorist, kenyan, and when he swam in the Bay. HOw about when they posted pics claiming his mother posed nude for a communist?

Admit it, Palin couldn't handle the pressure.

How many fucking lawsuits were filed against odbie dick you bitch?

orly-taitz-1-sized.jpg

Ohai

Imagine if that nut went after Palin....she would have a heart attack.

Yeah. It had nothing to do with her quitting.... :lol:

Quitters are getting elected President now didn't you notice? So I doubt thats it.:lol:

Didn't Palin run for vice president two years into her first term? Then quit when she lost.
At least Obama quit when he got a promotion.

Palin did not quit because she lost on the ticket. That is a lie. She had to step down because democratic operatives operating out of Obama's Perkins Coie lawfirm found a loophole in Alaska law where the Alaska government wouldn't defend and fund governors against ethics lawsuits. They filed over 25 suits at average of 2 a week against her ranging from the extreme like wearing a patch with a business logo on her jacket during Todds snow mobile race. She had to personally use her own money to defend herself. She had taken a paycut from 125k salary to 80k after she returned from the campaign trail as part of saving the Alaska taxpayers money. Bottom line. She was being bankrupted and her legal bills were over 500 thousand and climbing. She made the move to step down in order to keep the governors office from being halted by countless depositions and court hearings on bogus lawsuits. Once she did that, the lawsuits stopped and all were dismissed. Not one has been filed against her since and Alaska under Gov Sean Parnell passed a new law that now defends and funds governors against ethics lawsuits. Palin put the people of Alaska first and took the liberal fight away from the state and into mainstream America where she has been a tremendous success and force to be reckoned with as she proved it during the mid term elections and exposing Obamas healthcare death panels.

Last edited:
Quitters are getting elected President now didn't you notice? So I doubt thats it.:lol:

Didn't Palin run for vice president two years into her first term? Then quit when she lost.

Palin did not quit because she lost on the ticket. That is a lie. She had to step down because democratic operatives operating out of Obama's Perkins Coie lawfirm found a loophole in Alaska law where the Alaska government wouldn't defend and fund governors against ethics lawsuits. They filed over 25 suits at average of 2 a week against her ranging from the extreme like wearing a patch with a business logo on her jacket during Todds snow mobile race. She had to personally use her own money to defend herself. She had taken a paycut from 125k salary to 80k after she returned from the campaign trail. Bottom line. She was being bankrupted and her legal bills were over 500 thousand and climbing. She made the move to step down in order to keep the governors office from being halted from doing states business. Once she did that, the lawsuits stopped and all were dismissed. Not one has been filed against her since and Alaska under Gov Sean Parnell passed a new law that now defends and funds governors against ethics lawsuits. Palin put the people of Alaska first and took the liberal fight away from the state and into mainstream America where she has been a tremendous success and force to be reckoned with as she proved it during the mid term elections and exposing Obamas healthcare death panels.
Again, in honor of Palin, I quit reading half way through.

Palin did not quit because she lost on the ticket. That is a lie. She had to step down because democratic operatives operating out of Obama's Perkins Coie lawfirm found a loophole in Alaska law where the Alaska government wouldn't defend and fund governors against ethics lawsuits. They filed over 25 suits at average of 2 a week against her ranging from the extreme like wearing a patch with a business logo on her jacket during Todds snow mobile race. She had to personally use her own money to defend herself. She had taken a paycut from 125k salary to 80k after she returned from the campaign trail. Bottom line. She was being bankrupted and her legal bills were over 500 thousand and climbing. She made the move to step down in order to keep the governors office from being halted from doing states business. Once she did that, the lawsuits stopped and all were dismissed. Not one has been filed against her since and Alaska under Gov Sean Parnell passed a new law that now defends and funds governors against ethics lawsuits. Palin put the people of Alaska first and took the liberal fight away from the state and into mainstream America where she has been a tremendous success and force to be reckoned with as she proved it during the mid term elections and exposing Obamas healthcare death panels.

No, it just shows you are illogical and have a disease of the mind called liberalism.

I thought you just said we were making her go broke? Now we are making her rich?
Which is it?

we get it. Poor Sarah was forced to resign because too much taxpayer money was being spent defending her ethics violations. Evil liberals.

List her ethics violations and which suits were successful. Please.

Which is it?

t took all her time and resources to fight them, she was going broke.

????
So, we made her broke, so she quit to become rich???? I had no idea it was all about the money to her.

did ya ask somebody to splain it to ya dummie? it's not hard.

No, it just shows you are illogical and have a disease of the mind called liberalism.

dipshit,
you think everyone to the left of Mussolini is a liberal.

we get it. Poor Sarah was forced to resign because too much taxpayer money was being spent defending her ethics violations. Evil liberals.

List her ethics violations and which suits were successful. Please.

sorry. alleged ethics violations.

no,, go ahead list them,, and tell me which of the hundreds of lawsuits she had to defend were successful. now is your chance to prove your case. go.

Dear Willow and USArmyRetarded,

Sarah Palin will never ... ever....ever, ever, ever.....fuck you.

Your pal,

A15

Forum List

Back