U.S. Authorizes New Weapons Shipments to Ukraine

We do let them fight it out……as a proxy

Fun to watch Russia stumble against someone who actually fights back.
As opposed to the $2 trillion we invested in Afghanistan and have them last two weeks
There is no way Ukraine wins this in the end. Are you willing to sacrifice your family members to keep Ukraine independent of Russia? I am not, nor am I willing to put this country in more debt sending military equipment to Ukraine just so it can be destroyed by Russia, or captured and our technology stolen by Russia and sold to China.

Getting involved in this is just plain stupid.

Why on earth would anyone think Ukraine wants to be part of Russia?

Learn your history, or be doomed to repeat it. Ukraine knows its history well.

there was a poll taken in Ukraine last year, roughly half of those polled wanted to rejoin Russia because their current government is robbing them with its corruption. But we have to get involved to keep the bribes coming to the Biden family, right?

There is no way Ukraine wins this in the end. Are you willing to sacrifice your family members to keep Ukraine independent of Russia? I am not, nor am I willing to put this country in more debt sending military equipment to Ukraine just so it can be destroyed by Russia, or captured and our technology stolen by Russia and sold to China.

Getting involved in this is just plain stupid.

Russia has shot their wad
They have depleted their critical supplies and have no way to replace them.

Meanwhile, Ukraine has an open supply line to the West and are getting increasingly modern weapons systems

None of my family members are involved with the conflict

there was a poll taken in Ukraine last year, roughly half of those polled wanted to rejoin Russia because their current government is robbing them with its corruption. But we have to get involved to keep the bribes coming to the Biden family, right?

After seeing how abusive Russia has been to Ukrainian civilians, I doubt many want to join Russia

So much for winning the hearts and minds of the public.
Like you, Putin thought they would be treated as Liberators

Russia has shot their wad
They have depleted their critical supplies and have no way to replace them.

Meanwhile, Ukraine has an open supply line to the West and are getting increasingly modern weapons systems

None of my family members are involved with the conflict
I didn't ask you if they were involved. I asked if you were willing for them to die for Ukraine. Are you?

After seeing how abusive Russia has been to Ukrainian civilians, I doubt many want to join Russia

So much for winning the hearts and minds of the public.
Like you, Putin thought they would be treated as Liberators
Like Kennedy and Johnson told you about Viet Nam and Bush, Obama, and Biden told you about Afghanistan. Let Putin have Ukraine, its none of our business.

For all of you who want the USA to send money, equipment, and soldiers to Ukraine. How exactly would that benefit the USA?

second question: why do you want war with Russia?

Like Kennedy and Johnson told you about Viet Nam and Bush, Obama, and Biden told you about Afghanistan. Let Putin have Ukraine, its none of our business.
When are we going to stay out of other nation's battles?

Isn’t a proxy war great?

No US Boots on the ground
not yet. But if senile joe has his way there will be. Why is it good policy for us to help anyone fight Russia? Do you think Russia doesn't know where the weapons and money are coming from? Why do you want a war with Russia?

For all of you who want the USA to send money, equipment, and soldiers to Ukraine. How exactly would that benefit the USA?

second question: why do you want war with Russia?

Because it eliminates Russia as a threat to the West

We spend $850 Billion on our military. Much of that is to counter the threat of Russia.

After seeing how inept their military is and having depleted a large percent of their weapon stockpiles with limited chance to replace them.

Ukraine is demonstrating how effective our weapons systems are and what their shortfalls are.

Money well spent

Because it eliminates Russia as a threat to the West

We spend $850 Billion on our military. Much of that is to counter the threat of Russia.

After seeing how inept their military is and having depleted a large percent of their weapon stockpiles with limited chance to replace them.

Ukraine is demonstrating how effective our weapons systems are and what their shortfalls are.

Money well spent
Russia's economy is as big as the economy of New York so how are they a threat to us?

when are we going to learn the lessons of Viet Nam?
Obviously, we did

We are not sending US Troops to do the fighting for Ukraine. Unlike the S Vietnam forces, Ukraine is doing well on its own

not yet. But if senile joe has his way there will be. Why is it good policy for us to help anyone fight Russia? Do you think Russia doesn't know where the weapons and money are coming from? Why do you want a war with Russia?
You are just making shit up

Forum List

Back