On Hitler's birthday, the US gave money to Ukraine

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
By the way! Yesterday, on Hitler's birthday, the USA gave money to the Nazis of Ukraine. Symbolic.
Nazism is the natural mental state of most of the peoples of Western, and indeed Eastern Europe

1713703430_gitler.jpg

Fitting because Dear Uncle Adolf was Jewish on both sides of his family tree and a likely insert for the UK and other planet settlement bankers who re-armed his adopted country between the wars .
With Martin Bormann an allied spy we have a remarkable narrative which people are still too scared to publicly recount .
It would likely start WW3 if hinted at and even hasten the likely implosion of UK , Israel and the US .

Splendid Topic for tin foil salesmen to promote with some startling support evidence to "give it legs" .
`

Why aren't you out fighting for fascism along with your RussoNazi pals?

We punch Nazis. You suck Nazi asses. Just making it clear where we all stand.

If you sell Main Kampf in Russia you will get for 3 years behind bar
But, there is no one bookstore in Ukraine which doesn't sell not only the book of Hitler but also all well-known antisemitic authors.
Until now I'm missing an outcry in the West.
Obviously there are two types go Nazis.

The good ones those in Ukraine of course
And the bad live in Russia

By the way! Yesterday, on Hitler's birthday, the USA gave money to the Nazis of Ukraine. Symbolic.
Nazism is the natural mental state of most of the peoples of Western, and indeed Eastern Europe

1713703430_gitler.jpg

"symbolic nazi ism" is an interesting thought.

the american right is enamored of the third reich symbolism , uniforms, blood and soil slogans and such, aren't they?

I'm still waiting to see WHERE OUR MONEY went in Ukraine............

Well, SUPPOSEDLY went. I've asked for the receipt many times, and get ignored.

WHERE are the bomb proof shelters?
WHERE are the medical supplies?
WHERE is the food and clean water?
WHERE are the mobile housing units?
WHERE are the fashion designers handing out clothes?
WHERE are the animal protection organizations?

I don't see any of this going on.
In fact, I recently read online that the Ukraine is SELLING its women to Russia for the sex slavery trade.

But we ALL really know where our money is going.............

1713710391298.png

What is interesting is that this paper was issued in Kharkiv, according to the title page. That supposedly is and always was a Russian city.

I'm still waiting to see WHERE OUR MONEY went in Ukraine............

Well, SUPPOSEDLY went. I've asked for the receipt many times, and get ignored.

WHERE are the bomb proof shelters?
WHERE are the medical supplies?
WHERE is the food and clean water?
WHERE are the mobile housing units?
WHERE are the fashion designers handing out clothes?
WHERE are the animal protection organizations?

I don't see any of this going on.
In fact, I recently read online that the Ukraine is SELLING its women to Russia for the sex slavery trade.

But we ALL really know where our money is going.............

View attachment 935481
i know you 🇷🇺🇸🇦guys (🇷🇺 pig-dogs , our far-left/right RADICALS & the MAGA GANG) are really pissed :auiqs.jpg:

1713716657302.jpeg

I don't think there's another misguided, misled, mismanaged or misunderstood issue on the planet right now

~S~

Forum List

Back