Twoofer Strategy

This entire post is all complete nonsense and a waste of my time having to read it. Fact, only 2500 architects and so called "engineers" have signed a petition to start a new investigation based on their so called "evidence." Many of them are computer science professors... Where are the other 9.9 million architects and engineers in the U.S. alone and why haven't they come forward???

You sit here and make complete speculations about people being involved in it with ZERO proof. You twoofers contradict yourselves. The entire ground zero should have been treated like a crime scene? WHAT? Are you fricking nuts? It brought an ENTIRE city to a stand still. I guess we should have just taken our sweet time and let those bodies rot for a while until we could figure things out. I guess we could have just let the hub of our financial district just sit around and wait for a while so we could treat it like a crime scene. It wasn't a crime scene, it was a DISASTER. Why treat it like a crime scene when you already know that planes were hi-jacked and flown into buildings?
If you don't want to read what the other side of this topic has to present that counters your views then unsubscribe from the thread, because you are a willfully ignorant fool, and you wast my time showing you what real credible people including FDNY has to say, then fuck off, and continue to live in denial and ignorance.
The proof that counters the official theory has been presented, the causes for reasonable doubt have been shown to you and the others.
Your refusal to even acknowledge the concerns of the people there that day is sickening.
You are a complete brainwashed idiot that does not give a shit about the events of 9-11 and how the evidence points to government cover ups and lies.
Don't come here and ask questions and accuse people that DO care of not providing any proof when you readily admit you wont read it because it is a waste of your time.
You are a waste of time.
Fact is the people that have lied to you and your fellow Americans are the liars, and it has been proven to you. They have a preposterous "theory" that you swallow as the truth, but they haven't even proven. The nation has been hijacked and infiltrated by criminals that do not give 2 shits about you and you are too fucking stupid to even read the evidence, and don't give a shit about your country enough to do so.

The odds are VERY FAVORABLE considering personal effects have been found from OTHER commercial airliners that have crashed before september 11th. Is it really so hard to fathom? Especially because there is not strategic reason for the government to have provided a passport when the names of the hijackers were on the manifest. Flammable seats of the plane as well as flammable paper were found blocks away from the towers that came from the plane. Just because the odds of something are low doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. I've shot a bullet through the same hole at 200 yards with a deer rifle.(Twice in my life) The odds of it going straight through the hole without enlarging the hole is VERY SMALL, but it happened.

The theory of probability: an ... - Google Books

I know what the law of probability is...I'm not spending my entire night reading the entire thing...as I'm sure you didn't as well.

Some ID's of passengers were also found at Ground zero. What's the purpose of that?
And why only produce two passports of the hijackers? Why not all of them.

As far as the black boxes, here's a hypothetical for you.

Suppose the black boxes were found and the data intact. Suppose that data clearly showed that the planes were hijacked and that it was the work of Al Qaeda. The twoofers would then claim that the data on the black boxes were pre-recorded by the government to make it look like it was Al Qaeda and that the "real" data from the boxes was erased.... Arguing with a truther is a lose-lose even if the truther is wrong. They will ALWAYS come up with some crazy alternative even though they can't prove it....the nature of a conpsiracy...

con·spir·a·cy (kn-spîr-s)
n. pl. con·spir·a·cies
1. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
The gov has a conspiracy theory that is far more outlandish then the ones you ridicule. It amazes me how truly fucked in the head and gullible you ass kissing loyalists are.
BTW-The Most Shocking Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out to be True
Before It's News
Fuck it, what's the sense in posting anything for you anymore you don't read anything, and aren't smart enough to anyway.

If you don't want to read what the other side of this topic has to present that counters your views then unsubscribe from the thread, because you are a willfully ignorant fool, and you wast my time showing you what real credible people including FDNY has to say, then fuck off, and continue to live in denial and ignorance.
The proof that counters the official theory has been presented, the causes for reasonable doubt have been shown to you and the others.
Your refusal to even acknowledge the concerns of the people there that day is sickening.
You are a complete brainwashed idiot that does not give a shit about the events of 9-11 and how the evidence points to government cover ups and lies.
Don't come here and ask questions and accuse people that DO care of not providing any proof when you readily admit you wont read it because it is a waste of your time.
You are a waste of time.
Fact is the people that have lied to you and your fellow Americans are the liars, and it has been proven to you. They have a preposterous "theory" that you swallow as the truth, but they haven't even proven. The nation has been hijacked and infiltrated by criminals that do not give 2 shits about you and you are too fucking stupid to even read the evidence, and don't give a shit about your country enough to do so.

I did read your whole post and it's NONSENSE.... THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM. There are "what if" and "seeminly" and "unbelievable" and "looks like" and "possibly(s)" and "maybes" among a plethora of other things that haven't been proven. I've sat on here for over a month and countered almost every conspiracy you truthers have thrown out here and all you can come up with is calling me a liar and discrediting my sources. Not to mention you pride yourselves on 2500 people that signed a petition...

You twoofer idiots have a way of twisting words and editing videos that is beyond me. The major truthers who have invented these lies have all been discredited as loons. Your boyfriend Steve Jones was the first idiot who got the sack after all of his collegues at BYU pretty much said he was nuts...

I know what the law of probability is...I'm not spending my entire night reading the entire thing...as I'm sure you didn't as well.

Some ID's of passengers were also found at Ground zero. What's the purpose of that?

Suppose the black boxes were found and the data intact. Suppose that data clearly showed that the planes were hijacked and that it was the work of Al Qaeda. The twoofers would then claim that the data on the black boxes were pre-recorded by the government to make it look like it was Al Qaeda and that the "real" data from the boxes was erased.... Arguing with a truther is a lose-lose even if the truther is wrong. They will ALWAYS come up with some crazy alternative even though they can't prove it....the nature of a conpsiracy...

n. pl. con·spir·a·cies
The gov has a conspiracy theory that is far more outlandish then the ones you ridicule. It amazes me how truly fucked in the head and gullible you ass kissing loyalists are.
Before It's News
Fuck it, what's the sense in posting anything for you anymore you don't read anything, and aren't smart enough to anyway.

What an imbecile... I'd put you on ignore but it's too funny reading your posts. You're just an anarchist troll, simple as that. You haven't proven what I've said to be false in one post this thread. Instead you've just called me a liar, loyalist, and gullible... I'll start listening when you can post ACTUAL EVIDENCE that I can find no counter to. Don't post some dumb-ass speculation from a fire-fighter, or a dumb-ass video of some guy stacking washers around a dowel rod.

i know what the law of probability is...i'm not spending my entire night reading the entire thing...as i'm sure you didn't as well.

Some id's of passengers were also found at ground zero. What's the purpose of that?

Suppose the black boxes were found and the data intact. Suppose that data clearly showed that the planes were hijacked and that it was the work of al qaeda. The twoofers would then claim that the data on the black boxes were pre-recorded by the government to make it look like it was al qaeda and that the "real" data from the boxes was erased.... Arguing with a truther is a lose-lose even if the truther is wrong. They will always come up with some crazy alternative even though they can't prove it....the nature of a conpsiracy...

it is not just black boxes it is a virtual orgy of unbelievably improbable events piled one on top of each other...

This stupid fuck now is "supposing" this and that without having the slightest bit of of a clue as to what he speaks of, all while putting under his limited microscope shit like the black boxes, and totally bypassing the big and very real picture of the events of 9-11 and how many good credible people have spoke out and blown holes in the entire governments explanation, hell they can't even bring themselves to realize that even the 9-11 commission, the report they worshiped and constantly pointed to as 'proof" is openly and publicly rejected, by its own writers no less.
Foolish trolls.

STFU, dude you don't know shit about what you are trying to talk about.
If you still think you are being told the truth by your criminal government then you are a very stupid individual.

So wait.....Osama bin Laden didn't say on video that he and Al Qaeda was responsible?

And... There wasn't an explosion at the base of the WTC in 1993?

Oh man, I must have gotten history wrong....

Is it easy being an idiot, or does it take a PH.D to achieve your level of retard...

n. pl. con·spir·a·cies
Before It's News

What an imbecile... I'd put you on ignore but it's too funny reading your posts. You're just an anarchist troll, simple as that. You haven't proven what I've said to be false in one post this thread. Instead you've just called me a liar, loyalist, and gullible... I'll start listening when you can post ACTUAL EVIDENCE that I can find no counter to. Don't post some dumb-ass speculation from a fire-fighter, or a dumb-ass video of some guy stacking washers around a dowel rod.

you are in no position to talk shit about anything, since you readily admit to not reading or objectively look into what is presented to, and you have never once offered any credible counter evidence to anything I said and linked, how can you when you don't read any of it?
And as for the "dumbass" speculation of FDNY that has experience from which to speak, they have way more credibility then some stupid troll that can't read.

So wait.....Osama bin Laden didn't say on video that he and Al Qaeda was responsible?

And... There wasn't an explosion at the base of the WTC in 1993?

Oh man, I must have gotten history wrong....

Is it easy being an idiot, or does it take a PH.D to achieve your level of retard...

The videos are known fakes, I guess you missed that too, shows how much you know. I'd link you the evidence an the connections and comments but you don't read.

I did read your whole post and it's NONSENSE.... THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM. There are "what if" and "seeminly" and "unbelievable" and "looks like" and "possibly(s)" and "maybes" among a plethora of other things that haven't been proven. I've sat on here for over a month and countered almost every conspiracy you truthers have thrown out here and all you can come up with is calling me a liar and discrediting my sources. Not to mention you pride yourselves on 2500 people that signed a petition...

You twoofer idiots have a way of twisting words and editing videos that is beyond me. The major truthers who have invented these lies have all been discredited as loons. Your boyfriend Steve Jones was the first idiot who got the sack after all of his collegues at BYU pretty much said he was nuts...

And you see no evidence of the lies that the gov has told? You truly are a special OCTA, your ability to be willfully stupid is astounding.
And no you haven't advanced the OCTA cause one bit, you simply repeat what has already been answered, perhaps you should do some honest researching into the past about this issue then come back when you think you have something worth discussing.
Until then you are a worthless waste of time and bandwidth.

. I'll start listening when you can post ACTUAL EVIDENCE that I can find no counter to.
Try this one on for size then. According to the government that you are so convinced is telling you the truth, and that in your opinion would never ever harm its own people-they thought this would work-
Operation Northwoods: Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba, 3/13/62
with remote guidance..back in the '60s no less.
But they would never hurt their own peoples huh?
Wise up dude, you really should know better.

Notice how everything in the truthtard bible is based on opinion? "This looks too much like controlled demolition to be anything other than controlled demolition! This is too coincidental to be coincidence! I don't think that hole looks like it was made by a plane! That hole in the pentagon doesn't look big enough!"

Do they have evidence to back up their bullshit? Oh, they CLAIM they have evidence. Some even claim it is court-admissible. Yet not one of them can come forward and actually PRODUCE any of this evidence.

Why? Because they are all retarded piece of shit traitors trying to get people to rise up against the government (Jews, NWO, <insert favorite bad guys here>). Trying to get people riled up against the government, especially when based on lies, is called sedition. One of these days you shits are going to go a step too far and end up on the wrong end of the law.

I personally can't wait til they all are put into very small cells for a very long time.

"Mr. Jones" is so fat she'll fill up the entire cell to the point where she'll look like a talapia with grill marks on it's skin.

Your personal attacks are a weak attempt to argue facts, and have no merit of credibility like the rest of your idiotic posts, but do a good job of showing off your demented, stuck in an abused childhood trauma state of mind.
I am praying for the day when traitors such as yourself feel the pain of your deeds, but the sissy that you expose yourself to really be, will probably be offering sexual favors in exchange for the punishment that's warranted.

You can fantasize all you want about sexual favors--it's the only sex you'll ever have and we all know that.

Did you know Bush won Ohio; twice? He he he.

Anyway, your movement sucks, you suck, and have you ever explained what took down the light poles if it wasn't AA77? No ? Oh well, I'm sure you'll come up with an answer some day you worthless bitch.

Start losing some weight; I hear they like them nimble in the hole. LOL

. I'll start listening when you can post ACTUAL EVIDENCE that I can find no counter to.
Try this one on for size then. According to the government that you are so convinced is telling you the truth, and that in your opinion would never ever harm its own people-they thought this would work-
Operation Northwoods: Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba, 3/13/62

Operation Northwoods - US Government - Myths and Conspiracies, Debunked - Conspiracy Science - Conspiracies and Myths Refuted, Debunked, and Explained

Here you go sack-face. Of course you'll say that my site isn't credible...:eusa_whistle:
And for the record, I didn't say the government wasn't willing to either do things, and or make it appear that things have been done to us to justify an attack. I said the government is not going to kill over 3,000 innocent Americans to do so... Notice how some of the lines in your declassified document say "unmanned" or "appear" or "real or not". Most, if not all, of these scenarios in this document involve NOT killing Americans but making it APPEAR as though the Cubans had done something. It even lined one of the plans out so that they would load people on a plane, then load them on a duplicate, then make the actual plane a drone and then shoot it down so it would give the appearance that the plane was shot down with people on it.... Damn your dense

Last edited:

Operation Northwoods - US Government - Myths and Conspiracies, Debunked - Conspiracy Science - Conspiracies and Myths Refuted, Debunked, and Explained

Here you go sack-face. Of course you'll say that my site isn't credible...:eusa_whistle:

so it confirms northwoods and the gives an editorial opinion on how its not exactly like 9/11...lol
you didnt even read this did you

Last edited:

so it confirms northwoods and the gives an editorial opinion on how its not exactly like 9/11...lol
you didnt even read this did you

Yeah I read it and it's true. You read it. Almost all of it says to make things "appear" a certain way, or "unmanned" vehicles, or "real or not" scenarios. Why don't you read the actual document and quit acting like you know what's going on... I read the document, then found something that explains it, and then compared it to the document...just because you don't have the time to connect the dots, doesn't mean that everyone else is an idiot..

There is a big difference between saying you want to make something appear a certain way, and actually doing something.

For instance: Saying "Let's load a bunch of people on a plane, fly it over cuba and blow it out of the sky, killing everyone on board." WAY DIFFERENT THAN. "Let's make it appear as though Cuba has shot down an unmanned airliner made to look like an airliner with people on it."

Did I say our government doesn't conjure up false-flag indicidents to propel us into military action...no.

This document demonstrates that the U.S. is willing to make things appear a certain way to justify an attack. It does not demonstrate the U.S. willingness to kill thousands of Americans....

"We could blow up a drone (unmannded) vessel anywhere
in the Cuban waters. We could arrange to cause such incident
in the vicinity of Havana or Santiago as a spectacular result
of Cuban attack from the air or sea, or both. The presense
of Cuban planes or ships merely investigating the intent of
the vessel could be fairly compelling evidence that the ship
was taken under attack. The nearness to Havana or Santiago
would add credibility especially to those people that might
have heard the blast or have seen the fire. The US could
follow with an air/sea rescue operation covered by US
fighters to "evacuate" remaining members of the non-existant
crew.
"

"6. Use of MIG type aircraft by US pilots could provide
additional provocation. Harassment of civil air, attacks on
surface shipping and destruction of US military drone aircraft
by MIG type planes would be useful as complementary actions. An F-86 properly painted would convince air passengers that they
saw a Cuban MIG
, especially if the pilot of the transport were
to announce such fact.
(Harrassment, not shooting down. And the fact that passengers could report the indicent says that they wouldn't have lost their lives in the incident.)

" 7. Hijacking attempts against civil air and surface craft
should appear to continue as harassing measures condoned by the
government of Cuba."

"8. It is possible to create an incident which will demonstrate
convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down
a chartered civil airliner enroute from the United States to
Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama or Venezuela. The destination would
be chosen only to cause the flight plan route to cross Cuba.
The passengers could be a group of college students off on a
holiday or any grouping of persons with a common interest to
support chartering a non-scheduled flight.

a. An aircraft at Eglin AFB would be painted and
numbered as an exact duplicate for a civil registered
aircraft belonging to a CIA proprietary organization in the
Miami area.
At a designated time the duplicate would be
subsituted for the actual civil aircraft and would be
loaded with the selected passengers, all boarded under
carefully prepared aliases. The actual registered
aircraft would be converted to a drone.[/
B]

b. Take off times of the drone aircraft and the actual
aircraft will be scheduled to allow a rendezvous south of
Florida. From the rendezvous point the passenger-carrying
aircraft will descend to minimum altitude and go directly
into an auxiliary field at Eglin AFB where arrangements will
have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the
aircraft to its original status.
The drone aircraft
meanwhile will continue to fly the filed flight plan. When
over Cuba the drone will being transmitting on the inter-
national distress frequency a "MAY DAY" message stating he
is under attack by Cuban MIG aircraft. The transmission
will be interrupted by the destruction of aircraft which will
be triggered by radio signal. This will allow IACO radio

Appendix to
Enclosure A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 14

stations in the Western Hemisphere to tell the US what
has happened to the aircraft instead of the US trying to
"sell" the incident.

(This particular one shows the extreme measure that they were going to go through to ensure that none of the people involved would be hurt.)

"9. It is possible to create an incident which will make it
appear that Communist Cuban MIGs have destroyed a USAF aircraft
over international waters in an unprovoked attack.

a. Approximately 4 of 5 F-101 aircraft will be dispatched
in trail from Homestead AFB, Florida, to the vicinity of Cuba.
Their mission will be to reverse course and simulate fakir
aircraft for an air defense exercise in southern Florida.
These aircraft would conduct variations of these flights at
frequent intervals. Crews would be briefed to remain at
least 12 miles off the Cuban coast; however, they would be
required to carry live ammunition in the event that hostile
actions were taken by the Cuban MIGs.

b. On one such flight, a pre-briefed pilot would fly
tail-end Charley at considerable interval between aircraft.
While near the Cuban Island this pilot would broadcast that
he had been jumped by MIGs and was going down. No other
calls would be made. The pilot would then fly directly
west at extremely low altitude and land at a secure base
, an
Eglin auxiliary.
The aircraft would be met by the proper
people, quickly stored and given a new tail number. The
pilot who had performed the mission under an alias, would
resume his proper identity and return to his normal place
of business. The pilot and aircraft would then have
disappeared. "

You guys are too easy.... I got this from the Document on the site YOU SENT ME. STRAIGHT FROM THE DOCUMENT ITSELF
http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/Northwoods.html

Last edited:
I personally can't wait til they all are put into very small cells for a very long time.

"Mr. Jones" is so fat she'll fill up the entire cell to the point where she'll look like a talapia with grill marks on it's skin.

Your personal attacks are a weak attempt to argue facts, and have no merit of credibility like the rest of your idiotic posts, but do a good job of showing off your demented, stuck in an abused childhood trauma state of mind.
I am praying for the day when traitors such as yourself feel the pain of your deeds, but the sissy that you expose yourself to really be, will probably be offering sexual favors in exchange for the punishment that's warranted.

You can fantasize all you want about sexual favors--it's the only sex you'll ever have and we all know that.

Did you know Bush won Ohio; twice? He he he.

Anyway, your movement sucks, you suck, and have you ever explained what took down the light poles if it wasn't AA77? No ? Oh well, I'm sure you'll come up with an answer some day you worthless bitch.

Start losing some weight; I hear they like them nimble in the hole. LOL

Lol dream on candyfaggot, you pretend to know what people you've never seen look like now?:lol:
Looks like your self projection tendencies are showing again, wow you're so easy to read. Pathetic little loser.
You still know damned well that you have been lied to, and that you are nothing more then a scared little pussy that can't face reality.
Here is you to a T-

Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person unconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, such as to other people. Thus, projection involves imagining or projecting the belief that others have those feelings.[1]

Projection reduces anxiety by allowing the expression of the unwanted unconscious impulses or desires without letting the conscious mind recognize them.

An example of this behavior might be blaming another for self failure. The mind may avoid the discomfort of consciously admitting personal faults by keeping those feelings unconscious, and by redirecting libidinal satisfaction by attaching, or "projecting," those same faults onto another person or object.

Psychological projection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BTW I'm 6'0 195, now off you go to masturbate again LOL.

"We could blow up a drone (unmannded) vessel anywhere
in the Cuban waters. We could arrange to cause such incident
in the vicinity of Havana or Santiago as a spectacular result
of Cuban attack from the air or sea, or both. The presense
of Cuban planes or ships merely investigating the intent of
the vessel could be fairly compelling evidence that the ship
was taken under attack. The nearness to Havana or Santiago
would add credibility especially to those people that might
have heard the blast or have seen the fire. The US could
follow with an air/sea rescue operation covered by US
fighters to "evacuate" remaining members of the non-existant
crew.
"

"6. Use of MIG type aircraft by US pilots could provide
additional provocation. Harassment of civil air, attacks on
surface shipping and destruction of US military drone aircraft
by MIG type planes would be useful as complementary actions. An F-86 properly painted would convince air passengers that they
saw a Cuban MIG
, especially if the pilot of the transport were
to announce such fact.
(Harrassment, not shooting down. And the fact that passengers could report the indicent says that they wouldn't have lost their lives in the incident.)

" 7. Hijacking attempts against civil air and surface craft
should appear to continue as harassing measures condoned by the
government of Cuba."

"8. It is possible to create an incident which will demonstrate
convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down
a chartered civil airliner enroute from the United States to
Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama or Venezuela. The destination would
be chosen only to cause the flight plan route to cross Cuba.
The passengers could be a group of college students off on a
holiday or any grouping of persons with a common interest to
support chartering a non-scheduled flight.

a. An aircraft at Eglin AFB would be painted and
numbered as an exact duplicate for a civil registered
aircraft belonging to a CIA proprietary organization in the
Miami area.
At a designated time the duplicate would be
subsituted for the actual civil aircraft and would be
loaded with the selected passengers, all boarded under
carefully prepared aliases. The actual registered
aircraft would be converted to a drone.[/
B]

b. Take off times of the drone aircraft and the actual
aircraft will be scheduled to allow a rendezvous south of
Florida. From the rendezvous point the passenger-carrying
aircraft will descend to minimum altitude and go directly
into an auxiliary field at Eglin AFB where arrangements will
have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the
aircraft to its original status.
The drone aircraft
meanwhile will continue to fly the filed flight plan. When
over Cuba the drone will being transmitting on the inter-
national distress frequency a "MAY DAY" message stating he
is under attack by Cuban MIG aircraft. The transmission
will be interrupted by the destruction of aircraft which will
be triggered by radio signal. This will allow IACO radio

Appendix to
Enclosure A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 14

stations in the Western Hemisphere to tell the US what
has happened to the aircraft instead of the US trying to
"sell" the incident.

(This particular one shows the extreme measure that they were going to go through to ensure that none of the people involved would be hurt.)

"9. It is possible to create an incident which will make it
appear that Communist Cuban MIGs have destroyed a USAF aircraft
over international waters in an unprovoked attack.

a. Approximately 4 of 5 F-101 aircraft will be dispatched
in trail from Homestead AFB, Florida, to the vicinity of Cuba.
Their mission will be to reverse course and simulate fakir
aircraft for an air defense exercise in southern Florida.
These aircraft would conduct variations of these flights at
frequent intervals. Crews would be briefed to remain at
least 12 miles off the Cuban coast; however, they would be
required to carry live ammunition in the event that hostile
actions were taken by the Cuban MIGs.

b. On one such flight, a pre-briefed pilot would fly
tail-end Charley at considerable interval between aircraft.
While near the Cuban Island this pilot would broadcast that
he had been jumped by MIGs and was going down. No other
calls would be made. The pilot would then fly directly
west at extremely low altitude and land at a secure base
, an
Eglin auxiliary.
The aircraft would be met by the proper
people, quickly stored and given a new tail number. The
pilot who had performed the mission under an alias, would
resume his proper identity and return to his normal place
of business. The pilot and aircraft would then have
disappeared. "

You guys are too easy.... I got this from the Document on the site YOU SENT ME. STRAIGHT FROM THE DOCUMENT ITSELF

Yeah pretty amazing that our government actually conceived this plan, and to know the mindset of the bastards you so loyally adhere to.
Here's a copy of the actual document per FOIA. The link to it was on the site.
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/doc1.pdf

Common Jonesy boy. What do you think of your precious top secret document now. If anything, that document proves the extreme length that the U.S. was willing to go to ensure no American lives were lost in the false-flag operations....even to the extent of painting aircraft and droning commercial planes....lol. Maybe try reading documents before you post them.

Forum List

Back