Twoofer Strategy

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by candycorn, Jan 29, 2011.

1. candycorn

candycorn Alis volat propriis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,047
    And I use the term in the title loosely...very loosely.

Well kids it's been 9 years and you've gotten nowhere. Less than nowhere actually because you morons can't even agree on a central set of "facts" (I'm using the quotes because what you idiots call facts are usually nothing more than opinions from people with an agenda).

So I'm curious, where are you going to go from here? We realized Rome wasn't built in a day but they had some blueprints drawn up in 9 years I betcha. Put another way; some GOP dipshit somewhere will end up as his party's standard bearer in 2012 to face President Obama. At this point, that man/woman has not filed. They have only an outline of an election machine at best. A staff of thousands has not been hired. Advertising has not been bought. There is no organization in place. Yet somehow in the next 647 days, all of that will come to pass from literally nothing in place today. You guys have had 3,427 days and you can't come up with a single "fact" or actual FACT to prop up your claims.

Whats next?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,751
    the agent troll is at it again.since you spend your life on the computer going to dozens of message boards everywhere,wonder how many others you have gone to today and posted the same thing.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
  3. Jos

Jos BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +733
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh3F1BCsZ_8&feature=related[/ame]

4. candycorn

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,047
    Poor baby; can't face the truth. Well, the library will close in a little while and you'll be back to your empty FEMA trailer to spend the rest of your pathetic life watching basic cable. Pissant.

5. psikeyhackr

psikeyhackr VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +71
    This is funny:

Let's Roll Forums - View Single Post - 911 and Child Psychology

The Laws of Physics are incapable of giving a damn about Conspiracy Theories.

In fact the Laws of Physics are incapable of giving a damn about the human race.

So when is an engineering school going to build a physical model that can be completely destroyed by the fall of its top 15% or less?

psik

6. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,774
    I see Terral hasn't posted a thread about 9/11 in months...he's on to silver or something....I do believe he has thrown in the towel.

7. grim0187

grim0187 Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    So, OP, I take it you dont believe in ANY conspiracy theories? You thought the JFK assassination was legit?

In other words you believe everything our government tells you as truth? Without even questioning it? Without even WANTING an unbiased impartial investigation?

If so, then you need to seriously get a new hobby besides messing around in politics...

8. PhysicsExist

PhysicsExist Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Gulf of tonkin - It doesn't bother them
    Able Danger - It doesnt matter
    Operation Northwoods - Insignificant to them
    9/11 Commission and NIST fraud - They just ignore it.

It's depressing. Military Officers for 9/11 Truth

9. Rat in the Hat

Rat in the Hat Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,215
    What agency or agencies, that both sides would agree on, can perform a new investigation?

Would you accept their findings if they confirm the original investigation's findings?

10. candycorn

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,047
    You know nothing; actually less than nothing about what I think because you make incorrect assumptions.

But when the twoofers spend 9 years and are unable to establish a sense of credibility even in place of legitimate credibility; we have to ask ourselves if it isn't time for new strategies.

I believe the 9/11 Commission Report on the major points. It makes perfect sense, you can't quote a single inaccuracy in the report, and you cannot supplant the report with a version of the events that makes as much sense or any sense for that matter. If I'm wrong, please point out what doesn't make sense, quote an inaccuracy in the report, or furnish a companion piece that passes the smell test.

You can't.

You won't.

The challenge is made; be a man and take me up on it or shut the fuck up.