Twoofer Strategy

Agree with that... Good Post

No, it's not. It's fundamentalist pablum, drenched in irony. It's also our own assured, mutual destruction. How is this different from religious fascist ideology? Seriously?

Chris Hedges wrote [ame="http://www.amazon.com/American-Fascists-Christian-Right-America/dp/0743284437"]an absolutely great book[/ame] about these kinds of people.

It's a completely global economy. You guys understand this by now, yes? I mean, you usually (to a man) advocate the global free market at every turn, so it's baffling how you so often fail to consider the ramifications of wider warfare with sovereign Muslim nations. You can't just wipe out a billion people because you can't overcome your irrational fears of them and the funny way they pray. Get over yourselves.

This above is the embodiment of the mentality that has us in this mess in the first place. For hundreds of years, actually. And guess what? The most radical among them wonder the same crap about you. "They hate us, and I don't care. Gotta destroy them first."

This isn't 1936, guys. Oceans can't buffer us anymore. Not from cyber/trade war. It is an international corporate food conveyor belt that relies on immense quantities of petrol for its "just in time" delivery service. A lot of people will starve if your team is allowed to go all Cowboy again. Gawd, if you hawks had your wish, and decided to keep playing the pre-emption card, and struck Iran, or "took over" Saudi, or some stupid such?. ... WTF do you think would happen to the global economy already teetering on the brink? Be honest with yourself. ...

Give it a rest with the Crusade talk. We can't afford it anyway, never could, even in 2002-2003. So you're gonna haveta face your irrational fears. They don't all hate us. Just the most crazy hard-liners among them. We most certainly have our own crazies to mirror them.

Proportionality matters. I think they've gotten the message at this point, and the response has been more than sufficient, at least at this point.

You are nuttier than a squirrel turd.

You're assuming that I'm scared of all muslims...which is completely ignorant on your part. If you had read my earlier post, then you would have understood this point. I pointed out the reasons why muslim extremists are the way that they are. I pointed out that had we not gotten involved in the middle-east from the very beginning, then it's highly likely that we wouldn't have this problem today. I agreed with candycorn in his description of, and dealing with, radicals in their present state of mind. However, I did point out they were not born radical. They were brain-washed to hate everything western and assured by misinterpretion from their Holy book. It's the same way gang members recruit young kids here in the U.S.

Go back and read some of my posts before you post a knee-jerk reaction...

and murdering there woman and children, imprisoning them without due process and occupying there country is not going to further "radicalize" them ..you are a fearful,hate filled racist tub o shit just admit it

No, it's not. It's fundamentalist pablum, drenched in irony. It's also our own assured, mutual destruction. How is this different from religious fascist ideology? Seriously?

Chris Hedges wrote [ame="http://www.amazon.com/American-Fascists-Christian-Right-America/dp/0743284437"]an absolutely great book[/ame] about these kinds of people.

It's a completely global economy. You guys understand this by now, yes? I mean, you usually (to a man) advocate the global free market at every turn, so it's baffling how you so often fail to consider the ramifications of wider warfare with sovereign Muslim nations. You can't just wipe out a billion people because you can't overcome your irrational fears of them and the funny way they pray. Get over yourselves.

This above is the embodiment of the mentality that has us in this mess in the first place. For hundreds of years, actually. And guess what? The most radical among them wonder the same crap about you. "They hate us, and I don't care. Gotta destroy them first."

This isn't 1936, guys. Oceans can't buffer us anymore. Not from cyber/trade war. It is an international corporate food conveyor belt that relies on immense quantities of petrol for its "just in time" delivery service. A lot of people will starve if your team is allowed to go all Cowboy again. Gawd, if you hawks had your wish, and decided to keep playing the pre-emption card, and struck Iran, or "took over" Saudi, or some stupid such?. ... WTF do you think would happen to the global economy already teetering on the brink? Be honest with yourself. ...

Give it a rest with the Crusade talk. We can't afford it anyway, never could, even in 2002-2003. So you're gonna haveta face your irrational fears. They don't all hate us. Just the most crazy hard-liners among them. We most certainly have our own crazies to mirror them.

Proportionality matters. I think they've gotten the message at this point, and the response has been more than sufficient, at least at this point.

You'll find out Jiggs if you hang out here long enough,these trolls wont read books you refer to them that exposes the governments fairy tale of 9/11.they only see what they want to see so they wont read books you refer to them or watch videos or read links you provide them with since it doesnt go along with their version of events.

Yeah, let me read this book real quick....:doubt:

Chris Hedges wrote an absolutely great book about these kinds of people.

You are nuttier than a squirrel turd.

You're assuming that I'm scared of all muslims...which is completely ignorant on your part. If you had read my earlier post, then you would have understood this point. I pointed out the reasons why muslim extremists are the way that they are. I pointed out that had we not gotten involved in the middle-east from the very beginning, then it's highly likely that we wouldn't have this problem today. I agreed with candycorn in his description of, and dealing with, radicals in their present state of mind. However, I did point out they were not born radical. They were brain-washed to hate everything western and assured by misinterpretion from their Holy book. It's the same way gang members recruit young kids here in the U.S.

Go back and read some of my posts before you post a knee-jerk reaction...

and murdering there woman and children, imprisoning them without due process and occupying there country is not going to further "radicalize" them ..you are a fearful,hate filled racist tub o shit just admit it

You're an idiot. Read my posts again... All you do is post stupid shit like this. Where did I say that we should be in their country? No where dip-shit. That's why no one takes you seriously. I didn't say we should be over their fighting now did I? But what DOES happen, is little Muhammed Pharamou sees mommy and daddy killed killed by a bomb. He doesn't know if it was a u.s. bomb or an insurgent RPG. But terrorist joe over there is going to convince him that the Americans killed mommy and daddy so he must kill the Americans.... Even someone as dense as you should be able to figure out how it works...

You'll find out Jiggs if you hang out here long enough,these trolls wont read books you refer to them that exposes the governments fairy tale of 9/11.they only see what they want to see so they wont read books you refer to them or watch videos or read links you provide them with since it doesnt go along with their version of events.

As for you, why don't you quit trying to talk people out of debating us just because you haven't done a good enough job proving your point? All you do on here is try to convince other posters that we're trolls without proving a damn thing YOU say. You sit here and try to gain little "allies" to start a debating match; attempting to prove something that you can't... Anytime someone proves you wrong you call them a troll. Anytime you try to prove something but can't, you call everyone else a liar. You need to grow up and learn the difference between a conspiracy and actual evidence.

As for the 9/11 conspiracy. 1000's of people were there when it happened. There was destruction EVERYWHERE. People were amongst the destruction and around it. People were cleaning it up. You mean to tell me that NO ONE, out of all the months it took to clean that place up, found any shred of physical evidence to prove a government conspiracy? We can find 1000 year old bones and figure out where they came from, how long they've been in the ground, and what kind of diet the person had...and you mean to tell me that not one shred of physical evidence...NOT PICTURES...were found by anyone from "the outside" of the government....????

As for the 9/11 conspiracy. 1000's of people were there when it happened. There was destruction EVERYWHERE. People were amongst the destruction and around it. People were cleaning it up. You mean to tell me that NO ONE, out of all the months it took to clean that place up, found any shred of physical evidence to prove a government conspiracy? We can find 1000 year old bones and figure out where they came from, how long they've been in the ground, and what kind of diet the person had...and you mean to tell me that not one shred of physical evidence...NOT PICTURES...were found by anyone from "the outside" of the government....????

How is it that you can spew off a post about "knee-jerk" reaction, when you apparently can't even differentiate between MIHOP and LIHOP?

Most of us don't believe Team Cheney DID it. Just that they allowed it.

so where are the black boxes nipple head

How is it that you can spew off a post about "knee-jerk" reaction, when you apparently can't even differentiate between MIHOP and LIHOP?

Most of us don't believe Team Cheney DID it. Just that they allowed it.

You're arrogant attitude shows through...this is why no one takes you seriously. I do know the difference between letting something happen and actually doing something. And so what...they allowed it? PROVE IT! Is this any different than the attack on Pearl Harbor by the Japanese? WE SAW THEIR PLANES ON RADAR! It was dismissed. Can we now say that it was a government conpsiracy to propel us into war? Yes, the government knew we were going to be attacked around the date of 9/11, but do you honestly think they new exactly when and where it was going to take place? Do you think that they allowed our civilians to die? Up until 9/11 NO ONE would have believed that these third world terrorists could pull of something like that. We were operating on the premise of previous attacks and our own experience of what we "thought" they were capable of. Who would have guessed these guys could hi-jack planes and actually fly them? You guys throw around all of these accuasations without proving them one bit. You post little tiny bits of information that don't prove a thing. Basic Fact: NO ONE HAS PROVED THIS CONSPIRACY; LIHOP or MIHOP

It's been proven that "black boxes" have been destroyed before in plane and helicopter crashes by impact and by fire.... The "questions" revolving around them "missing" are just speculation...Here are some real life examples of black boxes being destroyed, never found, or deemed unusable... The guy that gave rise to the FBI finding black boxes (which are actually orange) gave this accound of them finding one. He eventually wrote a book and toured the country. He was later arrested for impersonating a firefighter and possessing stoken firefighter property from ground zero. He has been labled a fraud by fire marshals, in particular Fire Marshal Conrad Tinney...

As far as the report about NTSB having the boxes. They were "supposedly" quoted in saying that they "had the boxes" but didn't know where they are now. If this was intended to be a cover up, why would NTSB have had the boxes in the first place...them having the boxes show an attempt to investigate them, not a cover up. If this was a cover up, the NTSB would have never had the boxes.

"April 28, 1999

HEADLINE: KAL MD-11 crew complained of control problems: CVR
SOURCE: Air Transport Intelligence
BYLINE: Nicholas Ionides
DATELINE: Singapore

The crew of the Korean Air (KAL) Boeing MD-11 freighter which crashed near Shanghai on 15 April complained to each other of control problems soon after take-off, according to an initial decoding of the aircraft's cockpit voice recorder (CVR)...

The CAAC, which is being assisted in its investigation by the NTSB and the Korean Civil Aviation Bureau, says the aircraft's flight data recorder was destroyed by the impact, "and only fragments of the tape have been recovered"."

"June 6, 1999, Sunday, AM cycle

HEADLINE: One year later, crash of rescue helicopter still a mystery
DATELINE: HARLINGEN, Texas

Three emergency team members died June 5, 1998, when their a Eurocopter A350BA crashed six miles southeast of Cuevitas at about 5:40 a.m. on the way to a major accident.

The victims were Carlos De La Fuente Sr., a 34-year-old flight nurse; paramedic Brenda Leinweber, 46, of South Padre Island; and pilot Anthony Martinez, 46, of McAllen.

The helicopter was not found until the next day at 9:45 a.m., thirty hours later. Searchers were hampered by thick brush because very little of the helicopter remained. Even the flight data recorder had been destroyed."

"Barrie Examiner (Ontario)

October 20, 2004 Wednesday
Final Edition

HALIFAX (CP) -- Investigators searching for the cause of the crash last week of a Boeing 747 cargo jet won't get to hear from the two people who may have known exactly what happened.

After days of searching swampy, scorched terrain outside Halifax, officials recovered the aircraft's cockpit voice recorder from a kilometre-long trail of mangled debris.

"But that's the good news," Bill Fowler, lead investigator for the Transportation Safety Board of Canada, said during a news conference Tuesday.

"The not-so-good news is the recorder was damaged such that there is no retrievable information."

The so-called black box, which records the cockpit conversations of the pilot and co-pilot, was destroyed by fire after the MK Airlines Ltd. jumbo jet crashed on takeoff last Thursday at Halifax International Airport.

Fowler said the recorder was found Monday and shipped to the board's lab in Ottawa.

It was quickly determined that no recording survived the fire that resulted when the jet, carrying a full load of fuel, hit the ground and broke up.

"It certainly would have helped, but we were operating under the assumption we wouldn't have it," said Fowler, referring to the severity of the impact.

A second black box -- the plane's flight data recorder -- was recovered Sunday. That instrument, which monitors aircraft function and performance, was also damaged, but investigators are hopeful it will offer fresh clues."

Flight International

January 30, 2007

An investigation into the loss of two Royal Netherlands Air Force (RNLF) Boeing CH-47D Chinook transport helicopters in Afghanistan in 2005 has identified pilot error and a lack of experience in operating in difficult terrain as the main causes in both non-fatal accidents.On 27 July 2005, the crew of Chinook D-105 were flying a night mission as part of a two-ship formation to resupply Special Forces personnel, but were forced to abandon their initial landing attempt when the lead aircraft created brown-out conditions. During their second attempt, the pilots failed to notice a left-hand drift, which caused the aircraft to roll over when it touched down. Although the crew evacuated safely, the aircraft and its flight data recorder were destroyed in the resulting fire

The Black Boxes - 911myths

It's been proven that "black boxes" have been destroyed before in plane and helicopter crashes by impact and by fire.... The "questions" revolving around them "missing" are just speculation...Here are some real life examples of black boxes being destroyed, never found, or deemed unusable... The guy that gave rise to the FBI finding black boxes (which are actually orange) gave this accound of them finding one. He eventually wrote a book and toured the country. He was later arrested for impersonating a firefighter and possessing stoken firefighter property from ground zero. He has been labled a fraud by fire marshals, in particular Fire Marshal Conrad Tinney...

As far as the report about NTSB having the boxes. They were "supposedly" quoted in saying that they "had the boxes" but didn't know where they are now. If this was intended to be a cover up, why would NTSB have had the boxes in the first place...them having the boxes show an attempt to investigate them, not a cover up. If this was a cover up, the NTSB would have never had the boxes.

"April 28, 1999

The crew of the Korean Air (KAL) Boeing MD-11 freighter which crashed near Shanghai on 15 April complained to each other of control problems soon after take-off, according to an initial decoding of the aircraft's cockpit voice recorder (CVR)...

The CAAC, which is being assisted in its investigation by the NTSB and the Korean Civil Aviation Bureau, says the aircraft's flight data recorder was destroyed by the impact, "and only fragments of the tape have been recovered"."

Three emergency team members died June 5, 1998, when their a Eurocopter A350BA crashed six miles southeast of Cuevitas at about 5:40 a.m. on the way to a major accident.

The victims were Carlos De La Fuente Sr., a 34-year-old flight nurse; paramedic Brenda Leinweber, 46, of South Padre Island; and pilot Anthony Martinez, 46, of McAllen.

The helicopter was not found until the next day at 9:45 a.m., thirty hours later. Searchers were hampered by thick brush because very little of the helicopter remained. Even the flight data recorder had been destroyed." but found

Final Edition

HALIFAX (CP) -- Investigators searching for the cause of the crash last week of a Boeing 747 cargo jet won't get to hear from the two people who may have known exactly what happened.

After days of searching swampy, scorched terrain outside Halifax, officials recovered the aircraft's cockpit voice recorder from a kilometre-long trail of mangled debris.

"But that's the good news," Bill Fowler, lead investigator for the Transportation Safety Board of Canada, said during a news conference Tuesday.

"The not-so-good news is the recorder was damaged such that there is no retrievable information."

The so-called black box, which records the cockpit conversations of the pilot and co-pilot, was destroyed by fire ]after the MK Airlines Ltd. jumbo jet crashed on takeoff last Thursday at Halifax International Airport.

Fowler said the recorder was found Monday and shipped to the board's lab in Ottawa.

It was quickly determined that no recording survived the fire that resulted when the jet, carrying a full load of fuel, hit the ground and broke up.

"It certainly would have helped, but we were operating under the assumption we wouldn't have it," said Fowler, referring to the severity of the impact.

A second black box -- the plane's flight data recorder -- was recovered
Sunday. That instrument, which monitors aircraft function and performance, was also damaged, but investigators are hopeful it will offer fresh clues."

Flight International

January 30, 2007

An investigation into the loss of two Royal Netherlands Air Force (RNLF) Boeing CH-47D Chinook transport helicopters in Afghanistan in 2005 has identified pilot error and a lack of experience in operating in difficult terrain as the main causes in both non-fatal accidents.On 27 July 2005, the crew of Chinook D-105 were flying a night mission as part of a two-ship formation to resupply Special Forces personnel, but were forced to abandon their initial landing attempt when the lead aircraft created brown-out conditions. During their second attempt, the pilots failed to notice a left-hand drift, which caused the aircraft to roll over when it touched down. Although the crew evacuated safely, the aircraft and its flight data recorder were destroyed in the resulting fire and then the

your debwunkiing site is not credible they like to pretend "destroyed" means.. not found..when in fact it means they were found but damaged the also like to pretend helicopters are commercial air liners

Last edited:
so what you are saying is they always find the black boxes but sometimes they are damaged

I'm saying that sometimes they find them and they're damaged and sometimes they DON'T find them at all because they were destroyed on impact or destroyed by a resulting fire.

so what you are saying is they always find the black boxes but sometimes they are damaged

I'm saying that sometimes they find them and they're damaged and sometimes they DON'T find them at all because they were destroyed on impact or destroyed by a resulting fire.

nonsense thats just the way your deceptive site spins it...replace the word damaged with destroyed to make it sound as if they were not found

"April 28, 1999

The helicopter was not found until the next day at 9:45 a.m., thirty hours later. Searchers were hampered by thick brush because very little of the helicopter remained. Even the flight data recorder had been destroyed." but found

Final Edition

The so-called black box, which records the cockpit conversations of the pilot and co-pilot, was destroyed by fire ]after the MK Airlines Ltd. jumbo jet crashed on takeoff last Thursday at Halifax International Airport.

A second black box -- the plane's flight data recorder -- was recovered
Sunday. That instrument, which monitors aircraft function and performance, was also damaged, but investigators are hopeful it will offer fresh clues."

Flight International

January 30, 2007

An investigation into the loss of two Royal Netherlands Air Force (RNLF) Boeing CH-47D Chinook transport helicopters in Afghanistan in 2005 has identified pilot error and a lack of experience in operating in difficult terrain as the main causes in both non-fatal accidents.On 27 July 2005, the crew of Chinook D-105 were flying a night mission as part of a two-ship formation to resupply Special Forces personnel, but were forced to abandon their initial landing attempt when the lead aircraft created brown-out conditions. During their second attempt, the pilots failed to notice a left-hand drift, which caused the aircraft to roll over when it touched down. Although the crew evacuated safely, the aircraft and its flight data recorder were destroyed in the resulting fire and then the

your debwunkiing site is not credible

why is it not credible? Why is it any different than 9/11truth.org, or any other twoofer site? How come truther sites are credible and others not? How come truther "witnesses" are credible, but thousands of others not? I'm seeing a pattern here

I wonder if the grassy knoll can hold any more bodies? I think it's pretty full, they need to hang up a no vacancy sign.

nonsense thats just the way your deceptive site spins it...replace the word damaged with destroyed to make it sound as if they were not found

Why would they be missing or destroyed from other airplanes that have no significant value? Some planes crash with people on them and their black boxes are destroyed...does that mean all of them were a conspiracy? The fact that it has been proven that black boxes have been destroyed before in an aircraft makes it more than possible that the black boxes at 9/11 could have been destroyed...much like the fact that airplanes have been proven to explode long after they've crashed...if they've done it before, then that explains explosions on 9/11..

And if that's the case...all of the truther sites you use are discredited because they use countless edited videos to "prove" a point and leave off parts of the video that disprove their point...

Last edited:
because they try to pretend helicopters are commercial air liners damaged means not found thats why

What does it matter what vehicle it's in? If a black box from a slower moving helicopter can be damaged or destroyed, is it not possible for one on a commercial airliner to be destroyed...this site ALSO provides PROOF of commercial airliners having their boxes destroyed...

because they try to pretend helicopters are commercial air liners damaged means not found thats why

What does it matter what vehicle it's in? If a black box from a slower moving helicopter can be damaged or destroyed, is it not possible for one on a commercial airliner to be destroyed...this site ALSO provides PROOF of commercial airliners having their boxes destroyed...

When it comes to splitting hairs and bringing up distinctions that make no difference; EOTS is a Samurai. He's also garbage.

New Topics

Forum List

Back