Twoofer Strategy

What..........The twoofer loons still haven't produced any evidence of a conspiracy?

Yeah, that's what I thought........I'll come back another time and see if anything has changed.

Even if it did change, you still would be another example of the depth of the ranks of yes men, don't ever ask any questions, robots in America. Which to be honest with you bro, that suprises me about you. I always had the impression that you read between the lies in regards to this 24/7 brainwashing machine. You don't have to believe in every nutcase theory, I don't. At the same time though bro, why not keep an open mind WJ? :doubt: ~BH
I keep my mind open to the obvious, while completely dismissing the idiots.

It's obvious there was no conspiracy, other than the conspiracy by all those dirtbags in Al qaeda......Anybody who thinks otherwise is a fucking moonbat.

And now we have another conspiracy perpetrated by a bunch of paranoid moonbats about
Bin laden's death.....Many of whom dress in BDU's, run around the forest playing ARMY, and are still waiting for the Y2K invasion of government forces.

It's fuckin' comical.

When I first got here; I asked every twoofer to supply a version (in reasonable detail) of events that fit in with all of the known facts of 9/11. For example, you need to explain the lightpoles, wreckage, the planes hitting the buildings, the collapses, the crash of flight 93...

To date, not one has ever done it; not here...not anywhere.

My mind is open but I know there was wreckage, I know it matches the planes that hit the buildings and the field in PA. If someone can get to Point B by not going through Point A, I'm more than willing to listen.

Forum List

Back