turnabout's a bitch

You're a little confused..the right never rioted, burned limos and smashed store fronts
Go back to day trading
Where is the "stupid" emoji?

16194885_670382453147411_456120633406438606_n.jpg

He also signed the first Executive Order on the way to dismantling Obamacare.

Just wait until tomorrow.
billy just wait 4 years from now when they can't find a replacement for it chump will go down

Anyone remember the good ol days?

And here we have another one! Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation and Gas Lighting — Tactics Used by the Far Left & Main Stream Media to Protect Obama

Are there that many, or are there few with multiple accounts? I believe the latter as it would mean to many people are stupid, and as an American, I refuse to believe it!
^^ That is a false propaganda post in the style of Limbaugh or Alinsky: the beta male cucks and their consorts are gaslighting the true America. They need to stop whining.

I doubt if the lynching poster was ever seen in public. It's probably a creation of the dirty tricks democrats. The fact of the matter is that lefties actually burned George Bush effigies every chance they had.

And here we have another one! Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation and Gas Lighting — Tactics Used by the Far Left & Main Stream Media to Protect Obama

Are there that many, or are there few with multiple accounts? I believe the latter as it would mean to many people are stupid, and as an American, I refuse to believe it!
Ima I fully understand that somehow America voted for a lying, racist, misogynistic, bullying, narcissistic, whiny, twitter-addicted asshat that is a complete buffoon that is embarrassing us daily in the eyes of the rest of the world.

You're a little confused..the right never rioted, burned limos and smashed store fronts
Go back to day trading

billy just wait 4 years from now when they can't find a replacement for it chump will go down

Already on the table.

Go back to day trading

Already on the table.
Billy Whose table ?? They won't do anything for years if at all AND I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong

Already on the table.
Billy Whose table ?? They won't do anything for years if at all AND I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong

Watch and learn.

Ima I fully understand that somehow America voted for a lying, racist, misogynistic, bullying, narcissistic, whiny, twitter-addicted asshat that is a complete buffoon that is embarrassing us daily in the eyes of the rest of the world.

Well, you have a right to your opinion, which I support you having! Doesn't make a difference I suppose, if you are gaslighting and do not know it.

Come back when you get a little power back, and we will re-engage. Right now, you got squat, so what you say is worth squat. That is politics, I have been there, done that too! Only difference is------------> by the time we are done, the Obama legacy will be 85% eradicated since he used EOs like the brilliant political tactician he is! (that was meant as sarcasm, hehehehehehe) We, on the other hand, will have laws, and the supreme court to back them up! (that is meant as showing you how the country actually works)

Yes, the only legacy left from Obama will be 10 trillion in debt he accumulated, and I sure hope you are a YOUNG supporter of Preezy Obysmal, because YOU are gonna foot the bill, long after we have assumed room temperature. See, elections have consequences, and YOU got HOSED with a massive bill from your Preezy, Obysmal. Congrats, now bend over and enjoy it, cause we told you so, and of course you know better, and would not listen! Just like all young people, you are sooooooo SMART! Or, are you old, which means if you love the Preezy Obysmal, you are DUMB........cause you just gave your children and grandchildren massive debt! Again, you are the quintessential ----> Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation and Gas Lighting — Tactics Used by the Far Left & Main Stream Media to Protect Obama whether you know it or not!

Go back to day trading

Swing trading...you just outed yourself as a sock, moron.

I knew you were at your second comment
Who is he?

His other name is eddie something or other. Always flapping his yap about investing and doesn't have the very first clue what it's about, thinking a day and swing trader is one and the same...moron, they are not even close

Well, you have a right to your opinion, which I support you having! Doesn't make a difference I suppose, if you are gaslighting and do not know it.

Come back when you get a little power back, and we will re-engage. Right now, you got squat, so what you say is worth squat. That is politics, I have been there, done that too! Only difference is------------> by the time we are done, the Obama legacy will be 85% eradicated since he used EOs like the brilliant political tactician he is! (that was meant as sarcasm, hehehehehehe) We, on the other hand, will have laws, and the supreme court to back them up! (that is meant as showing you how the country actually works)

Yes, the only legacy left from Obama will be 10 trillion in debt he accumulated, and I sure hope you are a YOUNG supporter of Preezy Obysmal, because YOU are gonna foot the bill, long after we have assumed room temperature. See, elections have consequences, and YOU got HOSED with a massive bill from your Preezy, Obysmal. Congrats, now bend over and enjoy it, cause we told you so, and of course you know better, and would not listen! Just like all young people, you are sooooooo SMART! Or, are you old, which means if you love the Preezy Obysmal, you are DUMB........cause you just gave your children and grandchildren massive debt! Again, you are the quintessential ----> Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation and Gas Lighting — Tactics Used by the Far Left & Main Stream Media to Protect Obama whether you know it or not!
He used EO's because your republican congress was and is worthless Obama used whatever arrows he had in his quiver,,,,,,,,just as gwb used

Go back to day trading

Swing trading...you just outed yourself as a sock, moron.

I knew you were at your second comment
Who is he?

His other name is eddie something or other. Always flapping his yap about investing and doesn't have the very first clue what it's about, thinking a day and swing trader is one and the same...moron, they are not even close
You must be an idiot sassy because I forgot more than you know about investing

Republicans trashed city streets, smashed business windows and cars, and burned other people's property in the streets?

I did not know that.

Forum List

Back