turnabout's a bitch

CO9kpESWwAAajEv.jpg

Wow!!!! A meme!!! Someone call the Cops!!!!
obama is not my president - Google Search

Go back to day trading

Swing trading...you just outed yourself as a sock, moron.

I knew you were at your second comment
Who is he?

His other name is eddie something or other. Always flapping his yap about investing and doesn't have the very first clue what it's about, thinking a day and swing trader is one and the same...moron, they are not even close
You must be an idiot sassy because I forgot more than you know about investing

Yeah all except day traders are not swing traders...a novice knows the difference, it's like Investing 101. But keep flapping your yap and I'll keep pointing out you're a fraud

Here...learn something

Pros & Cons Of Day Trading Vs Swing Trading
neither one interests me sassy

Who is he?

His other name is eddie something or other. Always flapping his yap about investing and doesn't have the very first clue what it's about, thinking a day and swing trader is one and the same...moron, they are not even close

Yeah all except day traders are not swing traders...a novice knows the difference, it's like Investing 101. But keep flapping your yap and I'll keep pointing out you're a fraud

Here...learn something

Just pointing out you're a fraud, any trader worth their salt knows the difference.....you didn't

Your best bet is to find another avenue of attack...I've got your number on investing. Best step off that one

Who is he?

Here...learn something

Just pointing out you're a fraud, any trader worth their salt knows the difference.....you didn't

Your best bet is to find another avenue of attack...I've got your number on investing. Best step off that one
AGAIN YOU NITWIT I'm an investor and made close to 1 million year to date although on paper Take your republican bs somewheres else

Who is he?

Here...learn something

you said any trader knows the diff,,Did you read where I said I'm far from being a trader?? I own a stock for 17 years I don't trade That's for simpletons like you

I remember people on the right protesting and marching against the Obamacare legislation after Obama was President I remember no anti Obama protest the day after the election or the day after he was sworn in.

Here...learn something

you said any trader knows the diff,,Did you read where I said I'm far from being a trader?? I own a stock for 17 years I don't trade That's for simpletons like you

You said you owned Fakebook...it hasn't been publicly traded for 17 years...only four :confused:

Here...learn something

AGAIN YOU NITWIT I'm an investor and made close to 1 million year to date although on paper Take your republican bs somewheres else

So in 13 days you have made almost $1 million? I call BS big time.

Here...learn something

He works in BS like an artist works in clay

You're a little confused..the right never rioted, burned limos and smashed store fronts
Go back to day trading

was never trying to hide it dumbo Had a problem staying on and had to make some changes

Funny, you dancing with that butt hurt looks like you're barefoot on a hot tin roof

Here...learn something

He works in BS like an artist works in clay
From last jan to now dolt

Forum List

Back