Comrade's administration tells park service to take Tweets down

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Trump admin tells National Park Service to halt tweets - CNNPolitics.com

So they are already beginning to control the information coming out of this "administration." Gee, I don't think even Putin acted this fast to shape the facts to suit the Dictator.

Journalist will have their hands full trying to determine what the truth is, with the daily lies that will be shaped to fit his whims. To think, something so insignificant as the size of his inaugural crowd makes these people tell a federal agency to stand down. What will happen with something of great importance is falsified.

The man has a major emotional issue and possibly a mental illness.

So they are already beginning to control the information coming out of this "administration." Gee, I don't think even Putin acted this fast to shape the facts to suit the Dictator.

Journalist will have their hands full trying to determine what the truth is, with the daily lies that will be shaped to fit his whims. To think, something so insignificant as the size of his inaugural crowd makes these people tell a federal agency to stand down. What will happen with something of great importance is falsified.

No, he's just doing exactly what some of us thought he might do. He is an authoritarian, which isn't so surprising for a 70 year old who has run his own businesses all his life. But will he learn, in time, that being President is not a business?

No, he's just doing exactly what some of us thought he might do. He is an authoritarian, which isn't so surprising for a 70 year old who has run his own businesses all his life. But will he learn, in time, that being President is not a business?
It should be run as a business… If not it will fail

We see how the News agencies and the Government reported the truth on who was winning the campaign for president, now the government is still dictating and Trump is putting a stop to it. I can see why the Democrats are crying, they will have no place to voice their lies.

Your fascist propaganda machine is being dismantled....

Elections have consequences....

I was talking about his role as the "Boss." In your own business you can make decisions without anyone else's 2 cents being important, you can fire people you don't want to work with. You can make unilateral decisions. Not so much as the President.

Your fascist propaganda machine is being dismantled....

Elections have consequences....

The national park service is part of the fascist regime? Lol...tell me more

/---- Not their job to tweet. It can only cause problems.

We see how the News agencies and the Government reported the truth on who was winning the campaign for president, now the government is still dictating and Trump is putting a stop to it. I can see why the Democrats are crying, they will have no place to voice their lies.

More right wing lies.

The polls has the race neck n neck by the time election came around .

Don't tweet!? Oh the irony !

Remind me again how many times Trump took his businesses into Bankruptcy?

When will he demand everyone's lying photos of the event that don't reflect what Putin''s Peon thought he saw.

That press conference was the biggest whine event of all. Did you notice he read the whole thing? I bet that was written by Trump himself.

First day as POTUS and he finds the time to whine about his party being the best sweet sixteen evar.

More good news, we have not created and hired the National Park Service to "tweet". Certainly they are not here to report the news. They should get back to making sure the bears don't get in the trash and keeping the parks clean.
They are there to report facts, despite what says the President.

Let's count the people whose job is not to tweet. Can you think of anyone?

Watch the leaks in the administration open to thousands and thousands of patriotic Americans who are willing to risk their jobs in order to inform true America of the truth.

So Comrade is saying, you cannot Tweet anymore. Leave that to me....at 3:00 am....exercising my Bullying through the internet.

Watch the leaks in the administration open to thousands and thousands of patriotic Americans who are willing to risk their jobs in order to inform true America of the truth.

I hope you are right.

New Topics

Forum List

Back