Donors at Kansas Republican fundraiser take turns swinging bat at President Biden effigy

Back in 2012, me and my buddies went in together and bought a custom Barry Obama sex doll that has a vag rather than a ding dong. One night we all got blitzed and gang raped it. It was a little awkward at first. But after the first guy (me) went, it got easier for everyone else.

Wrong again commie, it's exactly the same, neither target was real and they are much less offensive than some of the images you commies simply laughed at when the image was Trump or Bush. You commies are just demonstrating how big of hypocrites you are. Run along freakazoid.

Poor Dem snowflakes got their feelings hurt. What goes around comes around.

Back in 2012, me and my buddies went in together and bought a custom Barry Obama sex doll that has a vag rather than a ding dong. One night we all got blitzed and gang raped it. It was a little awkward at first. But after the first guy (me) went, it got easier for everyone else.

Seriously, did you just say that out loud?:auiqs.jpg:

The most useful anything to do with obie has ever been.

I am sure every word of that story is true,

Forum List

Back