Donors at Kansas Republican fundraiser take turns swinging bat at President Biden effigy

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
On my local news, Kansas republicans are so classy, lol.

A former Kansas Republican leader is calling for the resignation of two current party leaders after behavior at a recent fundraiser event raised eyebrows online.

In a social media post on Saturday, former head of the Kansas Republican Party Mike Kuckelman called out the Kansas GOP and Johnson County Republican Party for beating an effigy of President Joe Biden with a baseball bat in exchange for donations.

A user on Rumble posted a video of the event, entitled "Highlights from the Grand Ol' Party ft. Ted Nugent! - Overland Park, KS, 3-8-2024" which shows people in attendance kicking the Biden effigy and others posing with a cardboard cutout of former President Donald Trump.

"This conduct is shameful, and it is WRONG," Kuckelman wrote. "(Mike) Brown and (Maria) Holiday must resign. Republicans, especially elected Republicans, must demand the resignations of Brown and Holiday. Silence is complicity in this case."

Republicans and violence, just like peanut butter and jelly.

A former Kansas Republican leader is calling for the resignation of two current party leaders after behavior at a recent fundraiser event raised eyebrows online.

In a social media post on Saturday, former head of the Kansas Republican Party Mike Kuckelman called out the Kansas GOP and Johnson County Republican Party for beating an effigy of President Joe Biden with a baseball bat in exchange for donations.

A user on Rumble posted a video of the event, entitled "Highlights from the Grand Ol' Party ft. Ted Nugent! - Overland Park, KS, 3-8-2024" which shows people in attendance kicking the Biden effigy and others posing with a cardboard cutout of former President Donald Trump.

"This conduct is shameful, and it is WRONG," Kuckelman wrote. "(Mike) Brown and (Maria) Holiday must resign. Republicans, especially elected Republicans, must demand the resignations of Brown and Holiday. Silence is complicity in this case."

Well I haven't seen that kind of stuff since they hanged Bush in effigy twice a week.

1710116187645.png

that said, the two behind it need to be removed.

So effigies are illegal now?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............

Right.......................................classy.

1710116411268.png

1710116456414.png

1710116501318.png

1710116525045.png

The worst I can remember are they almost daily protests with bush effigies.... I think the left actually hated Bush more than they hate Trump.

I was not highly political then and I did lean kind of left, so I remember not liking Bush, but I never got that extreme.

And then I grew up and realized what I had all along been doing wrong.

It was more akin to a pie throw than you thought.

MAGA types are just so mature and sophisticated! :rolleyes-41:

griffin-865x430.jpg

As classy as you loons are?

Forum List

Back