turnabout's a bitch

Anyone remember the good ol days?

hey eds how about you show some pictures

of rightards rioting over obama and smashing in the face of a retarded girl at an obama rally with a sock filled with batteries

Oh and I guess you forgot about waterboarding and Abu Ghraib. Policies Bush started and Trump wants to bring back.Will Donald Trump Bring Back Torture?

why do you want to change the topic so badly

This is your typical leftist, intolerant assholes and then play the victim....vid in link

Wretched Old Hag Harasses Trump Supporter On A Flight And TOTALLY GETS WHAT’S COMING TO HER

2017-01-22-10-16-40.jpg

Wretched Old Hag Harasses Trump Supporter On A Flight And TOTALLY GETS WHAT'S COMING TO HER - Chicks On The Right

Anyone remember the good ol days?

And here we have another one! Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation and Gas Lighting — Tactics Used by the Far Left & Main Stream Media to Protect Obama

Are there that many, or are there few with multiple accounts? I believe the latter as it would mean to many people are stupid, and as an American, I refuse to believe it!
Ima I fully understand that somehow America voted for a lying, racist, misogynistic, bullying, narcissistic, whiny, twitter-addicted asshat that is a complete buffoon that is embarrassing us daily in the eyes of the rest of the world.
Thank God she lost the electoral vote then, I guess.

You're a little confused..the right never rioted, burned limos and smashed store fronts
Go back to day trading

Swing trading...you just outed yourself as a sock, moron.

I knew you were at your second comment
Who is he?

His other name is eddie something or other. Always flapping his yap about investing and doesn't have the very first clue what it's about, thinking a day and swing trader is one and the same...moron, they are not even close
You must be an idiot sassy because I forgot more than you know about investing

Yeah all except day traders are not swing traders...a novice knows the difference, it's like Investing 101. But keep flapping your yap and I'll keep pointing out you're a fraud

Here...learn something

Pros & Cons Of Day Trading Vs Swing Trading

Forum List

Back