Tucker Carlson's irrelevant video clips fail to stop DOJ from going after hundreds more insurrectionists

And there a zillion others who are pro Trump who didn't smash windows either, even most of those there on Jan 6th, so, I don't understand your point. But, we do know many lefties who smashed windows for months at the George Floyd riots.

Smashing windows was the least of it.

I don't know any Trumpsters who can boast about lobbing molotov cocktails at Federal Courthouses or burning down police stations on their resumes.

But guess who can?

Yeah, we all know.

Interesting. I have not seen that charging someone with insurrection was a requirement for an insurection taking place.

One would hope that two years after endless accusations of an insurrection, there would be some proof of an insurrection having actually taken place.

Dumbest.....post.....ever.

The distinction being that I have never seen a leftist condone acts of violence during the summer of love.

Also, over 10k people were arrested during the "summer of love" so acting like their were no repercussions is disengenius at best.

That said, who was charged with smashing windows at the captial?
There were thousands of you leftists smashing windows and looting in several cities all summer long. Just because you weren't there personally means it didn't happen.

Just to be clear, your position is that the feds can find a grandma waving a flag, taking a selfie on the capitol steps but they can't a find a terrorist dropping off pipe bombs in front of the capitol building?

Wow. Just wow. I'm not familiar with that kind of paralyzing stupidity, but I'm in awe of your dedication to it.
Uh yeah. You see, when rioters bragged about attacking the Capitol and posted video of themselves doing so on social media, it makes them extremely easy to catch.

Did you see this? The DOJ is going after hundreds more people who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6. They don't care about Tucker Carlson's fake videos that try to make it look like a peaceful protest.

Carlson thinks he can fool us with his cherry-picked footage that shows some of the rioters acting nice. He also gives them false hope that they can get away with their crimes by watching his show.

But Carlson's videos are garbage. They don't show the whole truth of what happened on Jan. 6, and they ignore the tons of evidence of violence, destruction, threats, and conspiracy that has been shown in other videos and documents.

The DOJ is not buying Carlson's BS. They are doing their job to bring justice to those who attacked our democracy and put our elected officials in danger. They have already charged more than 700 people with various crimes related to Jan. 6, and they expect to charge at least 300 more in the next few months. They are also looking into more serious charges like seditious conspiracy and domestic terrorism¹.

I'm glad the DOJ is not letting Carlson or anyone else distract them from the truth.

What do you think?

*Instructions for accessing paywalled article: Pay for it. You're a capitalist.
You just can't keep a good fascist government down, can you?

Uh yeah. You see, when rioters bragged about attacking the Capitol and posted video of themselves doing so on social media, it makes them extremely easy to catch.
There are videos of Capitol cops beating a woman to death. When are they going to be punished?

One would hope that two years after endless accusations of an insurrection, there would be some proof of an insurrection having actually taken place.

Dumbest.....post.....ever.
The proof of an insurrection was seen on live video on Jan 6.

"insurrection, an organized and usually violent act of revolt or rebellion against an established government or governing authority of a nation-state or other political entity by a group of its citizens or subjects; also, any act of engaging in such a revolt."

For Golfing Traitor. It is in this video. Start watching.

The proof of an insurrection was seen on live video on Jan 6.

Let's assume that's true. *snicker*

Are you upset that the FBI you so vigilantly defend has been unable to manifest a single solitary insurrection charge after 2 years?

It's a simple question.

I mean first they couldn't bag the Don for Russian collusion, and now they can't get even one single insurrectionist charged.

And it will never happen.

Their track record is abysmal.

So much losing.

Sad.

Let's assume that's true. *snicker*

Are you upset that the FBI you so vigilantly defend has been unable to manifest a single solitary insurrection charge after 2 years?

I diligently defended the FBI...but no, I am saddened by the sedition convictions though.

I never thought Americans would turn on their own government based on unverified lies from a sore loser president. It was very sad to witness, especially as a veteran.

It's a simple question.

I mean first they couldn't bag the Don for Russian collusion, and now they can't get even one single insurrectionist charged.

They? You mean Republicans?

And it will never happen.

Their track record is abysmal.

So much losing.

Sad.
Charges of insurrection are not irrelevant but honestly I wish posters would use the word sedition so we could avoid these games of semantics.

Just like Antifa are antifascists.
Good point.

I would never use them to convince someone of anti fascism like the poster I am talking to is for Jan 6.

You ever notice how many far right media sites have the name truth, freedom, patriot, or christian in their titles?

You have to realize why that is.

Good point.

I would never use them to convince someone of anti fascism like the poster I am talking to is for Jan 6.

You ever notice how many far right media sites have the name truth, freedom, patriot, or christian in their titles?

You have to realize why that is.

Don't bother trying to convince me. I was a Democrat all my (political) life until you people lost all your perspective and principles over Orange Man.

I've journeyed completely through the looking glass.

Not to mention both parties have fundamentally transformed since the halcyon days of Bush/Cheney.

But, hey, if you wanna side with the globalist war machine, that's your business.

Forum List

Back