Tucker Carlson's irrelevant video clips fail to stop DOJ from going after hundreds more insurrectionists

Did you see this? The DOJ is going after hundreds more people who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6. They don't care about Tucker Carlson's fake videos that try to make it look like a peaceful protest.

Carlson thinks he can fool us with his cherry-picked footage that shows some of the rioters acting nice. He also gives them false hope that they can get away with their crimes by watching his show.

But Carlson's videos are garbage. They don't show the whole truth of what happened on Jan. 6, and they ignore the tons of evidence of violence, destruction, threats, and conspiracy that has been shown in other videos and documents.

The DOJ is not buying Carlson's BS. They are doing their job to bring justice to those who attacked our democracy and put our elected officials in danger. They have already charged more than 700 people with various crimes related to Jan. 6, and they expect to charge at least 300 more in the next few months. They are also looking into more serious charges like seditious conspiracy and domestic terrorism¹.

I'm glad the DOJ is not letting Carlson or anyone else distract them from the truth.

What do you think?

*Instructions for accessing paywalled article: Pay for it. You're a capitalist.
You’re buying this and not saying anything about BLM riots or billions of dollars of damage by BLM rioters

January 6 protesters killed nobody ….the other hand BLM rioters killed over 25 people in the summer of 2020….

Blm has attacked many government buildings and you don’t seem to say anything about that same with every person on the far left here.

Give it some time there will be justice the peaceful j six protesters will be released from jail or giving a pardon. I don’t believe how you call these people “insurrectionist “think they should go to jail for years on end. If you do believe it it is barbaric.

I think that any BLM person who broke windows or illegally entered a government building should get a few weeks in jail same thing with a January 6 protesters if they broke windows or illegally trespassed on the building. Anything else is brutality and bloodthirsty and it has nothing to do with Christian or American values ..

Tucker Carlson‘s video prove to us that a number of people who did nothing but illegally enter a building aka trespass have had to languish to jail for years.

We have a horrendous problem in America where some prosecutors are pro BLM and they are anti-American and they’re bloodthirsty and they’re ugly people they have no right to be in office …they are corrupt …..

Tucker Carlson is the best thing we have on the news. Why do you watch the view why do you care for CNN I mean do you like it when they make deranged comment about American history and they make racially charged comments all the time “white supremacy this white supremacy that.”

Last edited:
Did you see this? The DOJ is going after hundreds more people who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6. They don't care about Tucker Carlson's fake videos that try to make it look like a peaceful protest.

Carlson thinks he can fool us with his cherry-picked footage that shows some of the rioters acting nice. He also gives them false hope that they can get away with their crimes by watching his show.

But Carlson's videos are garbage. They don't show the whole truth of what happened on Jan. 6, and they ignore the tons of evidence of violence, destruction, threats, and conspiracy that has been shown in other videos and documents.

The DOJ is not buying Carlson's BS. They are doing their job to bring justice to those who attacked our democracy and put our elected officials in danger. They have already charged more than 700 people with various crimes related to Jan. 6, and they expect to charge at least 300 more in the next few months. They are also looking into more serious charges like seditious conspiracy and domestic terrorism¹.

I'm glad the DOJ is not letting Carlson or anyone else distract them from the truth.

What do you think?

It would be ironic if the video revealed more folks whom the FBI was unaware of until now. LOL

You want a link to the expectation that hundreds of charges will be filed in the next few months". From the Bloomberg link:
"they expect to charge at least 300 more in the next few months".
That's in the original post. Blind or dumb?

Maybe try this. Link to one person who has been charged with insurrection up to this point. The Proud Boys & Oath Keepers weren't charged with insurrection. What makes you think that these people who are going to be charged will be charged as an actual insurrectionist?

And there a zillion others who are pro Trump who didn't smash windows either, even most of those there on Jan 6th, so, I don't understand your point. But, we do know many lefties who smashed windows for months at the George Floyd riots.
The distinction being that I have never seen a leftist condone acts of violence during the summer of love.

Also, over 10k people were arrested during the "summer of love" so acting like their were no repercussions is disengenius at best.

That said, who was charged with smashing windows at the captial?

What do you think?

If they broke the law, get 'em.

That goes for anyone else.

What do you think?

"What do you think?"

I think the Democrats are catching up on being lied to by their own party opening them to all kinds of slime. But they can't break away from the sick and demented people who are in charge of that party right now. It's sick to lie to 330,000,000 Americans 24/7/365. Why half of America believes the sick deep state trying to communize the government is way beyond me. Communism does not serve all of the people, it spies on and belittles, it sees the truth and gets worried it will lose power, then it goes on a lying binge like a Hollywood movie star pretending to be someone he or she isn't in a narrative written up by somebody else. And that's what I think.

You’re buying this and not saying anything about BLM riots or billions of dollars of damage by BLM rioters

January 6 protesters killed nobody ….the other hand BLM rioters killed over 25 people in the summer of 2020….

Link to this please cause I am calling bullshit.

Blm has attacked many government buildings and you don’t seem to say anything about that same with every person on the far left here.

Give it some time there will be justice the peaceful j six protesters will be released from jail or giving a pardon. I don’t believe how you call these people “insurrectionist “think they should go to jail for years on end. If you do believe it it is barbaric.

Which peaceful protestor is in jail right now?

Name please.

I think that any BLM person who broke windows or illegally entered a government building should get a few weeks in jail same thing with a January 6 protesters if they broke windows or illegally trespassed on the building. Anything else is brutality and bloodthirsty and it has nothing to do with Christian or American values ..

Over 10k people were arrested for the "summer of love". Perhaps you didn't know because Dems didn't t spend the next two years crying about it?

Tucker Carlson‘s video prove to us that a number of people who did nothing but illegally enter a building aka trespass have had to languish to jail for years.

Name one person who is in jail for years for trespassing.

We have a horrendous problem in America where some prosecutors are pro BLM and they are anti-American and they’re bloodthirsty and they’re ugly people they have no right to be in office …they are corrupt …..

Some prosecutor's are pro BLM.
Some prosecutor's are pro captial sedition.
Water is wet.

Tucker Carlson is the best thing we have on the news. Why do you watch the view why do you care for CNN I mean do you like it when they make deranged comment about American history and they make racially charged comments all the time “white supremacy this white supremacy that.”
Tucker Carlson is an opportunist fleecing idiots for money. He is so good at it they play some of his stuff on Russia state tv. That's your guy?

The logic that every person attacking the capital must be rampaging 100 percent of the time or they didn't do anything wrong is a fallacy.

The logic that every person attacking the capital must be rampaging 100 percent of the time or they didn't do anything wrong is a fallacy.
A great line I've seen is that there is also video of Jeffrey Dahmer NOT eating anyone.

But, they're following Tucker's talking points to the letter. The guy who THEY KNOW has been LYING to them. Go figure.

Last edited:
The party that likes to fuck kids has very selective outrage at the "insurrectionists"...

Where's the instigator?
Ray_Epps_2021_01_05-1200x672.jpg

Where's the videographer?
john-sullivan.png

Where's the pipe bomber?
OIP.jpg

Fuckin' liars.

A great line I've seen is that there is also video of Jeffrey Dahmer NOT eating anyone.

But, they're following Tucker's talking points to the letter. The guy who THEY KNOW has been LYING to them. Go figure.
Exactly. A few days ago I posted a picture of a bunch of soldiers in camo sitting around camp drinking beer and smiling, taken during the Vietnam war.

Using the Tucker method of legal validation, this means that the Vietnam war wasn't violent.

Exactly. A few days ago I posted a picture of a bunch of soldiers in camo sitting around camp drinking beer and smiling, taken during the Vietnam war.

Using the Tucker method of legal validation, this means that the Vietnam war wasn't violent.
We'll probably never know, but I wonder what percentage of them now know that they've been conned, but are too weak to admit it.

I'm sure there are still many who are simply unreachable and will deny it forever, but I'm sure some know.

Unknown. If you know who he is, you could get a nice 6 figure reward.

Just to be clear, your position is that the feds can find a grandma waving a flag, taking a selfie on the capitol steps but they can't a find a terrorist dropping off pipe bombs in front of the capitol building?

Wow. Just wow. I'm not familiar with that kind of paralyzing stupidity, but I'm in awe of your dedication to it.

Just to be clear, your position is that the feds can find a grandma waving a flag, taking a selfie on the capitol steps but they can't a find a terrorist dropping off pipe bombs in front of the capitol building?

Wow. Just wow. I'm not familiar with that kind of paralyzing stupidity, but I'm in awe of your dedication to it.
Just to be clear; your position is if they can find a grandma waving a flag on the steps of the captial, then they can find all crimes that took place by everyone that day or the night before, in and around the captial?

Wow. Just wow. I am not into ad hominem so I will just say...that is an interesting belief.

What do you think?

Hey. Dude.

Out of those "hundreds" of "insurrectionists" the government is going to (totally lawfully and jusitfiably!) "go after": Will any of them be charged with insurrection? As in a single, solitary one? This time?

Cuz that hasn't happened yet.

Like, at all.

But there sure is a surplus of ignorant losers still willing to buy this bologna based on blind partisanship.

Hey. Dude.

Out of those "hundreds" of "insurrectionists" the government is going to (totally lawfully and jusitfiably!) "go after": Will any of them be charged with insurrection? As in a single, solitary one? This time?

Cuz that hasn't happened yet.

Like, at all.

But there sure are surplus of ignorant losers still willing to buy in based on blind partisanship.
Interesting. I have not seen that charging someone with insurrection was a requirement for an insurection taking place.

Did you find that stipulation in a legal dictionary?

Does this mean if someone is murdered but they never find the person who did it; it wasn't murder?

------------------------------------------------------------------

OK. We get it.
You really don't know who all those folks were during the Floyd demonstrations.
We suspected as much.
We are not surprised.

Here's a problem that too many Rightfielders have....at least on this narrow gauge chatroom: they paint with too broad a brush. They make broad assertions that they cannot know, nor, in too many cases do they try to know.

When asked to vet their claims, to offer the rest of the forum some sourcing on their latest allegation....well, they don't. They do a 'look-squirrel whataboutism'.

In the short time I've lurked on this forum I find the Rightfielders to be --generally speaking ---far more underinformed, misinformed and uncurious about offering the rest of us useful informative discourse than I do those who I suspect might be Leftfielders.

I don't mean to pick on poor Independenthinker solely. Rather he is merely typical of the genre....like an EMH, or Born Loser, Li'l Bripat, et al.

They could likely contributed more qualitatively than they do.....but it is easier to just go with the current trope-du-dour.

I do wish they would be better though.
LOL. Yeah, MAGA Trump supporters were rioting for George Floyd.

Forum List

Back