Tucker Carlson: US Out of Iraq for Good!

I don't imagine your question will get answered. It's pretty common for someone to make a statement but when questioned on that statement to either not reply or reply with name calling.

Did Iran have nukes before we invaded Iraq? Did Iraq have nukes before we invaded Iraq?
Tell me you guys like the idea of all the ME countries having nukes.
If you don't like that idea, how do you propose to stop it?

If we can have nukes we have no business telling anyone else they can not. I believe having nukes is a good deterrent to keep our psychotic war mongers at bay so I am good with it.

So noted. Please tell me that you are also okay with terrorists having access to nukes.
Since Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism, I can imagine that many of their subsidiary terror groups will also have nukes. That okay too?

We have armed far more terrorists than Iran. People defending their own countries are not terrorists either.

Please answer the Y/N question before bloviating and setting up straw-men.

1. Are you okay with terrorist groups having nuclear weapons, Y/N?
2. We do not arm terrorists who kill innocents and behead people do we?
3. Al-Qaeda and ISIS are not defending their own countries are they?

You going to answer #1 or run away and hide?
Can I answer :desk:

1 No, but Iran is not a terrorist group. Stop being a dummy.
2 Not only does the US government arm terrorists who kill innocents, the US government does it first hand.
3 Yes...so why did your Messiah murder the guy responsible for terminating ISIS?

Avoid? We will see. His intentions are to move us out of the ME.
He has a funny way of showing it. No?
Yes, he did.
You dislike and distrust Ears, but love and trust Dumb Donnie.

How the fuck is this possible?

No, O and W. I don't fully trust anyone who occupies the WH. Currently, orange man hasn't escalated us into more adventures.

It wasn't for a lack of trying.

Trump has done more.....so far to move our presence out of the ME. I don't know about lack of trying.

He's done nothing.

He's done less to screw things up than O and W. You're hacking if you think otherwise.

I don't imagine your question will get answered. It's pretty common for someone to make a statement but when questioned on that statement to either not reply or reply with name calling.

Did Iran have nukes before we invaded Iraq? Did Iraq have nukes before we invaded Iraq?

If we can have nukes we have no business telling anyone else they can not. I believe having nukes is a good deterrent to keep our psychotic war mongers at bay so I am good with it.

So noted. Please tell me that you are also okay with terrorists having access to nukes.
Since Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism, I can imagine that many of their subsidiary terror groups will also have nukes. That okay too?

We have armed far more terrorists than Iran. People defending their own countries are not terrorists either.

I Need to know who you are defining as terrorists.

We armed ISIS. We armed, funded and trained OBL. We assisted Saddam in getting chemical weapons.

Yes they are.

What’s the big deal about terrorists and nukes? The biggest terrorist state in the world has the largest arsenal of nukes.

Why do you make stupid statements without any rationale' explaining them?
Dispute what I posted rather than pussy out.

What’s the big deal about terrorists and nukes? The biggest terrorist state in the world has the largest arsenal of nukes.

Why do you make stupid statements without any rationale' explaining them?
Because he is deluded and deranged.

He has a funny way of showing it. No?
You dislike and distrust Ears, but love and trust Dumb Donnie.

How the fuck is this possible?

No, O and W. I don't fully trust anyone who occupies the WH. Currently, orange man hasn't escalated us into more adventures.

It wasn't for a lack of trying.

Trump has done more.....so far to move our presence out of the ME. I don't know about lack of trying.

He's done nothing.

He's done less to screw things up than O and W. You're hacking if you think otherwise.

The lesser evil is still evil.

2 Not only does the US government arm terrorists who kill innocents, the US government does it first hand.
3 Yes...so why did your Messiah murder the guy responsible for terminating ISIS?
WRONG

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia

Iran has engaged in training, financing, and providing weapons and safe havens for non-state militant actors, such as Hezbollah in Lebanon, Hamas in Gaza, and other Palestinian groups (Islamic Jihad (PIJ) and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command (PFLP-GC)). These groups are designated terrorist groups by a number of countries and international bodies; however, Iran considers such groups to be "national liberation movements" with a right to self-defense in the face of Israeli military occupation.[1] The United States State Department has also accused Iranian-backed Iraqi Shia militias of terrorism against US troops, and Iran of cyberterrorism, primarily through its Quds Force.

Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC)

After the fall of the Shah in 1979, the Islamic Republic of Iran established the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) to domestically promote the government's social policy. IRGC is accused of spreading its ideology in neighboring regions by training and funding "terrorist organizations". By 1986, IRGC had 350,000 members and had acquired a small naval and air force. By 1996, its ground forces numbered 100,000 and the naval forces numbered 20,000. They are believed to use the Quds Force to train Islamic militants.[3]

In 1995, the Iranian Revolutionary Guard held a conference with worldwide organizations accused of engaging in terrorism including the Japanese Red Army, the Armenian Secret Army, the Kurdistan Workers' Party, the Iraqi Da'wah Party, the Islamic Front for the Liberation of Bahrain and Hezbollah in Beirut for the sole purpose of providing training to these organizations supposedly to help in the destabilization of Gulf States and aid assistance to militants in these countries to replace the existing governments with Iran-like regimes.[4]

The United States State Department states that IRGC provides support for Hamas, Hezbollah and Palestinian Islamic Jihad in Israel. They also say that IRGC has given much support and training to terrorists supporting the Palestinian resistance. They are also accused of aiding the Iraqi insurgency in southern Iraq.[4]

Shi'ite Militias in Iraq

Iranian proxies killed an estimated 1,100 US troops in Iraq.[42] In addition, insurgents supported by Iran reportedly committed acts of terrorism.[35][43][44] The United States State Department states that weapons are smuggled into Iraq and used to arm Iran's allies among the Shiite militias, including those of the anti-American cleric Muqtada al-Sadr and his Mahdi army.[45]

During his address to the United States Congress on September 11, 2007, Commanding Officer for the United States forces in Iraq, General David Petraeus noted that the multinational forces in Iraq found that Iran's Quds force had provided training, equipment, funding, and direction to Shi'ite militia groups. “When we captured the leaders of these so-called special groups … and the deputy commander of a Lebanese Hezbollah department that was created to support their efforts in Iraq, we’ve learned a great deal about how Iran has, in fact, supported these elements and how those elements have carried out violent acts against our forces, Iraqi forces and innocent civilians.”[43]

In 2015, Michael Weiss and Michael Pregent accused the Popular Mobilization Units, an organization of 40 mainly-Shi'ite militias backed by Iran, of committing extensive atrocities against Sunni civilians in the course of their war against the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, including "burning people alive in their houses, playing soccer with severed human heads, and ethnically cleansing and razing whole villages to the ground." Weiss and Pregent even suggested that "Iran's Shi'ite militias aren't a whole lot better than the Islamic State."[46]

Last edited:

WRONG

Iran has engaged in training, financing, and providing weapons and safe havens for non-state militant actors, such as Hezbollah in Lebanon, Hamas in Gaza, and other Palestinian groups (Islamic Jihad (PIJ) and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command (PFLP-GC)). These groups are designated terrorist groups by a number of countries and international bodies; however, Iran considers such groups to be "national liberation movements" with a right to self-defense in the face of Israeli military occupation.[1] The United States State Department has also accused Iranian-backed Iraqi Shia militias of terrorism against US troops, and Iran of cyberterrorism, primarily through its Quds Force.

Countries DO have a right to defend themselves.

The problem is that we have made so many horrible moves in the ME over the last 60-70 years that each additional move screws a tribe over. It's the ultimate checkmate backwards. We win but lose.

More on Iran:

Al-Qaeda ties

Al-Qaeda leaders regard Shia Muslims as heretics and have attacked their mosques and gatherings.[54] In Iraq it considers Shi'i civilians to be legitimate targets for acts of violence.[55] The group has been designated as a terrorist organization by Iran and many other countries, and Iran has a hostile relationship with the group.[56] However, allegedly Al-Qaeda and Iran formed an alliance during the 1990s in which Hezbollah trained al Qaeda operatives.[57] Iran detained hundreds of al Qaeda operatives that entered the country following the 2001 invasion of Afghanistan; even though "the Iranian government has held most of them under house arrest, limited their freedom of movement, and closely monitored their activities," U.S. officials have expressed concerns that Iran has not fully accounted for their whereabouts, culminating in accusations of Iranian complicity in the 2003 Riyadh compound bombings.[56][58]

1998 United States embassy bombings

On November 8, 2011, Judge John D. Bates ruled in federal court that Iran was liable for the 1998 United States embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania. In his 45-page decision, Judge Bates wrote that "Prior to their meetings with Iranian officials and agents Bin Laden and al Qaeda did not possess the technical expertise required to carry out the embassy bombings in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam."[59]

USS Cole bombing

In March 2015, U.S. federal judge Rudolph Contreras found both Iran and Sudan complicit in the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole by al Qaeda, stating that "Iran was directly involved in establishing Al-Qaeda's Yemen network and supported training and logistics for Al-Qaeda in the Gulf region" through Hezbollah. Two previous federal judges had ruled that Sudan was liable for its role in the attack, but Contreras's "ruling is the first to find Iran partly responsible for the incident."[60]

September 11

Main article: Responsibility for the September 11 attacks

The U.S. indictment of bin Laden filed in 1998 stated that al-Qaeda "forged alliances ... with the government of Iran and its associated terrorist group Hezbollah for the purpose of working together against their perceived common enemies."[57] On May 31, 2001, Steven Emerson and Daniel Pipes wrote in The Wall Street Journal that "Officials of the Iranian government helped arrange advanced weapons and explosives training for Al-Qaeda personnel in Lebanon where they learned, for example, how to destroy large buildings."[61]

The 9/11 Commission Report stated that 8 to 10 of the hijackers on 9/11 previously passed through Iran and their travel was facilitated by Iranian border guards.[57][62] The report also found "circumstantial evidence that senior Hezbollah operatives were closely tracking the travel of some of these future muscle hijackers into Iran in November 2000."[62] After the commission called for "further investigation" into a possible Iranian role in the attacks, President George W. Bush demanded that Iran sever its ties with al-Qaeda, while saying that in his view, "There was no direct connection between Iran and the attacks of September 11."[63]

Two defectors from Iran's intelligence service testified that Iranian officials had "foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks."[64] By contrast, the 9/11 Commission "found no evidence that Iran or Hezbollah was aware of the planning for what later became the 9/11 attack. At the time of their travel through Iran, the al Qaeda operatives themselves were probably not aware of the specific details of their future operation." In addition, both bin al-Shibh and Khalid Sheikh Mohammed denied "any relationship between the hijackers and Hezbollah" and "any other reason for the hijackers' travel to Iran" besides "taking advantage of the Iranian practice of not stamping Saudi passports."[62]

Riyadh compound bombings
According to Seth G. Jones and Peter Bergen, the 2003 Riyadh compound bombings were planned by al Qaeda operatives in Iran, with apparent Iranian complicity.[58][65] In May 2003, then-State Department official Ryan Crocker provided information on the upcoming attack to Iranian officials, who apparently took no action.[35]

Weird: I post a bunch of facts about Iran as being the single largest financier, trainer, and collaborator of terrorism as a State Sponsor of Terrorism, and ALL The Lefties trashing America fled the thread.

They'll be back to tell us that Facts aren't Facts.

And that Orange Man is Bad.

Dumbass. That is your biggest problem you are nothing but a dumbass!
Do you actually think Trump has been a steady deliberative Commander in Chief? Shit, he shows his incompetence every time he makes a move. He probably could not even play a decent game of Risk. Trump is a tactical retard, the events of the last few days speak volumes about his inability to make good national security decisions.
and you show a biased amount of bullshit every time you post.

some things just won't ever change.
Whatever, that incompetent dumbass just brought us to the brink of war for no reason they can explain.
look up who he killed and what he's done over time and was planning to do.

but like i said - you, gipper and others will only see EVIL regardless of what he does. your whiney assed bullshit is as annoying as kids screaming LOOK AT ME as they jump into the pool for the 17th time.

and you're just as predictable.

Where exactly do you look this up?
it's a big internet. figure it out.

Just a clarification: What Iraq voted on was a non binding resolution. Until their Parliament validates it, that is all it is.

Whatever, that incompetent dumbass just brought us to the brink of war for no reason they can explain.
It’s worse than that. He brought us to the brink of war based on lies and by illegally and immorally murdering a foreign leader and several others.

We have a lawless president.

He condemned Ears for droning people, then he does worse. It’s disgraceful yet many Americans are proud of this.

CRAZY!!!
so all the bombs obama dropped out of drones was cool.

what we are NOT proud of are people so full of shit and drone on as if we should believe they're not.
Foolish again. I opposed most things Ears did. He was a disgraceful warmonger and corporatist. But unlike you, I’m not a hypocrite. I’m not tied to the R party and it’s appalling leader. I think. You don’t.
you don't pay attention then, bitch.

The world can’t believe your Messiah would do such an absurdly ignorant and provocative thing. Yet Americans like you guys, are so proud. WTF!

After Soleimani Killing Suddenly the U.S. is Alone
By Thomas Luongo

Gold Goats 'n Guns

January 8, 2020

The silence is deafening. The lack of response from U.S. allies around the world to President Trump’s assassination of Major General Qassem Soleimani tells you things have fundamentally changed.

Normally when something like this happens the U.S. has all of its allies lined up with statements at the ready. A gaggle of the usual suspects behind lecterns pledging support replete with the requisite hand-wringing and virtue signaling.

That didn’t happen this time. Only arm-twisting by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo cajoled a few lukewarm responses from European allies stunned by Trump’s violations of International Law and escalation of hostilities.

It’s clear Trump stunned them into silence.
see - you must live in extreme bullshit. if you paid an ounce of attention you'd know i'm more or less neutral but hopeful on trump. yet you can ONLY classify him as peoples MESSIAH - why? cause you only see things in an extreme fashion and like an idiot, think others do the same.

there's a billion shades of gray between black and white. i try to see those too. you just see black and white and are angry all the time. you will twist the world to fit your anger and that's the extreme sign of a foolish idiot.

Do you actually think Trump has been a steady deliberative Commander in Chief? Shit, he shows his incompetence every time he makes a move. He probably could not even play a decent game of Risk. Trump is a tactical retard, the events of the last few days speak volumes about his inability to make good national security decisions.

but like i said - you, gipper and others will only see EVIL regardless of what he does. your whiney assed bullshit is as annoying as kids screaming LOOK AT ME as they jump into the pool for the 17th time.

Right, you just blew it out your backside.

It’s worse than that. He brought us to the brink of war based on lies and by illegally and immorally murdering a foreign leader and several others.

He condemned Ears for droning people, then he does worse. It’s disgraceful yet many Americans are proud of this.

CRAZY!!!

O droned thousands of innocents civilians. O and W were exponentially worse.

Trump hasn't had eight years. Is this really a good argument? Even the lesser evil is still evil.
great. the only point here being trump isn't the only one droning "enemies". you gave not one shit that i ever saw about obama doing it, yet here we are against trump.

to only care about an action when it suits your purposes is pretty much the definition of jaded and biased.

why? i know full and well any link i give you you're going to discredit, demean and the like. i see no need for me to look up links for you to dismiss. feel free to bring some to the table on your own and "practice what you preach" in this regard.

or keep blithering hate around and pretend other people are the issue and you and only you see things so clearly.

The problem is that we have made so many horrible moves in the ME over the last 60-70 years that each additional move screws a tribe over. It's the ultimate checkmate backwards. We win but lose.

Weird: I post a bunch of facts about Iran as being the single largest financier, trainer, and collaborator of terrorism as a State Sponsor of Terrorism, and ALL The Lefties trashing America fled the thread.

Love this! So true, right Trumpettes?

“Trump supporters acting like he's been vindicated for assassinating Soleimani and all his critics invalidated are like an abusive father going "See? It was fine! Bet you feel stupid for yelling now!" after downing a 12 pack and driving the kids in the back of the pickup truck.” - Caitlin Johnstone

CRAZY!!!

O droned thousands of innocents civilians. O and W were exponentially worse.

Trump hasn't had eight years. Is this really a good argument? Even the lesser evil is still evil.
great. the only point here being trump isn't the only one droning "enemies". you gave not one shit that i ever saw about obama doing it, yet here we are against trump.

to only care about an action when it suits your purposes is pretty much the definition of jaded and biased.

I wasn't here when Obama was president. I have constantly condemned Obama. He failed at nearly everything he did.

Biden says Trump's remarks threaten US Troops in Irag. (how much, military, dollar) - Politics and Other Controversies -Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, Conservatives, Liberals, Third Parties, Left-Wing, Right-Wing, Congress, President - Page 10 - City-Data Forum

why? i know full and well any link i give you you're going to discredit, demean and the like. i see no need for me to look up links for you to dismiss. feel free to bring some to the table on your own and "practice what you preach" in this regard.

or keep blithering hate around and pretend other people are the issue and you and only you see things so clearly.

There are no links to look up.

Love this! So true, right Trumpettes?

“Trump supporters acting like he's been vindicated for assassinating Soleimani and all his critics invalidated are like an abusive father going "See? It was fine! Bet you feel stupid for yelling now!" after downing a 12 pack and driving the kids in the back of the pickup truck.” - Caitlin Johnstone
Ollie Assburn! Heil Schiffler!

Forum List

Back