Tucker Carlson: US Out of Iraq for Good!

That speech Trump made yesterday should be enough to convince anyone that he is dangerously incompetent as commander in chief. We should all be questioning his ability to handle threats in a tactically responsible way.

Dumbass. That is your biggest problem you are nothing but a dumbass!
Do you actually think Trump has been a steady deliberative Commander in Chief? Shit, he shows his incompetence every time he makes a move. He probably could not even play a decent game of Risk. Trump is a tactical retard, the events of the last few days speak volumes about his inability to make good national security decisions.
and you show a biased amount of bullshit every time you post.

some things just won't ever change.
Whatever, that incompetent dumbass just brought us to the brink of war for no reason they can explain.

I could have sworn that Iran was bring us to the brink of war. When did we fire ballistic missiles at their air bases? If we did, they would not be complaining any more because they would all be dead or dying.
Would you rather they drone strike Mike Pence instead??

I am sure that is less "brink of war'sies"

That speech Trump made yesterday should be enough to convince anyone that he is dangerously incompetent as commander in chief. We should all be questioning his ability to handle threats in a tactically responsible way.

Do you actually think Trump has been a steady deliberative Commander in Chief? Shit, he shows his incompetence every time he makes a move. He probably could not even play a decent game of Risk. Trump is a tactical retard, the events of the last few days speak volumes about his inability to make good national security decisions.

So what has he done wrong? You can't name a damned thing! That is your libtard TDS brain talking!
All you have is "Orange Man Bad!" and can never get past that stage.

How about you man up and tell us the FACTS of what he did wrong and not your demented opinions based on your poor education and inability to read for comprehension?
So Obama taking Gaddafi was a good thing because Gaddafi is a bad guy??

I mean after all, Gaddafi took out a passenger airliner.....so I am sure you were all for taking out Gaddafi huh??

#BENGHAZI!!!!

WTF are you prattling on about?

Isn't it a little bit early for the drugs?

What passenger airliner? You are so confused. Please seek professional help!

Whatever, that incompetent dumbass just brought us to the brink of war for no reason they can explain.

I could have sworn that Iran was bring us to the brink of war. When did we fire ballistic missiles at their air bases? If we did, they would not be complaining any more because they would all be dead or dying.
Would you rather they drone strike Mike Pence instead??

I am sure that is less "brink of war'sies"

Get to a doctor right now! It appears you are stroking out.

This is a very tough question.
Do you keep troops there to keep a lid on things, or pull out and probably allow WW3 to start?
Why didn't WW3 start before we invaded Iraq??

Which time? Why can't you libtards be specific? You always talk in vague terms so that you make your comments sound halfway cogent, but are not because you always change the parameters of your position back to TDS standards.
In 2002 -- when Bush was trying to get dic suckers like you to be gung ho for invading the entire Middle East -- (which you would have if he offered) -- he named 3 countries as the axis of evil...one of them was Iran..the other is now lead by a guy trump said he fell in love with....

Bush invaded Iraq because he felt they were the easiest to sell the American people on....I wasn't buying it...you did....

I am not buying it about Iran...you are...

See how that works?

Last edited:

So what has he done wrong? You can't name a damned thing! That is your libtard TDS brain talking!

How about you man up and tell us the FACTS of what he did wrong and not your demented opinions based on your poor education and inability to read for comprehension?

I mean after all, Gaddafi took out a passenger airliner.....so I am sure you were all for taking out Gaddafi huh??

#BENGHAZI!!!!

As much as you dic suckers claim to be all up to speed on all of the bad guys around the world....I don't find it surprising you have no idea what happened to Pan Am 103

Gaddafi 'shot down Libyan jet'

#BENGHAZI!!!!

As much as you dic suckers claim to be all up to speed on all of the bad guys around the world....I don't find it surprising you have no idea what happened to Pan Am 103

Gaddafi 'shot down Libyan jet'

Shot down? How many decades ago was that? We sort of whacked him pretty good over that one I seem to recall.

See! You can be specific so I can destroy your arguments.

BTW, you must be a lesbian since you don't know 'dick".

It’s worse than that. He brought us to the brink of war based on lies and by illegally and immorally murdering a foreign leader and several others.

We have a lawless president.

He condemned Ears for droning people, then he does worse. It’s disgraceful yet many Americans are proud of this.

CRAZY!!!

Last edited:
You either support war with Iran or you are an Anti-American Russian troll.

Bullshit. If you support war with anyone, you are a fool. If you support war with Iran you are a complete idiot, who probably thinks the war with Iraq was a good idea.

Please note that the Russian trolls on this board are leading the cheers for war.
You probably missed the irony in my post.

look up who he killed and what he's done over time and was planning to do.

but like i said - you, gipper and others will only see EVIL regardless of what he does. your whiney assed bullshit is as annoying as kids screaming LOOK AT ME as they jump into the pool for the 17th time.

and you're just as predictable.

It’s worse than that. He brought us to the brink of war based on lies and by illegally and immorally murdering a foreign leader and several others.

He condemned Ears for droning people, then he does worse. It’s disgraceful yet many Americans are proud of this.

CRAZY!!!
so all the bombs obama dropped out of drones was cool.

what we are NOT proud of are people so full of shit and drone on as if we should believe they're not.

Just a clarification: What Iraq voted on was a non binding resolution. Until their Parliament validates it, that is all it is.

CRAZY!!!

what we are NOT proud of are people so full of shit and drone on as if we should believe they're not.
Foolish again. I opposed most things Ears did. He was a disgraceful warmonger and corporatist. But unlike you, I’m not a hypocrite. I’m not tied to the R party and it’s appalling leader. I think. You don’t.

There were no weapons of mass destruction. We should have left long ago. Now our troops are in harm's way for people who don't appreciate them. TROOPS OUT!

[VIDEO]

We never should have went in the first place

CRAZY!!!

Foolish again. I opposed most things Ears did. He was a disgraceful warmonger and corporatist. But unlike you, I’m not a hypocrite. I’m not tied to the R party and it’s appalling leader. I think. You don’t.
you don't pay attention then, bitch.

look up who he killed and what he's done over time and was planning to do.

but like i said - you, gipper and others will only see EVIL regardless of what he does. your whiney assed bullshit is as annoying as kids screaming LOOK AT ME as they jump into the pool for the 17th time.

and you're just as predictable.

Where exactly do you look this up?

Just a clarification: What Iraq voted on was a non binding resolution. Until their Parliament validates it, that is all it is.

CRAZY!!!

you don't pay attention then, bitch.

The world can’t believe your Messiah would do such an absurdly ignorant and provocative thing. Yet Americans like you guys, are so proud. WTF!

After Soleimani Killing Suddenly the U.S. is Alone
By Thomas Luongo

Gold Goats 'n Guns

January 8, 2020

The silence is deafening. The lack of response from U.S. allies around the world to President Trump’s assassination of Major General Qassem Soleimani tells you things have fundamentally changed.

Normally when something like this happens the U.S. has all of its allies lined up with statements at the ready. A gaggle of the usual suspects behind lecterns pledging support replete with the requisite hand-wringing and virtue signaling.

That didn’t happen this time. Only arm-twisting by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo cajoled a few lukewarm responses from European allies stunned by Trump’s violations of International Law and escalation of hostilities.

It’s clear Trump stunned them into silence.

CRAZY!!!

O droned thousands of innocents civilians. O and W were exponentially worse.

CRAZY!!!

Is that some kind of absurd way of justifying Trump’s murdering? O and W are terrible assholes. You want Dumb Donnie to emulate them?

CRAZY!!!

Trump hasn't had eight years. Is this really a good argument? Even the lesser evil is still evil.

Forum List

Back