Tucker Carlson: US Out of Iraq for Good!

Did Iran have nukes before we invaded Iraq? Did Iraq have nukes before we invaded Iraq?
Tell me you guys like the idea of all the ME countries having nukes.
If you don't like that idea, how do you propose to stop it?

If we can have nukes we have no business telling anyone else they can not. I believe having nukes is a good deterrent to keep our psychotic war mongers at bay so I am good with it.

So noted. Please tell me that you are also okay with terrorists having access to nukes.
Since Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism, I can imagine that many of their subsidiary terror groups will also have nukes. That okay too?

We have armed far more terrorists than Iran. People defending their own countries are not terrorists either.

Please answer the Y/N question before bloviating and setting up straw-men.

1. Are you okay with terrorist groups having nuclear weapons, Y/N?
2. We do not arm terrorists who kill innocents and behead people do we?
3. Al-Qaeda and ISIS are not defending their own countries are they?

You going to answer #1 or run away and hide?
Can I answer :desk:

1 No, but Iran is not a terrorist group. Stop being a dummy.
2 Not only does the US government arm terrorists who kill innocents, the US government does it first hand.
3 Yes...so why did your Messiah murder the guy responsible for terminating ISIS?

1. Iran is the head of the terrorist snake, and they got $150b from Obama to fund their network of terror.
Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia
2. Please provide recent examples of US terrorism
3. Soleimani did not terminate ISIS, the coalition that defeated ISIS, included the US, Kurds, Turks, and Assad's forces. Soleimani didn't do that much, if anything. Soleimani was the head of the "Quds Force" a terrorist supporting organization that needs to be tamped down.

Quds Force - Wikipedia
U.S. Army's Iraq War General Stanley McChrystal describes the Quds Force as an organization roughly analogous to a combination of the CIA and the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) in the United States.[5] Responsible for extraterritorial operations,[6] the Quds Force supports non-state actors in many countries, including Lebanese Hezbollah, Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, Yemeni Houthis, and Shia militias in Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan.[6]

The Quds is considered a terrorist organisation by Canada, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and the United States.

Did Iran have nukes before we invaded Iraq? Did Iraq have nukes before we invaded Iraq?

If we can have nukes we have no business telling anyone else they can not. I believe having nukes is a good deterrent to keep our psychotic war mongers at bay so I am good with it.

So noted. Please tell me that you are also okay with terrorists having access to nukes.
Since Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism, I can imagine that many of their subsidiary terror groups will also have nukes. That okay too?
What’s the big deal about terrorists and nukes? The biggest terrorist state in the world has the largest arsenal of nukes.

Why do you make stupid statements without any rationale' explaining them?
Dispute what I posted rather than pussy out.

I can dispute what you post if it made any sense.
What’s the big deal about terrorists and nukes? That's plain stupid.
The biggest terrorist state in the world has the largest arsenal of nukes. Who is that the US, Russia, or China? Why are they a terrorist state? Backup your assertions with links.

look up who he killed and what he's done over time and was planning to do.

but like i said - you, gipper and others will only see EVIL regardless of what he does. your whiney assed bullshit is as annoying as kids screaming LOOK AT ME as they jump into the pool for the 17th time.

and you're just as predictable.

Where exactly do you look this up?
it's a big internet. figure it out.

Right, you just blew it out your backside.
why? i know full and well any link i give you you're going to discredit, demean and the like. i see no need for me to look up links for you to dismiss. feel free to bring some to the table on your own and "practice what you preach" in this regard.

or keep blithering hate around and pretend other people are the issue and you and only you see things so clearly.

There are no links to look up.
so there are no links on the killed iranian general to show you what he's done in his history to warrant being a "terrorist target".

ok. like i said, no need for me to go look then, is there?

This is a very tough question.
Do you keep troops there to keep a lid on things, or pull out and probably allow WW3 to start?
Why didn't WW3 start before we invaded Iraq??

I don't imagine your question will get answered. It's pretty common for someone to make a statement but when questioned on that statement to either not reply or reply with name calling.

It's really pretty simple when you look at if from a non-narcissistic imperialism type of view....

Bush claimed there was this axis of evil …..

Of those three countries...we invaded Iraq claiming they had nukes and the evidence was going to be a mushroom cloud if we didn't invade now....Iraq had no nukes...thus why we invaded....

North Korea has nukes....did we invade? No...Trump sent their leader love letters and made fancy new coins and Trumpers loved it....

We believe Iran has nukes or is very close to it....and most certainly closer to it than Iraq ever was -- but did we invade Iran 18 years ago?? Nope....

Libya offered to give up its nukes in good faith, did that stop them from being invaded?? Nope..thanks to Obama....

Added to the list of bad guys with nukes who WILL NEVER BE INVADED includes Pakistan, China and Russia.....

So I see why countries may want to have nukes....it has proven to be a sure way to not be invaded by the US....

Last edited:

why? i know full and well any link i give you you're going to discredit, demean and the like. i see no need for me to look up links for you to dismiss. feel free to bring some to the table on your own and "practice what you preach" in this regard.

or keep blithering hate around and pretend other people are the issue and you and only you see things so clearly.

so there are no links on the killed iranian general to show you what he's done in his history to warrant being a "terrorist target".

You also noted about what he was up to. Links or dismissed. I provided you links.

This is a very tough question.
Do you keep troops there to keep a lid on things, or pull out and probably allow WW3 to start?

I don't imagine your question will get answered. It's pretty common for someone to make a statement but when questioned on that statement to either not reply or reply with name calling.

It's really pretty simple when you look at if from a non-narcissistic imperialism type of view....

Of those three countries...we invaded Iraq claiming they had nukes and the evidence was going to be a mushroom cloud if we didn't invade now....Iraq had no nukes...thus why we invaded....

North Korea has nukes....did we invade? No...Trump sent their leader love letters and made fancy new coins and Trumpers loved it....

We believe Iran has nukes or is very close to it....and most certainly closer to it than Iraq ever was -- but did we invade Iran 18 years ago?? Nope....

Libya offered to give up its nukes in good faith, did that stopped them from being invaded?? Nope..thanks to Obama....

Added to the list of bad guys with nukes who WILL NEVER BE INVADED includes Pakistan, China and Russia.....

So I see why countries may want to have nukes....it has proven to be a sure way to not be invaded by the US....

Pakistan gave OBL a place to stay. They have nukes. Oddly we did nothing there either.

the Iraqi government just gave Trump a way out. He needs to take advantage of it and ignore the neocon advisers and pull our troops out now. Iraq does not want us there and does not appreciate us, The only bombing that we should do now, is to anything we built in that country.
I have been saying for 2 years now that Trump can simply declare victory and leave Iraq -- he said he would...he said it would be easy to do...

But we don't have to blow up everything we built in the country like some spoiled brats....just pull out, period....

We have already made Iran stronger by what we did in Iraq -- we will definitely not be helping things by bombing Iraq in a temper tantum on our way out..

That speech Trump made yesterday should be enough to convince anyone that he is dangerously incompetent as commander in chief. We should all be questioning his ability to handle threats in a tactically responsible way.

Being that you’re a tactical genius, surely you can illustrate this tactical errors for us? But you have nothing because you’re a know nothing driven by raw emotion and hate.

We have armed far more terrorists than Iran. People defending their own countries are not terrorists either.

I Need to know who you are defining as terrorists.

We armed ISIS. We armed, funded and trained OBL. We assisted Saddam in getting chemical weapons.

Yes they are.

1. Stop running away from answering the simple Y/N question.
Are you okay with terrorist groups having nuclear weapons, Y/N?

Any of these terrorists for example: Islamic terrorism - Wikipedia

2. Please provide credible links to prove your assertion about arming ISIS. We trained OBL to fight in AFG against the Russians as freedom fighters, not as terrorists. True the CIA helped Saddam get chemical weapons in the war with Iran to maintain equilibrium. The CIA apparently didn't want either side to win.
Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran

3. What countries are ISIS and AQ defending?

Last edited:

You also noted about what he was up to. Links or dismissed. I provided you links.
there are no links in this post. i'm not following you or anyone round like a puppy dog so if you posted something earth shattering while talking to someone else, i've missed it.

That speech Trump made yesterday should be enough to convince anyone that he is dangerously incompetent as commander in chief. We should all be questioning his ability to handle threats in a tactically responsible way.

Dumbass. That is your biggest problem you are nothing but a dumbass!
Do you actually think Trump has been a steady deliberative Commander in Chief? Shit, he shows his incompetence every time he makes a move. He probably could not even play a decent game of Risk. Trump is a tactical retard, the events of the last few days speak volumes about his inability to make good national security decisions.

So what has he done wrong? You can't name a damned thing! That is your libtard TDS brain talking!
All you have is "Orange Man Bad!" and can never get past that stage.

How about you man up and tell us the FACTS of what he did wrong and not your demented opinions based on your poor education and inability to read for comprehension?
So Obama taking Gaddafi was a good thing because Gaddafi is a bad guy??

Bullshit, Libians took out Gaddafi. Obama simply backed them up.

Thats a huge difference.

someone who's lived around him. i suppose she could be lying also, but hey - why? unless you just don't like what she is saying so she's "biased".

Libya offered to give up its nukes in good faith, did that stopped them from being invaded?? Nope..thanks to Obama....

Pakistan gave OBL a place to stay. They have nukes. Oddly we did nothing there either.

Wait, clinton had a chance in 98 to get obl in afghanistan, no nukes just a bunch of rocks, and declined. O sent in a seal team, pakistan, nuclear country, and killed obl.

Uh oh...who do we kill now?
United States and state-sponsored terrorism
United States and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia

We armed ISIS. We armed, funded and trained OBL. We assisted Saddam in getting chemical weapons.

Yes they are.

1. Stop running away from answering the simple Y/N question.
Are you okay with terrorist groups having nuclear weapons, Y/N?

Any of these terrorists for example: Islamic terrorism - Wikipedia

2. Please provide credible links to prove your assertion about arming ISIS. We trained OBL to fight in AFG against the Russians as freedom fighters, not as terrorists. True the CIA helped Saddam get chemical weapons in the war with Iran to maintain equilibrium. The CIA apparently didn't want either side to win.
Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran

3. What countries are ISIS and AQ defending?

Your link lists the Taliban as a terrorist organization. You can like it or not they were the government of Afghanistan. That's the problem. Any group we dislike we label as terrorists. The Taliban was condemned for destroying cultural sites but Trump threatened the same thing. Why shouldnt Iran consider us a terrorist nation?

No you can't consider a group "freedom fighters" when out side and terrorists when they are not. They are doing the same thing I each case, the target just changes.

ISIS is nothing more than the people of the countries we are invading. ISIS is something we created. They aren't going to name themselves something not even understood in their language.

Wait, clinton had a chance in 98 to get obl in afghanistan, no nukes just a bunch of rocks, and declined. O sent in a seal team, pakistan, nuclear country, and killed obl.

We got the approval of Pakistan before doing anything. It's hard to tell what we promised them.

someone who's lived around him. i suppose she could be lying also, but hey - why? unless you just don't like what she is saying so she's "biased".

If the people of Iran want changes only they can do that.

there are no links in this post. i'm not following you or anyone round like a puppy dog so if you posted something earth shattering while talking to someone else, i've missed it.

You said you had never saw me condemn Obama. I provided you where I had......

Thank YOU. TRUTH!

Forum List

Back