TSA pats down naked woman in wheel chair, TWICE!

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Yesterday, wearing only a black bra and panties, a 52-year-old woman who uses a wheelchair missed her flight out of Oklahoma City. She failed the security screening.
Transportation Security Administration screeners told Phoenix-bound Tammy Banovac her wheelchair, luggage and clothes showed traces of nitrates, which can be used in bombs, The Oklahoman reports. After more than an hour of hand searches and interrogation, she was told to come back to Will Rogers World Airport today.
This morning, Banovac returned — wearing the same minimalist travel ensemble. She passed TSA's screening and off she and her dog went. (She dressed after being screened.)
Banovac told the paper that because of her wheelchair she is typically hand-searched. But the TSA's new, enhanced pat-downs have left her feeling violated. She said an "unpleasant" TSA experience two weeks ago prompted her revealing approach to pat-downs.
"If it happened anywhere else, it would have been sexual assault," she said.

After failing TSA screening, flier in wheelchair (and her underwear) leaves Okla. -

Let us see all the TSA apologist tell me this didn't happen. While they are at it, they can tell us what she is hiding, and where.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zFi18ioqYk&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Un huh. Big boobs AND blond. She didnt stand a chance in hell not being searched.

I thought the breast milk thing was stupid, but this goes beyond stupid and plunges deep into insanity.

I thought the breast milk thing was stupid, but this goes beyond stupid and plunges deep into insanity.

If they are going to strip some woman down to her underwear why isnt she in some private screened off place? Why didn't they give her something to cover herself ups with.

I am amazed they let her keep her bra an panties.

Okay, I can understand a search if the chemical sniffer popped on her, but what the fuck is she doing in her bra and panties in the middle of the airport? Who's the dungerhead who didn't take her to a private room somewhere?

WTF? I call bullshit.
Did you see the look on her face?

I join - Big Time! There is something obviously fishy going on here. Looks like a setup to me. In fact, I'm wondering if she is even IN an airport. I'm thinking they just overlaid (you should pardon the expression) her into the airport scene. Notice how NONE of the men in the area are even looking at her? And, toss in, she looks like a professional stripper.

There is simply no way that anyone is going to allow a woman to sit in public dressed like that. And gals, let me ask you - would you stand still for something like that yourselves? Of course not.

Setup. Hoax. Bull shit.

Last edited:
For one you have to check your pets. Don't you usually do that before you go through security?

Okay, I can understand a search if the chemical sniffer popped on her, but what the fuck is she doing in her bra and panties in the middle of the airport? Who's the dungerhead who didn't take her to a private room somewhere?
KornWhole. That's yer peerz ! Defending FreeDumb !

Don't you know the rules? You have to ask for a private room, or do you actually expect the TSA to think?

WTF? I call bullshit.

I join - Big Time! There is something obviously fishy going on here. Looks like a setup to me. In fact, I'm wondering if she is even IN an airport. I'm thinking they just overlaid (you should pardon the expression) her into the airport scene. Notice how NONE of the men in the area are even looking at her? And, toss in, she looks like a professional stripper.

There is simply no way that anyone is going to allow a woman to sit in public dressed like that. And gals, let me ask you - would you stand still for something like that yourselves? Of course not.

Setup. Hoax. Bull shit.

Tsk tsk George. One guy was talking about how he wanted his phone, someone asked the guard about her, and someone else told them to put the phone away, a violation of TSA policy by the way. If this is a hoax they managed to fool both USAToday and CBS. They even got her name.

Tammy Banovac, Protesting TSA Pat-Downs, Confronts Airport Security in Bra and Panties - Crimesider - CBS News

It was a protest against getting patted down simply because she is in a wheelchair, and the TSA still patted her down.

For one you have to check your pets. Don't you usually do that before you go through security?

http://www.faa.gov/passengers/fly_pets/cabin_pets/

That was actually a good question. The one time I flew with an animal I had to check him, but it turns out it is not required, it the carrier fits under the seat. My assumption is that the TSA does not require passengers to send animals through x-ray scanners as long as they are demonstrably alive.

If they are going to strip some woman down to her underwear why isnt she in some private screened off place? Why didn't they give her something to cover herself ups with.

I am amazed they let her keep her bra an panties.
Syrenn? She chose to go through security dressed that way.

I'm kind of thrown off on this one. KFOR ran a story on this woman and made a statement I havent been able to find. Maybe someone here could locate it;

Tammy Banovac has received a lot of attention on YouTube after showing up to a security checkpoint wearing only a bra and underwear, while sitting in a wheelchair with a dog on her lap.

CNN tells NewsChannel 4 she has done this before and hired someone to video tape her.

It's a claim the photographer adamantly denies.

Banovac is the owner of BBB Holdings in Hennessey, OK.

An employee said Banovac had "no comment" Wednesday and hung up on us.

Banovac raised eyebrows again when officials detected traces of nitrate, which is used in bombs, on her clothing and luggage.

Scantily clad woman has troubles in OK airport security - KFOR

I haven't found anything about CNN saying that other than there... Personally I think it's staged to the point of them "finding" trace amounts of Nitrate on her wheelchair.

WTF? I call bullshit.

Setup. Hoax. Bull shit.

Tsk tsk George. One guy was talking about how he wanted his phone, someone asked the guard about her, and someone else told them to put the phone away, a violation of TSA policy by the way. If this is a hoax they managed to fool both USAToday and CBS. They even got her name.

Tammy Banovac, Protesting TSA Pat-Downs, Confronts Airport Security in Bra and Panties - Crimesider - CBS News

It was a protest against getting patted down simply because she is in a wheelchair, and the TSA still patted her down.

Don't "Tsk, Tsk," me, QW. Your thread title, and the wording of your OP clearly created the impression that this woman was somehow forced to strip to her undies against her will, and was then being forced to sit out in front of God and everybody, waiting for further searching to be conducted. Don't try and ooze out of it, either - that is PRECISELY the tone you wanted to create with this thread.

Then, we find out, that she was doing this voluntarily, as a protest, i.e., it was a setup.

Big difference, my man.

One would almost think that YOU were taken in by the video, and actually believed what you were trying to convey with your thread title and in the wording of the OP. Could that have been the case, hmmmm?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back