Transgender "woman" sobs in bathroom after claiming female TSA agent punched him in the balls and "Yelled at me for having a penis"

No, I didn't make this story up. Sometimes the stories just write themselves.

Transgender woman (man) posts sobbing selfie in JFK bathroom after claiming female TSA agent punched her (his) testicles and left her (him) in extreme pain​

• A transgender woman (man) claimed a TSA agent punched her (him) testicles and yelled at me for having a penis'
  • She (he) called for the abolition of airport TSA screenings and the agent to be 'educated' in response to the episode
  • In 2021, another transgender flier slammed 'transphobic' TSA screenings and called on them to 'remove the gender settings from their scanners'
'Humiliated' trans woman (man) claims TSA agent punched her (his) testicles

I don't believe effeminate males with penises should use female bathrooms.

Back in the 90s, I encountered a transfemale, but in the men's bathroom. She did the right thing, and in case she thought I thought she was a girl, wondering why a girl would be in a men's bathroom, she told me with smirk, "I have a penis", and went about 'her' business. I was amused, but okay with it. To each his/her own, live and let live. But, had she used the women's bathroom, that is wrong. Transfemales are effeminate males. they have XY chromosomes which means every cell in 'her' body is male. As Seinfeld often exclaimed, 'there's nothing wrong with that'. I believe that, but everyone, myself, and the transfemales, in my view, should be honest about who and what, precisely they are. They are not women, they are effeminate males. I think it is healthier for someone to be honest about who they are, and not pretend to be something they are not. But, at the same time, I don't want to fight, if a transfemale wants me to refer to her as a she/her, I will oblige, it's not that important to me. But, if 'she' asks me do I think she is a real women, I can only answer insofar as my belief, the answer is 'no'. And if they don't want to hear that answer, don't ask. And all this trans business is really in the last 30 years or so. There were no trans kids in any school I went to all the way through college.

The TSA agent was wrong for assaulting her. He has no business doing that. And, whatever TSA policy is, he should follow it and not let his politics interfere with his task. In my view, he should be fired.

Last edited:
No, I didn't make this story up. Sometimes the stories just write themselves.

Transgender woman (man) posts sobbing selfie in JFK bathroom after claiming female TSA agent punched her (his) testicles and left her (him) in extreme pain​

• A transgender woman (man) claimed a TSA agent punched her (him) testicles and yelled at me for having a penis'
  • She (he) called for the abolition of airport TSA screenings and the agent to be 'educated' in response to the episode
  • In 2021, another transgender flier slammed 'transphobic' TSA screenings and called on them to 'remove the gender settings from their scanners'
'Humiliated' trans woman (man) claims TSA agent punched her (his) testicles

That's funny as shit. :lol:

I don't think we have the whole story on this one.

I mean... how do you punch someone in the balls?

It doesn't really work from a standing position. Think about it.

Ok. I'll play a long.

I will pretend one minute that this this freakazoid isn't full of shit and isn't lying to get attention. ill act like i don't think they are greatly exaggerating the situation.

If a tsa agent really did nut punch this dude then while he needs to stop crying in the bathroom like a bitch faggot and act like the man he is he has a legit situation to be upset about.

But, trannies and fags and blacks have turned me into a victim blamer so everytime I see one of them upset about something my only thought is "whatever your bitching about is your fault".

Well, if the agent really did punch him in the testicles, I suppose he has a valid reason to be upset, trans or not.
If it claimed to be a woman, the whole testicles thing wouldn't be present. Clearly someone was lying, or do TSA screeners now need a biologist standing by for a passenger by passenger verification?

Hope the cry baby attention whore special treatment seeking mental defective gets better soon

What happened should have happened
Time to discard catering to make pretend with emotional and mental Illness
I don’t have three arms . Sewing on on means nothing and stating that I have three means even less.

If only this was enough to get shed of TSA altogether.
Right?

That TSA screener volunteered for a job in which she would be intrusively searching innocent American citizens in America as a condition of their travelling for business and family. She knew she would be touching those innocent Americans in their private parts as part of those searches.

She also knew (or should have known) that she works for an adminstration that invites biological males to go into private areas marked for "Women" Indeed, that administration believes that the person sobbing in the women's bathroom is indeed a woman. The fact that he chose the women's bathroom is sufficient proof of that.

So, I don't feel bad for her because of her unexpected encounter with a penis. Maybe she should learn from police and say, "do you have anything in here that could stick me?" before searching someone.

True this guy has “emotionally unstable” written all over him.

TSA agents don’t just punch people in the balls. Not impossible, but extremely unlikely.
I'm sure that you are right. My guess would be that at most, the screener pushed the guy away and scolded him for not telling the screener about his willie.

That would certainly "feel" like a punch in the balls to a snowflake trannie.

Right?

That TSA screener volunteered for a job in which she would be intrusively searching innocent American citizens in America as a condition of their travelling for business and family. She knew she would be touching those innocent Americans in their private parts as part of those searches.

She also knew (or should have known) that she works for an adminstration that invites biological males to go into private areas marked for "Women" Indeed, that administration believes that the person sobbing in the women's bathroom is indeed a woman. The fact that he chose the women's bathroom is sufficient proof of that.

So, I don't feel bad for her because of her unexpected encounter with a penis. Maybe she should learn from police and say, "do you have anything in here that could stick me?" before searching someone.

I'm sure that you are right. My guess would be that at most, the screener pushed the guy away and scolded him for not telling the screener about his willie.

That would certainly "feel" like a punch in the balls to a snowflake trannie.
You exist in and for make pretend

Forum List

Back