Transgender "woman" sobs in bathroom after claiming female TSA agent punched him in the balls and "Yelled at me for having a penis"

That wasn't a woman that was a freak. Everybody knows that!:)

XB6Kxhy.jpg

I just wanted to go on record here as saying that I have NEVER had a woman yell at me because I had a penis.

The uncontrollable yelling didn't really start until I had lent it to them for a little while.

I don't think we have the whole story on this one.

I mean... how do you punch someone in the balls?

It doesn't really work from a standing position. Think about it.
Hey man, c'mere, I'll show ya! For a while in the late teens, me and the fellers always had some "rack em!" going on.

My favorite was a backhand slap/uppercut move. It was the best move to achieve the desired result without much force at all.

Really all it takes is a little thwap with your fingers.

A litlle wrist snap and boop! Racked! :auiqs.jpg:

It works like a mini bitchslap, but to the balls.

No, I didn't make this story up. Sometimes the stories just write themselves.

Transgender woman (man) posts sobbing selfie in JFK bathroom after claiming female TSA agent punched her (his) testicles and left her (him) in extreme pain​

• A transgender woman (man) claimed a TSA agent punched her (him) testicles and yelled at me for having a penis'
  • She (he) called for the abolition of airport TSA screenings and the agent to be 'educated' in response to the episode
  • In 2021, another transgender flier slammed 'transphobic' TSA screenings and called on them to 'remove the gender settings from their scanners'
'Humiliated' trans woman (man) claims TSA agent punched her (his) testicles

Good thing he’s not pregnant. A punch in the nuts could result in a miscarriage.

Forum List

Back