Transgender "woman" sobs in bathroom after claiming female TSA agent punched him in the balls and "Yelled at me for having a penis"

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
No, I didn't make this story up. Sometimes the stories just write themselves.

Transgender woman (man) posts sobbing selfie in JFK bathroom after claiming female TSA agent punched her (his) testicles and left her (him) in extreme pain​

• A transgender woman (man) claimed a TSA agent punched her (him) testicles and yelled at me for having a penis'
  • She (he) called for the abolition of airport TSA screenings and the agent to be 'educated' in response to the episode
  • In 2021, another transgender flier slammed 'transphobic' TSA screenings and called on them to 'remove the gender settings from their scanners'
'Humiliated' trans woman (man) claims TSA agent punched her (his) testicles

Last edited:
Well, if the agent really did punch him in the testicles, I suppose he has a valid reason to be upset, trans or not.

Transgender woman posts sobbing selfie in JFK bathroom after claiming female TSA agent punched her testicles and left her in extreme pain​

• A transgender woman claimed a TSA agent punched her testicles and yelled at me for having a penis'
  • She called for the abolition of airport TSA screenings and the agent to be 'educated' in response to the episode
  • In 2021, another transgender flier slammed 'transphobic' TSA screenings and called on them to 'remove the gender settings from their scanners'
'Humiliated' trans woman claims TSA agent punched her testicles
You called the sobbing freak “she”

Which is the politically correct thing to say

Otherwise someday such a slip of the tongue could land straight people in the unemployment line or in jail

You called the sobbing freak “she”

Which is the politically correct thing to say

Otherwise someday such a slip of the tongue could land straight people in the unemployment line or in jail

That wasn't intentional. I was just quoting the source.

I should at least get some points for using "him" in the title but to fix the thread, I edited the source.

Hope the Pronoun Police don't arrest me. :eek-52:

Last edited:

Transgender woman (man) posts sobbing selfie in JFK bathroom after claiming female TSA agent punched her (his) testicles and left her (him) in extreme pain​

• A transgender woman (man) claimed a TSA agent punched her (him) testicles and yelled at me for having a penis'
  • She (he) called for the abolition of airport TSA screenings and the agent to be 'educated' in response to the episode
My immediate response is the man is exaggerating his claims.

My immediate response is the man is exaggerating his claims.
True this guy has “emotionally unstable” written all over him.

TSA agents don’t just punch people in the balls. Not impossible, but extremely unlikely.

Good to see you spending your Saturday night this way. LOL

Dude...GET A LIFE.

I clicked on the link to the story and first thought was “he actually looks not-so-heinous as a trans woman.”

Then I realized I was looking at a pic of Gwyneth Paltrow the site had posted for a completely different story.

Transgender "woman" sobs in bathroom after claiming female TSA agent punched him in the balls and "Yelled at me for having a penis"​

I fully understand. Many a night I too have yelled at myself for having a penis!

Then I went out next full moon and banged the first, hottest chick I could find until neither of us could walk straight and forgave myself. :smoke:

Forum List

Back