TSA pat-down leaves traveler covered in urine

Obama has been in charge of Homeland Security for almost two years. This new procedure was created and implemented by his administration. At what point do you start holding him accountable?

The virtual strip search scanners began under Bush.

This is true, but ignored. My husband and I were in Nassau in 2004, and I went to the ladies room shortly before boarding because I don't like the bathrooms on the plane. When I came out, the security guard who had been talking to my husband, called me over and I had to taken my jacket and shoes and belt off again, and again they searched my purse. I was being treated like a criminal because I went into the ladies room right before the flight.

And that shouldn't happen. I hate flying now and have since the TSA was formed. There's not much more degrading than being treated like a potential terrorist simply because of the mode of travel we choose.

Obama has been in charge of Homeland Security for almost two years. This new procedure was created and implemented by his administration. At what point do you start holding him accountable?

The program began under Bush, but the implementation and these new procedures are more recent.
LINK To back that up????????????????

This in NO WAY makes ANYONE safer. Hell all the terrorist have to do is walk into the check-in area with two bags full of explosives and ball berings and set them off to shut down the airport. Hell a coordinated attack could shut down all the flights in the US and kill hundreds if not thousands.

These lines are rediculous if you move people further from the airport to check them all you do is put more people in a confined area for terrorst to attack!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

This is true, but ignored. My husband and I were in Nassau in 2004, and I went to the ladies room shortly before boarding because I don't like the bathrooms on the plane. When I came out, the security guard who had been talking to my husband, called me over and I had to taken my jacket and shoes and belt off again, and again they searched my purse. I was being treated like a criminal because I went into the ladies room right before the flight.

And that shouldn't happen. I hate flying now and have since the TSA was formed. There's not much more degrading than being treated like a potential terrorist simply because of the mode of travel we choose.
The idea there was that I could have picked up something that someone else had left in the bathroom for me to take on the plane. I suppose it made some sense?

Not saying this guy wasn't humiliated as he claims...but if he was, why did he compounded it by going national?

:eusa_eh:

Yes, there's that question, and he did look very happy in his photo with a big smile.

Also, I didn't realize those bags were so flimsy? If they can't handle someone touching them, wouldn't they break just with ordinary movement--walking, running, carrying something that might bump it?

Not saying this guy wasn't humiliated as he claims...but if he was, why did he compounded it by going national?

Good point, Ravi. Also, why did this guy proceed to the scanners in the first place when he knew he had something attached to himself under his pants that would cause alarm?

Why did he not approach the TSA agents at the very beginning with a medical note about his apparatus and how to handle it properly...?

According to him, he waited until the private pat-down began, to warn the urine bag might leak if the seal was broken, thus putting himself in a humiliating situation...By his own description the leak left a "wet mark" and by all other descriptions he was supposedly SOAKED or DRENCHED or COVERED with urine...???

It seems like many of these stories are set-ups designed to make TSA look bad so they can insidiously undermine the security system. Maybe this guys story of humiliation is legit, but that certainly doesn't undermine the entire system. And just to be clear, people who do not have any such medical conditions who opt-out of the scanners are indeed ASKING to be frisked.

Good point, Ravi. Also, why did this guy proceed to the scanners in the first place when he knew he had something attached to himself under his pants that would cause alarm?

Why did he not approach the TSA agents at the very beginning with a medical note about his apparatus and how to handle it properly...?

According to him, he waited until the private pat-down began, to warn the urine bag might leak if the seal was broken, thus putting himself in a humiliating situation...By his own description the leak left a "wet mark" and by all other descriptions he was supposedly SOAKED or DRENCHED or COVERED with urine...???

It seems like many of these stories are set-ups designed to make TSA look bad so they can insidiously undermine the security system. Maybe this guys story of humiliation is legit, but that certainly doesn't undermine the entire system. And just to be clear, people who do not have any such medical conditions who opt-out of the scanners are indeed ASKING to be frisked.
Yep...that he waited is the most suspicious thing to me...my father had to use one of those bags for awhile and believe me, he was extremely paranoid about mishaps...no way would he have not discussed getting through security with it way in advance.

I think your point about undermining the system is interesting. Isn't that what people are doing with their hysterically trumped up stories? I can on imagine that if people acted like this when Bush was president they'd be accused of being traitors and helping the terrorists. :lol:

RadiomanATL said:
Yeah, cause the TSA agents are totally untrained in how to deal with the public.

you believe that? or is my sarcasm detector on the fritz today?

I believe that there is no way that they can be trained sufficiently and perform according to this training, and still do their job in an efficient manner.

The two are mutually exclusive. Surely I'm not the only one that recognizes this. Therefore they must only receive basic training in that regard.

No, you're not the only one that recognizes the fact that most of these TSA workers need to be re-trained!

Adam Samberg was patted down by TSA in the airport and he...

JIZZED IN HIS PANTS

jizz_in_my_pants.gif

jizzed.jpg

most of those "experiences" have been proven to be lies.

and of course there's a reason... the loons want muslims profiled.

and if it were george bush doing this, the rightwingnuts would be just fine. Speaking for myself only, not the 'rightwingnuts' you speak of ... no, I wouldn't be just fine with it.

so let's be honest about what's really going on. See the link below.

so who are really the hypocrites? The ones who defend the TSA.

Here's one for ya!

and if it were george bush doing this, the rightwingnuts would be just fine. Speaking for myself only, not the 'rightwingnuts' you speak of ... no, I wouldn't be just fine with it.

Here's one for ya!
Okay, there is one legitimate case. Out of how many?

btw, I see the pee guy keeps making his story sound more outrageous in every telling.

:doubt:

To protect other people from the same thing? Perhaps all rape victims should keep quiet to avoid further humiliation. Just saying.

want to start with story number one that said TSA agents handcuffed someone?

I'm not going to rehash every BS thread that's been posted. But you can start with that one.

Why don't we stick with the one in the OP, which you tried to pull apart and failed? Or the young boy who had his shirt removed because the TSA was so incompetent it couldn't search him? Or the flight attendant who had to pull out her prosthetic breast? Or the numerous amputees who have to remove their prosthesis and have them handled by strangers? Or the woman who had her blouse pulled down exposing her breasts?

Shall I go on?
Except it turns out that the boy's father is the one that removed his shirt...this is a problem with you, you claim things are facts when they are nothing of the sort.

D'oh. Why do you think I phrased it the way I did? If those "profesional" TSA goons had handled it properly the father would not have had to step in and do their job for them. So again, please point to anything in the post you just quoted that is not factual.

And, since you insist, I will go on.

The woman who was forced to cut off her nipple ring. A 71 year old man with an artificial knee had his pants pulled down in public. The woman who had her head banged off a counter hard enough to sustain a concussion. The woman who was arrested because she was trying to carry applesauce on the plane so she could both feed and medicate her mother, who was also subjected to an intensive pat down because she was unable to get out of her wheelchair, or something. The 4 year old boy who was forced to remove his leg braces and walk through screening without them.

Please tell me again how professional these people are.

Yes, there's that question, and he did look very happy in his photo with a big smile.

Also, I didn't realize those bags were so flimsy? If they can't handle someone touching them, wouldn't they break just with ordinary movement--walking, running, carrying something that might bump it?

Does that mean that all the obituaries that show the dead people happy are all lies?

Also, you should read the article. The problem was that a seal that attaches the drain to his abdomen was dislodged.

This proves that he asked for it, and women are to blame if they get raped. Are you sure you are not a radical Muslim misunderstander?

Yep...that he waited is the most suspicious thing to me...my father had to use one of those bags for awhile and believe me, he was extremely paranoid about mishaps...no way would he have not discussed getting through security with it way in advance.

I think your point about undermining the system is interesting. Isn't that what people are doing with their hysterically trumped up stories? I can on imagine that if people acted like this when Bush was president they'd be accused of being traitors and helping the terrorists. :lol:

Maybe he was not aware of the new screening and the dangers to his privacy, and health. Or maybe you are a complete asshole. I already blew this line of argument out of the water, and you are still trying to make it fly.

Why are you afraid of Muslims?

Here's one for ya!

That's not true, the TSA would never do that!:eusa_whistle:

Maybe he was not aware of the new screening and the dangers to his privacy, and health. Or maybe you are a complete asshole. I already blew this line of argument out of the water, and you are still trying to make it fly.

:lol: You've blown nothing out of the water...you continue to be swayed by emotional appeals.

It's hard to imagine that anyone would think a bag strapped to their belly full of liquid would be unnoticed by the screeners.

:lol: You've blown nothing out of the water...you continue to be swayed by emotional appeals.

It's hard to imagine that anyone would think a bag strapped to their belly full of liquid would be unnoticed by the screeners.

Which might explain why he tried to tell them about it before they searched him. Yet you insist that it his fault because you unconditionally make an ass out of yourself by supporting the TSA even when they are wrong.

Forum List

Back