Police State: TSA Defends Pat-Down Of 4-Year-Old...

Why would any drug smuggler even try to use children to smuggle drugs when they can just pay the TSA agents directly and bring drugs in by the suitcase full?

The TSA chooses who they will single out very carefully. Notice how it's never some young muslim man with a backpack.

Whatever screening the TSA does has obviously never worked because all of the plots foiled have been by the flight crews after the TSA cleared terrorists for boarding.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/14/nyregion/tsa-officers-arrested-in-drug-smuggling-conspiracy.html

The officers — Brigitte Jones, 48, of the Bronx; Christopher Allen, 45, of Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.; and John Best, 30, of Port St. Lucie, Fla. — were each charged with conspiring to distribute and to possess with intent to distribute oxycodone.

I find it funny as hell that many of those who cried the loudest to keep them safe and cheered on the partiot act are now those who cry the loudest about the govt taking steps to keep them safe.

Me? I was always against the partiot act even when they were serving freedom fries in the House caffeteria.

You called attacking OBL by Clinton a tail waging the dog.

Then you ignored the threat until we got hit.

Then you overreacted by seeing FEAR and threat everywhere you looked.

Then you followed some asshole right into a war that had nothing to do with it.

Now your all tired and stuff of the world you created with your insane policies.

Gee we really feel for you.

rember all the fucking scary world talk these right wing clowns did to create this situation?

Remember all the ignoring of the threat of Terror these right wing clowns doid BEFORE 911?

You on the right are insane.

You create these situations and then pitch a hissy fit when what you created makes you mad

So why are you defending Big Brother on this? Is it because it's your beloved Dear Leader doing the oppressing? What if your BOOOOSH Boogeyman was still in there? What would you be saying about this?

It's sad that it came to this but I'm pretty certain that if given a choice passengers would rather suffer a little indignity than have their body parts scattered over a several mile area.

U.S. intelligence analysts recently reported that Islamic terrorist groups are enlisting growing numbers of teenagers for their most violent and deadliest of missions

The American Spectator : Children As Human Bombs

Now your all tired and stuff of the world you created with your insane policies.

Bill Clinton could have killed Bin Laden before 9/11. He decided not to. He admitted that in his book.

rember all the fucking scary world talk these right wing clowns did to create this situation?

Remember all the ignoring of the threat of Terror these right wing clowns doid BEFORE 911?

You create these situations and then pitch a hissy fit when what you created makes you mad

So why are you defending Big Brother on this? Is it because it's your beloved Dear Leader doing the oppressing? What if your BOOOOSH Boogeyman was still in there? What would you be saying about this?

Big Brother?

look you paul addled fool.

TSA was odered to do this by the likes of idiot cons like you

As I recall TM was against the patriot act from the beginning.

I find it funny as hell that many of those who cried the loudest to keep them safe and cheered on the partiot act are now those who cry the loudest about the govt taking steps to keep them safe.

Me? I was always against the partiot act even when they were serving freedom fries in the House caffeteria.

Ya. Bush dont hardly get any credit for his babe, the TSA. The Patriot act is , and was bullshit.

Bill Clinton could have killed Bin Laden before 9/11. He decided not to. He admitted that in his book.

And you think he should have seen into the future huh?

How many years did Bush FAIL to get OBL AFTER he killed thousands on Bush's watch?

As I recall TM was against the patriot act from the beginning.

Yes I was, and it is now not the same bill it was because of democrats stripping some of the more evil parts OUT of it.

How many years did Bush FAIL to get OBL AFTER he killed thousands on Bush's watch?

He didnt have to see in the future. OBL had already killed Americans at that point.

As for your second line.............never mind. You stil are as pathetic as you were before your ban.

It's sad that it came to this but I'm pretty certain that if given a choice passengers would rather suffer a little indignity than have their body parts scattered over a several mile area.

U.S. intelligence analysts recently reported that Islamic terrorist groups are enlisting growing numbers of teenagers for their most violent and deadliest of missions

The American Spectator : Children As Human Bombs

That mentality is what's destroying our Nation. Our Government now feels they can do just about anything in the name of 'Security.' What other humiliations do they have planned for the People. How much humiliation will the People take in the name of 'Security?' Right now it looks like they're willing to take a whole lot of humiliation. God only knows what Big Brother will come up with next.

Clinton could have killed him before 9/11. That's just fact. Bush was only in office 9 Months before the attacks. Clinton had several years and countless opportunities to kill Bin Laden. He chose not to. You'll have to go ask him why he chose not to.

Cant help myself...I need to ask...

Do you think Obama was directly involved in FINDING OBL? Do you think he had a map and he would tell the military..."look in this cave and look in that cave"?

Listen up....LEARN SOMETHING....

The people that located him were pretty much the same people that were looking for him under Bush. Neither Obama or Bush were involved in the search.

I laugh when I think about what goes on in your mind....you picture Obama sitting in the situation room TELLING the JCoS what they need to do to find the guy.

Do you really think that 4 year old and cerebral palsy victims are not capable of being given something to sneak through a checkpoint?

Boy, you'll do and say anything to defend your Big Brother huh? But what if your BOOOOSH Boogeyman was still in there? Would you be defending Big Brother so vigorously? Somehow i doubt it. You're very disingenuous.

I went through many a pat down when BOOOOSH was President. I accepted it as the price you pay for flying safely

Clinton could have killed him before 9/11. That's just fact. Bush was only in office 9 Months before the attacks. Clinton had several years and countless opportunities to kill Bin Laden. He chose not to. You'll have to go ask him why he chose not to.

Clinton tried to kill him and missed. Republicans laughed and giggled "wag the dog" he is trying to divert us from Monica Lewinsky

Bush had an Army on the ground and let him slip through his fingers

Of course....Obama didn't miss

Forum List

Back