Orlando sacks TSA. TSA fights back with taxpayer funded PR "surge"

Reminds me of Casss Sunstein, who says the government's best weapon against people who lie about government is to lie about them.

New York, Orlando join anti-TSA rebellion, TSA mounts PR effort

I see the terrorist sympathers are coming out of the woodwork, and doing what they can to enable the enemy.

Why is I, a person who routinely calls on us to go recognize that Islam is a danger to freedom everywhere, who has said that no one has a right not to be offended, am suddenly a terrorist sympathizer because I think we should recognize that not everyone is a terrorist?

The poster's intent is to obfucate...project...he failed.

Simple question? Can terrorists sneak in bombs via their crotch?

They can also stuff them inside their asses, should everyone be strip/cavity searched?

Can they hide materials on their bodies that only scanners might catch?

No.

Are you willing to allow planes to be blown up cause YOU are embarrassed by a pat down or a scan?

Are you willing to admit that the pat downs and scans will not keep you safe?

feel free not to fly

Exactly. If you're so afraid you want to violate innocent American's constitutional rights, its time for you to stay home, drive, or take a train.

Sure. Just take away a mode of travel...and when you're at it? Take the Airlines down as a result. I cannot help but think this is the intent all along.

Simple question? Can terrorists sneak in bombs via their crotch?

They can also stuff them inside their asses, should everyone be strip/cavity searched?

Can they hide materials on their bodies that only scanners might catch?

No.

Are you willing to allow planes to be blown up cause YOU are embarrassed by a pat down or a scan?

Are you willing to admit that the pat downs and scans will not keep you safe?

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin, February 17, 1775...

To be repeated...

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." ~ William Temple Franklin 1818

Forum List

Back