TSA pat-down leaves traveler covered in urine

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This guy needs to do a hell of a lot more than file a complaint. He needs to sue the fucking shit out of TSA. Every day we are hearing about more and more abuses.

A retired special education teacher on his way to a wedding in Orlando, Fla., said he was left humiliated, crying and covered with his own urine after an enhanced pat-down by TSA officers recently at Detroit Metropolitan Airport.

“I was absolutely humiliated, I couldn’t even speak,” said Thomas D. “Tom” Sawyer, 61, of Lansing, Mich.

MSNBC

“I am a good American and I want safety for all passengers as much as the next person," Sawyer said. "But if this country is going to sacrifice treating people like human beings in the name of safety, then we have already lost the war.”

If you don't want to be searched, try to dress Muslim like.

“I am a good American and I want safety for all passengers as much as the next person," Sawyer said. "But if this country is going to sacrifice treating people like human beings in the name of safety, then we have already lost the war.”

That reminds me of a certain other quote:

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty, to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin

This guy needs to do a hell of a lot more than file a complaint. He needs to sue the fucking shit out of TSA. Every day we are hearing about more and more abuses.

A retired special education teacher on his way to a wedding in Orlando, Fla., said he was left humiliated, crying and covered with his own urine after an enhanced pat-down by TSA officers recently at Detroit Metropolitan Airport.

“I was absolutely humiliated, I couldn’t even speak,” said Thomas D. “Tom” Sawyer, 61, of Lansing, Mich.

MSNBC

Well at least they didnt taz him bro.

Serioulsy, i hope he sues the hell out of the tsa for emotional distress.

I hate the tsa.

Last edited:
Traveler who resisted TSA pat-down is glad his moment of fame is nearly over
Software engineer John Tyner's challenge—'If you touch my junk I'll have you arrested'—has become a rallying cry for air travelers upset at invasive new screening procedures.

November 19, 2010|By Catherine Saillant, Los Angeles Times

John Tyner knows he's at minute 14.5 of his headlong rush into the national spotlight. And he couldn't be happier.

An audio recording capturing Tyner's don't-touch-my-junk showdown with San Diego airport security screeners a week ago brought the software engineer instant celebrity. His story has been featured on all the major news and late-night comedy shows. Bloggers have alternately praised and excoriated him.

A "Don't Touch My Junk…and Don't Touch My Kid's Junk, Either" T-shirt is reportedly selling quickly on the Internet. So are other commercial products using Tyner's widely-heard challenge to a Transportation Security Administration screener: "If you touch my junk I'll have you arrested."

Traveler who resisted TSA pat-down is glad his moment of fame is nearly over - Los Angeles Times

This guy is the best! I read about him early last week and I hope everyone else says the same. What I've seen really isn't a pat down, it is disgusting and I hope people stop flying because of it.

(And have the agent arrested)

MSNBC

I would say "Unbelievable!" ... but then I'd be lying.

The home of the free huh?

See what stupid crap your failed foriegn policy has brought us.

I will never fly again until they stop this stupid assed shit.

This guy is the best! I read about him early last week and I hope everyone else says the same. What I've seen really isn't a pat down, it is disgusting and I hope people stop flying because of it.

I don't think that guy is great at all..Or this pant wetter guy either. They both ASKED to be patted down BECAUSE they refused the body scanner. IMO the body scanner is no big deal and the drama queens who have been causing a big fuss over it are undermining our transportation safety unnecessarily and spreading unreasonable fear as if essential liberties are being given up by going through an xray machine in order to board a plane.

Legal precedent has been set whereby this type of administrative search passes 4th amendment muster! Random episodes and a multitude of quotes plastered all over the internet only want to create drama and make it into something that it's not...

Last edited:

I don't think that guy is great at all..Or this pant wetter guy either. They both ASKED to be patted down BECAUSE they refused the body scanner.

No. Not true.

From the article:

On Nov. 7, Sawyer said he went through the security scanner at Detroit Metropolitan Airport. “Evidently the scanner picked up on my urostomy bag, because I was chosen for a pat-down procedure.”

I don't think that guy is great at all..Or this pant wetter guy either. They both ASKED to be patted down BECAUSE they refused the body scanner.

No. Not true.

From the article:

On Nov. 7, Sawyer said he went through the security scanner at Detroit Metropolitan Airport. “Evidently the scanner picked up on my urostomy bag, because I was chosen for a pat-down procedure.”

I didn't read the article only this thread...Well, no wonder he ended up with urine down his leg then.

IMO hysterical people are searching out random stories of mishaps in the new process only to create drama. The fact that an unfortunate mishap occurred to this man with a urine bag attached to himself does not convince me the entire process is wrong.

No. Not true.

From the article:

I didn't read the article only this thread...Well, no wonder he ended up with urine down his leg then.

Yeah, cause the TSA agents are totally untrained in how to deal with the public.

Adam Samberg was patted down by TSA in the airport and he...

JIZZED IN HIS PANTS

jizz_in_my_pants.gif

Forum List

Back