CNN Commentator takes issue with TSA.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
Oh how I love it when this happens.

Dear TSA: Grabbing vaginas isn't safety (Opinion) - CNN.com

(CNN)Eventually your heart gets hardened when you hear about nightmarish scenarios with the Transportation Security Administration, or TSA. With my elite status as a TSA Precheck and a CLEAR traveler, I'd grown accustomed to breezing through the security screening process in five minutes or less.

Randomly selected for additional screening? Child, please -- not "Diamond on Delta" me. So when I was selected in a nearly completely empty Detroit Metropolitan Airport last night, I thought it was ridiculous.

What makes her so different then anyone else ? Why should she be so special? I have had my dick and ball sack touched the last three time I took a flight anywhere, why shouldent this stupid ass? But it does point out how ridiculous the TSA is. This is one government agency that is inflicted on us that has yet to foil any crime, yet they made the news all the time for theft rings, rapes, and fucking up in general. Meh, at least one elite gets to see how it feels i guess. Hopefully Trump kills the TSA.

(CNN)Eventually your heart gets hardened when you hear about nightmarish scenarios with the Transportation Security Administration, or TSA. With my elite status as a TSA Precheck and a CLEAR traveler, I'd grown accustomed to breezing through the security screening process in five minutes or less.

Randomly selected for additional screening? Child, please -- not "Diamond on Delta" me. So when I was selected in a nearly completely empty Detroit Metropolitan Airport last night, I thought it was ridiculous.

you must LOOK GUILTY-----I was randomly selected once on a DOMESTIC flight--for a <gag>> strip search----I was led to a small room and ,,,,,waited...
and waited. A woman came in------looked at me----poked her finger
in my ------hair which was "up" in a bun like thing. ------and that was it-----
nothing more -----I did not even take my shoes off

What makes her so different then anyone else ? Why should she be so special? I have had my dick and ball sack touched the last three time I took a flight anywhere, why shouldent this stupid ass? But it does point out how ridiculous the TSA is. This is one government agency that is inflicted on us that has yet to foil any crime, yet they made the news all the time for theft rings, rapes, and fucking up in general. Meh, at least one elite gets to see how it feels i guess. Hopefully Trump kills the TSA.

you must LOOK GUILTY-----I was randomly selected once on a DOMESTIC flight--for a <gag>> strip search----I was led to a small room and ,,,,,waited...

All three times I was patted down and they checked every nook and cranny.

------do they still SUSPECT you?

------do they still SUSPECT you?

Yup. Honestly though,if im flying its for work and im pretty raggity looking. But still, its a useless organization that really serves no purpose. They need to be shut down.

Gosh they were so nice to me when I went through their checks. They were even nice as they pulled out the pocket knives that I had totally forgotten were in my purse. (I use to carry the extra pocket knives we had to give to the older teenage Amish boys. It was like giving them gold.)

Gosh they were so nice to me when I went through their checks. They were even nice as they pulled out the pocket knives that I had totally forgotten were in my purse. (I use to carry the extra pocket knives we had to give to the older teenage Amish boys. It was like giving them gold.)

Thats why a taping knife is better if you fly allot. They cost about 88 cents and they can be tossed in the trash with no heart burn.

Thats why a taping knife is better if you fly allot. They cost about 88 cents and they can be tossed in the trash with no heart burn.
It wasn't a big deal. I think we had about a buck a piece in them. I should have shook everything outta the purse before I went to the airport.

Forum List

Back