Police State: TSA Defends Pat-Down Of 4-Year-Old...

Do you really think that 4 year old and cerebral palsy victims are not capable of being given something to sneak through a checkpoint?

Boy, you'll do and say anything to defend your Big Brother huh? But what if your BOOOOSH Boogeyman was still in there? Would you be defending Big Brother so vigorously? Somehow i doubt it. You're very disingenuous.

I went through many a pat down when BOOOOSH was President. I accepted it as the price you pay for flying safely

So do I.

No one says you MUST fly. You choose to fly.

They make you take an eye exam to get a drivers license. You dont like it, dont drive. No one says you must drive.

BUT......that is why I am against the individual mandate in the healthcare law.....there is no out.

And you think he should have seen into the future huh?

How many years did Bush FAIL to get OBL AFTER he killed thousands on Bush's watch?

Clinton could have killed him before 9/11. That's just fact. Bush was only in office 9 Months before the attacks. Clinton had several years and countless opportunities to kill Bin Laden. He chose not to. You'll have to go ask him why he chose not to.

Clinton tried to kill him and missed. Republicans laughed and giggled "wag the dog" he is trying to divert us from Monica Lewinsky

Bush had an Army on the ground and let him slip through his fingers

Of course....Obama didn't miss

Bush was there? Or was it the military that let him slip through their fingers?

Bill Clinton could have killed Bin Laden before 9/11. He decided not to. He admitted that in his book.

How many years did Bush FAIL to get OBL AFTER he killed thousands on Bush's watch?

Cant help myself...I need to ask...

Do you think Obama was directly involved in FINDING OBL? Do you think he had a map and he would tell the military..."look in this cave and look in that cave"?

Listen up....LEARN SOMETHING....

The people that located him were pretty much the same people that were looking for him under Bush. Neither Obama or Bush were involved in the search.

I laugh when I think about what goes on in your mind....you picture Obama sitting in the situation room TELLING the JCoS what they need to do to find the guy.

Dude, you didn't know ? Obama not only flew ALL the helicopters that carried the SEALS in, but he fired the shot that put OBL down for good.

Obamarambo.jpg

Do you really think that 4 year old and cerebral palsy victims are not capable of being given something to sneak through a checkpoint?

Boy, you'll do and say anything to defend your Big Brother huh? But what if your BOOOOSH Boogeyman was still in there? Would you be defending Big Brother so vigorously? Somehow i doubt it. You're very disingenuous.

I went through many a pat down when BOOOOSH was President. I accepted it as the price you pay for flying safely

You lie. It's as simple as that.

Looks like Big Brother got em another evil Al Qaeder.

http://cache.boston.com/resize/bonzai-fba/AP_Photo/2012/04/25/1335400792_3896/539w.jpg[/IMG

The grandmother of a 4-year-old girl who became hysterical during a security screening at a Kansas airport said Wednesday that the child was forced to undergo a pat-down after hugging her, with security agents yelling and calling the crying girl an uncooperative suspect.

The incident has been garnering increasing media and online attention since the child's mother, Michelle Brademeyer of Montana, detailed the ordeal in a public Facebook post last week. The Transportation Security Administration is defending its agents, despite new procedures aimed at reducing pat-downs of children.

The child's grandmother, Lori Croft, told The Associated Press that Brademeyer and her daughter, Isabella, initially passed through security at the Wichita airport without incident. The girl then ran over to briefly hug Croft, who was awaiting a pat-down after tripping the alarm, and that's when TSA agents insisted the girl undergo a physical pat-down.

Isabella had just learned about "stranger danger" at school, her grandmother said, adding that the girl was afraid and unsure about what was going on.

"She started to cry, saying 'No I don't want to,' and when we tried talking to her she ran," Croft said. "They yelled, 'We are going to shut down the airport if you don't grab her.'"

But she said the family's main concern was the lack of understanding from TSA agents that they were dealing with a 4-year-old child, not a terror suspect.

"There was no common sense and there was no compassion," Croft said. "That was our biggest fault with the whole thing — not that they are following security procedures, because I understand that they have to do that."

Brademeyer, of Missoula, Mont., wrote a public Facebook post last week about the April 15 incident, claiming TSA treated her daughter "no better than if she had been a terrorist." The posting was taken down Wednesday. Another post said the family had filed formal complaints with the TSA and the airport...

Read More:
[url=http://news.yahoo.com/tsa-defends-pat-down-4-old-kan-airport-231522461.html;_ylt=A2KJ3CVkiJhP2S4AInDQtDMD]TSA defends pat-down of 4-year-old at Kan. airport - Yahoo! News[/url]
[url=http://www.drudgereport.com/]DRUDGE REPORT 2012®[/url][/quote]

Would you prefer a circumstance where the terrorists know that people of a certain demographic (such as children) rarely if ever get scrutinized by security?

Clinton could have killed him before 9/11. That's just fact. Bush was only in office 9 Months before the attacks. Clinton had several years and countless opportunities to kill Bin Laden. He chose not to. You'll have to go ask him why he chose not to.

Clinton tried to kill him and missed. Republicans laughed and giggled "wag the dog" he is trying to divert us from Monica Lewinsky

You are factually incorrect. Bill Clinton wrote in his own book that he decided to hold off on killing Bin Laden. So like i said, go take that up with him.

I have flown over a million miles. I was grounded when 9-11 occurred and it took almost a week to get back. I was one of the first flyers to go through a checkpoint after they reopened air flights
I have gone through many a checkpoint in airports throughout the country and abroad. It is mildly inconvenient but I accept it as the price you pay not to go through another 9-11

http://cache.boston.com/resize/bonzai-fba/AP_Photo/2012/04/25/1335400792_3896/539w.jpg[/IMG

The grandmother of a 4-year-old girl who became hysterical during a security screening at a Kansas airport said Wednesday that the child was forced to undergo a pat-down after hugging her, with security agents yelling and calling the crying girl an uncooperative suspect.

The incident has been garnering increasing media and online attention since the child's mother, Michelle Brademeyer of Montana, detailed the ordeal in a public Facebook post last week. The Transportation Security Administration is defending its agents, despite new procedures aimed at reducing pat-downs of children.

The child's grandmother, Lori Croft, told The Associated Press that Brademeyer and her daughter, Isabella, initially passed through security at the Wichita airport without incident. The girl then ran over to briefly hug Croft, who was awaiting a pat-down after tripping the alarm, and that's when TSA agents insisted the girl undergo a physical pat-down.

Isabella had just learned about "stranger danger" at school, her grandmother said, adding that the girl was afraid and unsure about what was going on.

"She started to cry, saying 'No I don't want to,' and when we tried talking to her she ran," Croft said. "They yelled, 'We are going to shut down the airport if you don't grab her.'"

But she said the family's main concern was the lack of understanding from TSA agents that they were dealing with a 4-year-old child, not a terror suspect.

"There was no common sense and there was no compassion," Croft said. "That was our biggest fault with the whole thing — not that they are following security procedures, because I understand that they have to do that."

Brademeyer, of Missoula, Mont., wrote a public Facebook post last week about the April 15 incident, claiming TSA treated her daughter "no better than if she had been a terrorist." The posting was taken down Wednesday. Another post said the family had filed formal complaints with the TSA and the airport...

Read More:
[url=http://news.yahoo.com/tsa-defends-pat-down-4-old-kan-airport-231522461.html;_ylt=A2KJ3CVkiJhP2S4AInDQtDMD]TSA defends pat-down of 4-year-old at Kan. airport - Yahoo! News[/url]

Would you prefer a circumstance where the terrorists know that people of a certain demographic (such as children) rarely if ever get scrutinized by security?[/QUOTE]

You would defend Big Brother on this. Anything goes for you, now that your BOOOSH Boogeyman is gone. Big Brother can do no wrong now. You,RW, and Jillian are so full of shite. Defending the indefensible is shameful.

You are factually incorrect. Bill Clinton wrote in his own book that he decided to hold off on killing Bin Laden. So like i said, go take that up with him.

Can I see the quote you are talking about?

I have flown over a million miles. I was grounded when 9-11 occurred and it took almost a week to get back. I was one of the first flyers to go through a checkpoint after they reopened air flights
I have gone through many a checkpoint in airports throughout the country and abroad. It is mildly inconvenient but I accept it as the price you pay not to go through another 9-11

Such a nice convenient flip-flop. You didn't say all that when your BOOOOSH Boogeyman was in there. Go ahead and lie if you want to though. But you're only lying to yourself.

Read More:

Would you prefer a circumstance where the terrorists know that people of a certain demographic (such as children) rarely if ever get scrutinized by security?[/QUOTE]

White kids in leg braces ? Or in wheel chairs ? And there is still the fact that they have yet to find any contraband in any of there searches.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Americans really do need to start standing up. Big Government grows bigger & bigger by the day. The NDAA, Patriot Act and so on, have already taken so much of our basic freedoms away. 40,000 new Laws were passed in 2011 alone. So how much more oppression & humiliation will the People endure before they stand up? That's the most important question facing the American People at this point.

Terrorists probe for weaknesses. They go through checkpoints to see what the procedures are and how they can be compromised. They are not idiots and wil choose the path of least resistance. If they do not think they have a good chance of evading a security check, they will not try.

TSA and checkpoints around the world have done a good job of keeping us safe. There have been no successful hijackings since 9-11. If the terrorists thought they could successfully get through TSA security, they would have done so. It is closing one door and making them try other tactics

Houston businessman Farid Seif says it was a startling discovery. He didn't intend to bring a loaded gun on a flight out of Houston and can't understand how TSA screeners didn't catch it.

Man passes through TSA security with loaded gun in carry-on bag, boards plane | abc13.com

Nearing the height of last year's Christmas travel season, TSA screeners at Bush Intercontinental Airport somehow missed a loaded pistol, one that was tucked away inside a carry-on computer bag.

"I mean, this is not a small gun," Seif said. "It's a .40 caliber gun."

sleeping-tsa.jpg

Wonder if Mr. Seif is a white guy ?

Last edited:
Terrorists probe for weaknesses. They go through checkpoints to see what the procedures are and how they can be compromised. They are not idiots and wil choose the path of least resistance. If they do not think they have a good chance of evading a security check, they will not try.

TSA and checkpoints around the world have done a good job of keeping us safe. There have been no successful hijackings since 9-11. If the terrorists thought they could successfully get through TSA security, they would have done so. It is closing one door and making them try other tactics

Like i said earlier, a nice convenient flip-flop from you on this one. When your BOOOSH Boogeyman was in there, you sang a completely different tune. Now anything goes because your Dear Leader is in there. You really are very disingenuous. You need to work on that.

Like i said earlier, a nice convenient flip-flop from you on this one. When your BOOOSH Boogeyman was in there, you sang a completely different tune. Now anything goes because your Dear Leader is in there. You really are very disingenuous. You need to work on that.

Endless repeating of the same baseless accusation does nothing to make it appear to be true

The TSA Blog: TSA Top 10 Good Catches of 2011

. 8) An artfully concealed non-metallic martial arts weapon called a “Tactical Spike” was found in the sock of a passenger at Pensacola (PNS) after being screened by a body scanner. The only thing I keep in my sock is my foot.
7) Inert landmines were found at Salt Lake City (SLC). I always travel with mine, don’t you???
6) A stun gun disguised as a smart phone was found at Los Angeles (LAX). Not very smart to travel with this stunning device.
5) A flare gun with seven flares was found in a passenger’s carry-on bag at Norfolk (ORF). Hmmm… pressurized cabin + 7 live flares = no good can come from this.
4) Two throwing knives *concealed in hollowed out book were found at Washington National (DCA). Killer book…
3) Over 1,200 firearms were discovered at TSA checkpoints across the nation in 2011. Many guns are found loaded with rounds in the chamber. Most passengers simply state they forgot they had a gun in their bag.
2) A loaded .380 pistol *was found strapped to passenger’s ankle with the body scanner at Detroit (DTW). You guessed it, he forgot it was there…
1) Small chunks of C4 explosives were found in passenger’s checked luggage in Yuma (YUM). Believe it or not, he was brining it home to show his family.

]

Would you prefer a circumstance where the terrorists know that people of a certain demographic (such as children) rarely if ever get scrutinized by security?

You would defend Big Brother on this. Anything goes for you, now that your BOOOSH Boogeyman is gone. Big Brother can do no wrong now. You,RW, and Jillian are so full of shite. Defending the indefensible is shameful.

You didn't answer my question.

Forum List

Back