TSA agents yelled at her, handcuffed her to a chair, ripped up her ticket...

I actually saw Ted Koppel on BBC News last night cheerleading for our Government treating American Citizens like they do criminals in our Prisons. This is why i despise the Liberal Media. Here's an old Liberal Media hack who would be screeching 24/7 about brutal Government oppression if an 'R' was in the White House. But as long as the 'D' in is there it's.."No big deal,just treat em like prisoners." I couldn't believe i was watching him advocating treating Citizens like prisoners. What an ignorant asshole.

I actually saw Ted Koppel on BBC News last night cheerleading for our Government treating American Citizens like they do criminals in our Prisons. This is why i despise the Liberal Media. Here's an old Liberal Media hack who would be screeching 24/7 about brutal Government oppression if an 'R' was in the White House. But as long as the 'D' in is there it's.."No big deal,just treat em like prisoners." I couldn't believe i was watching him advocating treating Citizens like prisoners. What an ignorant asshole.
Are you shocked Koppel(AKA Alfred E Newman) has no career?

Guess I'll have to leave my .357 Magnum at home..:(. Anyways.

I hope when I fly, since I will eventually have too for AF stuff, that it isn't too bad, but eh, I personally don't mind myself going through a scanner, but I'd mind someone patting my wife or something like that down to be honest.

Forum List

Back