TSA manage to make a 3 year old wheelchair bound baby sob

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I swear they hire sadists. Oooooh, I'm spitting bullets right now.

'I don't want to go to Disney World anymore': Parents' fury as TSA agents detain their crying wheelchair-bound daughter, THREE, and confiscate her stuffed animal

article-2281769-18254AB4000005DC-953_964x349.jpg

Forck family was flying from Missouri to Orlando, Florida for vacation
Three-year-old daughter, Lucy, was detained for further testing ahead of family's February 8 flight
Stuffed animal 'Lamby' was confiscated
Lucy suffers from spinal bifida and is in a wheelchair

The parents of a toddler with spinal bifida are outraged after TSA officials forced their daughter to undergo a series of additional security measures ahead of their flight to Disney World.

Nathan and Annie Forck were flying out of their home state of Missouri on a February 8 flight bound for Orlando, Florida with their wheelchair-bound daughter Lucy and their two other children.

Mrs Forck took a six-minute video detailing their toddler’s cries as she said through tears that she didn’t want to go to Disney World anymore, and is claiming the TSA discriminates against people who use mobility devices.

article-0-18241AD9000005DC-394_306x549.jpg

AND this is what's unreal. But good for the Mom. She got it on tape. Bravo Mummy :clap2:

As Fox News Radio reports, the Forcks were attempting to fly to Orlando to enjoy a family vacation at Disney World and were flying out of Lambert-St Louis International Airport.

Though they got through the TSA security checkpoint without incident, a TSA agent pulled the family aside to screen Lucy’s wheelchair further for a pat down and swabbing her mobility device.

Mrs Forck pulled out her smart phone and began recording the whole event, against the TSA agent’s request.

Parents' fury as TSA 'detains' their wheelchair-bound daughter, 3, as they're trying to fly to Disney World for family vacation | Mail Online

I am torn about this kinda stuff. Terrorists could get to "suburbia" groups, manipulate them and have them carry explosives in a toy. Shit is sad.. Just because you are white and look like your husband is a CEO, does not mean you cant be affiliated with terrorists

Stuffed animal 'Lamby' was confiscated.... Why?
The TSA could not xray it and verify that it was safe?
They swabbed down her wheelchair for explosives why not the stuffed toy?
TSA were just being the pricks that we expect them to be.
The TSA lives to make little girls cry.

To the authorities this little white girl had an unfair advantage and deserved to be put in her place.

I am torn about this kinda stuff. Terrorists could get to "suburbia" groups, manipulate them and have them carry explosives in a toy. Shit is sad.. Just because you are white and look like your husband is a CEO, does not mean you cant be affiliated with terrorists

Oh agreed. What I don't understand though is for the quizzillions of dollars spent at DHS why on earth they couldn't accomadate a family like this, in a private room, the screening can done privately.

Where the TSA get some training in how to handle a situation like this more delicately instead of so officiously.

Sensitivity training.

Get the co-operation of the parents. All handled nicely. Someone saying Lamby is just going to the doctors for a second to make sure Lamby is fine to meet Mickey.

Like dentist's do. Give the baby a sucker. Give her a free Mickey or Minnie. The government can give out free phones after all. :)

Make it nicer instead of playing Gestapo dragging away poor Lamby?

Last edited:

Oh agreed. What I don't understand though is for the quizzillions of dollars spent at DHS why on earth they couldn't accomadate a family like this, in a private room, the screening can done privately.

Where the TSA get some training in how to handle a situation like this more delicately instead of so officiously.

Sensitivity training.

Get the co-operation of the parents. All handled nicely. Someone saying Lamby is just going to the doctors for a second to make sure Lamby is fine to meet Mickey.

Like dentist's do. Give the baby a sucker. Give her a free Mickey or Minnie. The government can give out free phones after all. :)

Make it nicer instead of playing Gestapo dragging away poor Lamby?

Damn good point, TD damn good

Imagine a black child or muslim child treated like this. It would never happen. It has never happenef.

TSA = Security Theater. We are no safer flying with them than we were without them. It's all about getting the American people to accept more control by the government that allegedly "serves" us.

Agreed.

Wait...what?! :eek:

All it would take is one damn incident of exactly what you just posted and then we would not have any stories about how horrible the TSA are for about a year.

Last edited:
But say if the trauma this caused leads her to a life of making only 82 cents on the dollar compared to men, will liberals then think twice about their politically correct policy of offending everyone so muslims don't get offended?

Imagine a black child or muslim child treated like this. It would never happen. It has never happenef.

Please see above for proof of you being completly wrong.

Oh and no stories on this child being tramatized. I am saying, if this child was, do you honestly think there would be a story about it? I really dont know.

Last edited:

Please see above for proof of you being completly wrong.

Oh and no stories on this child being tramatized. I am saying, if this child was, do you honestly think there would be a story about it? I really dont know.

Daily Mail UK means the story went international. Link is in my OP. See the baby in the wheel chair screaming and crying?

It's a news story.

Have Americans really become so paranoid that they need to allow these horrid people to scare a little girl looking forward to a trip to Disneyland?
Why the need to swab the wheelchair? Its a wonder they didn't pull her pants down to try and find an imaginary bomb stuffed down her pants.

Harrassing 3 year olds and humilating crippled/old people are one of the many perks of being a TSA agent. Other perks include:
-Molesting women/girls
-Molesting men/boys
-Stealing passengers' money and other property

:rolleyes: Apparently she got upset because her stuffed animal had to go through the metal detector. The parents should have known this to be the case before hand.

Fauxrage.

A couple years ago, I met my sis at BWI before a flight back home from business. She's like "oh, here's the Boy Scout popcorn you ordered from my kids". It was a sealed box 12" on all sides, and inside was a cylindrical tin (yes metal) full of popped corn. I'm like WTF they're going to jump all over my ass.

The box went on the conveyor, into the x-ray and out the other side. Not a peep from anyone. No swab, no pat-down, didn't open the box....

I mean really.

:rolleyes: Apparently she got upset because her stuffed animal had to go through the metal detector. The parents should have known this to be the case before hand.

Fauxrage.

exactly. I'm sure the TSA handled it as badly as could be handled after that point, but initially why the issue to begin with?

Oh b/c parents are stupid.

Fauxrage.

Stuffed animal 'Lamby' was confiscated
Her stuffed animal, ‘Lamby,’ had been scanned via X-ray and had not been returned to her.

So it was more than just going through the metal detector.
What can you expect when you advertise for TSA jobs on Pizza Boxes.
However all is not lost.....The family may still be able to buy her Stuffed animal 'Lamby'
back at an online TSA auctions.
Where to buy items confiscated by the TSA | Eyeflare.com

Forum List

Back