Trump's solution: Arm Teachers = More Guns on campus

When a hijacker on a plane jumps up and hollers "I've got a bomb," the air marshall doesn't radio air traffic control and hit the hijacker with harsh language. It's a tap between the eyes with a special bullet that won't quite pierce the walls of the plane.

No trained LEO would aim for the top of the head. You aim for center mass. You obviously never had weapons training before.

First being far left is hardly being liberal.

Just pointing out they are running the latest far left religious narratives, just like you!

And yet another far left drones shoots and misses by light years!

Go ahead NRA puppet , they count on people like you .

And the far left drones prove my point they are hear to push a religious agenda based on far left religious scripture. They do not want discussion, they want to just run their narratives.

And the far left counts on people you like you so they can divide the nation even further and can kill even more people.
Listen you brainwashed baboon.. there was a ban on the type of gun that was used in this last shooting and expired in 2002.
But the NRA made sure that wouldn't be a ban anymore

this is when the massive shooting in schools started happening as an epidemic..

Our kids deserve an education , more than the stupid NRA corrupt trying to make more money on mass shooting machines.

Grow up Kosh

And the far left drone religious narratives come out in force.

That did not take long, so much for "discussion" as the far left drone claimed they wanted.

Again this is another bash thread not meant for discussion, just pushing the far left debunked religious agenda.

Then again they became an epidemic under their god, Obama.

The far left did nothing for 8 years under Obama and will not do anything now, except just shout religious dogma.

His plan to reduce gun violence included a focus on mental health treatment, limiting magazine sizes, strengthening background checks and restarting federal gun research that had been frozen for years. Obama issued further actions on medical histories in background checks in 2014.

Yes you see 8 years and nothing changed, just feel good legislation just so the far left can say they did something. Yet nothing they proposed or did stopped the latest school shooting.

Thank you proving my point that the far left will not do anything!

First being far left is hardly being liberal.

Just pointing out they are running the latest far left religious narratives, just like you!

And yet another far left drones shoots and misses by light years!

And the far left drones prove my point they are hear to push a religious agenda based on far left religious scripture. They do not want discussion, they want to just run their narratives.

And the far left counts on people you like you so they can divide the nation even further and can kill even more people.
Listen you brainwashed baboon.. there was a ban on the type of gun that was used in this last shooting and expired in 2002.

Our kids deserve an education , more than the stupid NRA corrupt trying to make more money on mass shooting machines.

Grow up Kosh

That did not take long, so much for "discussion" as the far left drone claimed they wanted.

Again this is another bash thread not meant for discussion, just pushing the far left debunked religious agenda.

The far left did nothing for 8 years under Obama and will not do anything now, except just shout religious dogma.

His plan to reduce gun violence included a focus on mental health treatment, limiting magazine sizes, strengthening background checks and restarting federal gun research that had been frozen for years. Obama issued further actions on medical histories in background checks in 2014.
Yet, Obungo never thought of giving the right to self defense to the students and teachers. Typical leftist. Lots of talk and stuff that is meaningless.

I totally agree with this.

The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

When a school shooting starts, we call armed men (we call them cops) to come and stop the assailant. This can take 6-8 minutes on average. By then a hundred people can be dead. Why not have people trained just like LEO right there on site, response time: 30 seconds, tops.

Why is this a bad idea? Cops aren't special people. They're simply given special powers. Anyone can be trained to the standards of a LEO.

I totally agree with this.

The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

When a school shooting starts, we call armed men (we call them cops) to come and stop the assailant. This can take 6-8 minutes on average. By then a hundred people can be dead. Why not have people trained just like LEO right there on site, response time: 30 seconds, tops.

Why is this a bad idea?

Because it goes against the far left religion.

That is the only reason, they need these shootings to happen. That is why they do not really do anything to stop.

Chicago has very strict gun laws, but has been ruled by the far left for over 60 years. You figured by now the people would get wise to the fact that far left policies never work, they only make things worse.

The far left also want to ban guns and leave a wide open border. SO it proves they only want the criminals to have the guns.

Food for thought: FRIENDLY FIRE

Trained and combat seasoned military veterans can make mistakes.
I don't LIKE the idea of campuses bristling with armed security, including the teachers. However, they've got a point. When a hijacker on a plane jumps up and hollers "I've got a bomb," the air marshall doesn't radio air traffic control and hit the hijacker with harsh language. It's a tap between the eyes with a special bullet that won't quite pierce the walls of the plane.
I think it's an overreaction to arm all schools, considering how infrequently this happens, but if it makes a community feel safer, they do have a point.

Apparently you were not awake during the Obama years.

But that is par for far left drones.

They disagree with an armed vet who knows how to use a firearm, than just some random teacher.

Need to get your far left religious narrative straight before you post.

Also the title of the thread is bogus, even if you support more police on campus there will still be more guns on campus.

No amount of legislation will stop the person that has made up their mind to kill people.
Learn how to read, wouldja?

On second thought--can someone check to see if Kosh is a bot?

Grow up Kosh

Yes you see 8 years and nothing changed, just feel good legislation just so the far left can say they did something. Yet nothing they proposed or did stopped the latest school shooting.

Thank you proving my point that the far left will not do anything!
You know as well as I do that Trump and the GOP rolled that back..
Obama did as much as he could with a GOP congress bucking him anyway they could.

How much has abortion changed since the righties hi-jacked it to get more votes from the christian community since 1992

When a hijacker on a plane jumps up and hollers "I've got a bomb," the air marshall doesn't radio air traffic control and hit the hijacker with harsh language. It's a tap between the eyes with a special bullet that won't quite pierce the walls of the plane.

No trained LEO would aim for the top of the head. You aim for center mass. You obviously never had weapons training before.
Heart and head. Flak jackets protect the heart. I watch tv

And besides that, I was supporting your argument. So keep it up. Shoot yourself in the foot.

You are such an idiot........we 2,100 police officers to guard 535 members of congress........and you don't want kids to have even a tiny bit of protection......does that mean you want dead kids?

Nothing you say about armed citizens is remotely based on facts, truth or reality......

I don't LIKE the idea of campuses bristling with armed security, including the teachers. However, they've got a point. When a hijacker on a plane jumps up and hollers "I've got a bomb," the air marshall doesn't radio air traffic control and hit the hijacker with harsh language. It's a tap between the eyes with a special bullet that won't quite pierce the walls of the plane.
I think it's an overreaction to arm all schools, considering how infrequently this happens, but if it makes a community feel safer, they do have a point.

It is simply a matter of not being a gun free zone....we know from the mass shooters they capture and the notes from the ones that die, that they target gun free zones......end the gun free zone and these killers choose different targets......we know from actual shootings that as soon as they are confronted, they commit suicide, run away or surrender, they are not looking for a shootout.....that is why they pick gun free zones...they know, because they prepare 6 months to 2 years in advance, that the police are 5 minutes away...the Sandy Hook Shooter committed suicide at the moment he heard the police sirens on the cars of the approaching cops.....

Getting rid of gun free zones is the issue......you take away the easy target and make them go somewhere else.

----------------------------------------------------- good , get rid of the Gun Free zones . They have no place in America . And if the teachers don't like it then let them read up on the PATCO air traffic controller Saga Wrycatcher ,

Grow up Kosh

Yet, Obungo never thought of giving the right to self defense to the students and teachers. Typical leftist. Lots of talk and stuff that is meaningless.

So you are saying that the students should have guns..moron there was a guard with a gun on the school property where the shooter was killing the children . He wimped out.

Grow up Kosh

So you are saying that the students should have guns..moron there was a guard with a gun on the school property where the shooter was killing the children . He wimped out.
You're an idiot. Any student or teacher that's fully trained and qualified should be armed. Dumb ass.

So can police like you demonized when Obama was in office.

Yet now you far left drones are claiming you want more police.

You can not have it both ways.

But leave it to the far left drones to never let a good religious narrative go to waste.

Although I am not sure how you can mistake someone in a school who is shooting at students, but leave it to far left logic to say otherwise.

Hey moron, I'm a retired LEO, not far left and not far right. I'm pragmatic, realistic and in touch with reality, unlike you.

They think that all police are Right wingers..lol..

I sort of like the idea of retired vets doing this, the trained guy that was on campus while the shooting took place wimped out and let those kids down.

Interesting take on that for being a known far left drone!

But I se you too are running the far left religious narratives.

I think the far left is willing to ignore the FBI not doing it's job because they believe Obama commanded such things. Otherwise they would be pointing to the fact that FBI dropped the ball.

Kosh has nothing to offer but his biased opinions, most of which are echoes of conspiracy theorists, memes, propaganda aird by conservative radio "disc jockey's" and childish attacks on every poster to the left of CPAC.

Grow up Kosh

You're an idiot. Any student or teacher that's fully trained and qualified should be armed. Dumb ass.

By "qualified" do you mean able to make a life or death decision on a moments notice, and shifting from lecturing to engaging a killer? Able to kill a student she/he has been hired to teach/mentor when an attack begins?

Have you considered the sounds of gunshots, screams and cry's for help? Along with the cacophony of sounds the smell and all around chaos would confuse a seasoned infantryman. And what if the shooter were not a child, and the teacher recognized the shooter as a fellow instructor? Shoot or not, was he engaging the killer, or the killer him/her self.

So can police like you demonized when Obama was in office.

Yet now you far left drones are claiming you want more police.

You can not have it both ways.

But leave it to the far left drones to never let a good religious narrative go to waste.

Although I am not sure how you can mistake someone in a school who is shooting at students, but leave it to far left logic to say otherwise.

Hey moron, I'm a retired LEO, not far left and not far right. I'm pragmatic, realistic and in touch with reality, unlike you.

They think that all police are Right wingers..lol..

I sort of like the idea of retired vets doing this, the trained guy that was on campus while the shooting took place wimped out and let those kids down.

Interesting take on that for being a known far left drone!

But I se you too are running the far left religious narratives.

I think the far left is willing to ignore the FBI not doing it's job because they believe Obama commanded such things. Otherwise they would be pointing to the fact that FBI dropped the ball.

Kosh has nothing to offer but his biased opinions, most of which are echoes of conspiracy theorists, memes, propaganda aird by conservative radio "disc jockey's" and childish attacks on every poster to the left of CPAC.
kosh is a 13 year old kid .....i thought everyone knew this?....

Veterans can make mistakes? So we should just let gunmen kill as many kids as they can without any resistance?

My God you people are sick.

Heart and head. Flak jackets protect the heart. I watch tv

And besides that, I was supporting your argument. So keep it up. Shoot yourself in the foot.

No, not heart and head. The fact that you said "you watch TV" and that makes you think you know what the fuck you're talking about says a lot. You shoot for one place, CENTER MASS. That is where anyone is taught to aim. Never the head. It's too mobile and almost impossible to hit. It's not steady. Aiming for the heart means aiming to the right of center mass, increasing the chance of a miss.

I know you were supporting my view, but I was correcting you saying they would "tap between the eyes." It SOUNDS all Rambo, but it's highly unlikely. The guy won't be standing there with his head in plain view keeping steady for you to hit that spot.

Like I said, you've never taken firearms training, I can tell.

Veterans can make mistakes? So we should just let gunmen kill as many kids as they can without any resistance?

My God you people are sick.

Dead is dead, by intent or by error matters not. I wonder how many of you gun lovers have ever been in a fire fight?

Forum List

Back