CNN calls Florida school shooting survivor & hero a liar

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
CNN Calls Florida School Shooting Survivor & Hero a Liar
CNN is effectively calling a student survivor and hero of the Parkland school shooting a liar.

Pointing this out is key because the media has attempted to smear anyone who questions the logic of allowing the opinions of children to dictate national policy as being insensitive to the victims of the massacre.

upload_2018-2-23_7-15-39.png

CNN has got to be one of the lowest skank blowing news sites there is. What else can you expect when you have Anderson Cooper who fits the scene of an Anti American, Anti Trump, Anti rights, liberty, and freedom.

As long as he can marry the same sex, strip everyone else of their say in the matter it is the perfect storm for all ANTI American pricks gay or not.

I wish someone would take away your St. Petersburg connection.

CNN explained that Haab's speech was too long for the Town Hall, but they have invited him on to say whatever he will. There were certainly students and parents at Trump's Listening Session that were talking about it. I don't think it is a big secret that some of the students want armed security.

The daily dose of Info Wars fake news Russian spam at USMB.
The post above is semi-true. He was standing outside the West entrance for four minutes, in position, according to the real news. The sheriff said he "has no words." Well, I believe that.
I have been wondering what that was all about. Was he ordered to that location to wait for the shooter to come out of the building? Remember the PD had a 26 minute lag in the video being sent from the school. If ANYTHING else could go wrong with this situation, I find it hard to imagine what.

The post above is semi-true. He was standing outside the West entrance for four minutes, in position, according to the real news. The sheriff said he "has no words." Well, I believe that.
I have been wondering what that was all about. Was he ordered to that location to wait for the shooter to come out of the building? Remember the PD had a 26 minute lag in the video being sent from the school. If ANYTHING else could go wrong with this situation, I find it hard to imagine what.
Thread headline is not about the cop.

CNN is effectively calling a student survivor and hero of the Parkland school shooting a liar.

Pointing this out is key because the media has attempted to smear anyone who questions the logic of allowing the opinions of children to dictate national policy as being insensitive to the victims of the massacre.

View attachment 178519

CNN has got to be one of the lowest skank blowing news sites there is. What else can you expect when you have Anderson Cooper who fits the scene of an Anti American, Anti Trump, Anti rights, liberty, and freedom.

As long as he can marry the same sex, strip everyone else of their say in the matter it is the perfect storm for all ANTI American pricks gay or not.
Hitler gave guns to 17 million Germans and spiffy looking uniforms to wear too. The lucky ones got tanks, planes and flamethrowers. Will you idiots ever quit lying about Hitler disarming Germans?

• Banned

View attachment 178519

Hitler gave guns to 17 million Germans and spiffy looking uniforms to wear too. The lucky ones got tanks, planes and flamethrowers. Will you idiots ever quit lying about Hitler disarming Germans?

Yeah and his ass kissers were the first ones he killed. You know the little snitches wearing brown shirts.

He was told not to go in. I guarantee it.

View attachment 178519

Do you have a legitimate source for this?

I was disappointed in the interview that the kid was not asked about the substance of his original comments compared to the truncated version.
Probably a blessing in disguise for him because if he had gone against the grain of that hitler youth rally he most likely would become the next victim of mob-bullying.

View attachment 178519

They were spiffy. Weren't they...?

CNN explained that Haab's speech was too long for the Town Hall, but they have invited him on to say whatever he will. There were certainly students and parents at Trump's Listening Session that were talking about it. I don't think it is a big secret that some of the students want armed security.

except that psychopath is posting from infowars again.

I wonder if that tinfoil hat ever hurts.

View attachment 178519

Since you consider CNN a legit *source* you will understand why we laugh at you morons when you demand use information from sources you approve.

It doesn't work any more.

View attachment 178519

Since you consider CNN a legit *source* you will understand why we laugh at you morons when you demand use information from sources you approve.

It doesn't work any more.

They just don't get CNN, CIA and all. Anderson Cooper former CIA lmfao . and he still works for them..

upload_2018-2-23_15-32-14.png

except that psychopath is posting from infowars again.

I wonder if that tinfoil hat ever hurts.

LOL

Why?

Forum List

Back