Trump's solution: Arm Teachers = More Guns on campus

You're an idiot. Any student or teacher that's fully trained and qualified should be armed. Dumb ass.
What constitutes as ‘qualified.’

How many teachers would meet the ‘qualified’ criteria.

The fact is that there would be far too few ‘qualified’ teachers in a given school district or system to adequately staff schools; indeed, there are likely no such ‘qualified’ teachers at all in many school districts or systems.

The notion of ‘armed teachers’ is idiocy on many levels.
How many teachers are ex military or already have the experience and knowledge of how to use firearms? It is NOT a fact that there would be far to few "qualified" teachers in a given school district to adequately staff schools. That's just your highly emotional uninformed ignorant opinion.
Okay, Mr. Information. How many teachers today, right this minute, ARE ex military or have the experience and knowledge to use firearms? You should know, since it would be highly emotional, uninformed and ignorant to say there aren't enough to adequately staff schools.
What an ignorant question. There are ex military everywhere in our schools. Are you really that uninformed and out of touch with reality? We've only been at war for the last 18 years. Duh!!
Answer the question or admit you haven't got a clue.
l answered the question and you don't like the answer. Cry and pout.

Yet, Obungo never thought of giving the right to self defense to the students and teachers. Typical leftist. Lots of talk and stuff that is meaningless.

So you are saying that the students should have guns..moron there was a guard with a gun on the school property where the shooter was killing the children . He wimped out.
You're an idiot. Any student or teacher that's fully trained and qualified should be armed. Dumb ass.

The fact is that there would be far too few ‘qualified’ teachers in a given school district or system to adequately staff schools; indeed, there are likely no such ‘qualified’ teachers at all in many school districts or systems.

How many teachers are ex military or already have the experience and knowledge of how to use firearms? It is NOT a fact that there would be far to few "qualified" teachers in a given school district to adequately staff schools. That's just your highly emotional uninformed ignorant opinion.

Q. How many vets are teachers (you made a claim, give the reader a number. And, tell us how many were engaged in a small arms firefight, and observed a member of their squad killed or dying?)?

I served (1967 -1969) and never saw any live action. In fact I only fired the .45 in boot camp, and an old BAR off the fantail at an empty drum a couple of times.
I made the claim and stand by it. Common sense tells us that there are many in the educational field that have weapons and self defense training with firearms. Make up any number that satisfies your infantile rant.

They think that all police are Right wingers..lol..

I sort of like the idea of retired vets doing this, the trained guy that was on campus while the shooting took place wimped out and let those kids down.

That guy was on the force too long. Should have retired a year ago.

Trump is right. Arm the teachers. Train them if necessary. The more guns in the hands of good guys, the better (and not just in schools)

So you are saying that the students should have guns..moron there was a guard with a gun on the school property where the shooter was killing the children . He wimped out.

Q. How many vets are teachers (you made a claim, give the reader a number. And, tell us how many were engaged in a small arms firefight, and observed a member of their squad killed or dying?)?

I served (1967 -1969) and never saw any live action. In fact I only fired the .45 in boot camp, and an old BAR off the fantail at an empty drum a couple of times.
I made the claim and stand by it. Common sense tells us that there are many in the educational field that have weapons and self defense training with firearms. Make up any number that satisfies your infantile rant.

Common sense? Oh, I now understand since you have offered this evidence in proving your opinion. Thanks so much for providing this evidence.

SARCASM ALERT

Common sense? Oh, I now understand since you have offered this evidence in proving your opinion. Thanks so much for providing this evidence.

SARCASM ALERT
No one has to "prove" an opinion. Time for your nap.

When a hijacker on a plane jumps up and hollers "I've got a bomb," the air marshall doesn't radio air traffic control and hit the hijacker with harsh language. It's a tap between the eyes with a special bullet that won't quite pierce the walls of the plane.

No trained LEO would aim for the top of the head. You aim for center mass. You obviously never had weapons training before.
Heart and head. Flak jackets protect the heart. I watch tv

And besides that, I was supporting your argument. So keep it up. Shoot yourself in the foot.

No, not heart and head. The fact that you said "you watch TV" and that makes you think you know what the fuck you're talking about says a lot. You shoot for one place, CENTER MASS. That is where anyone is taught to aim. Never the head. It's too mobile and almost impossible to hit. It's not steady. Aiming for the heart means aiming to the right of center mass, increasing the chance of a miss.

I know you were supporting my view, but I was correcting you saying they would "tap between the eyes." It SOUNDS all Rambo, but it's highly unlikely. The guy won't be standing there with his head in plain view keeping steady for you to hit that spot.

Like I said, you've never taken firearms training, I can tell.
You believe in arming teachers and turning our schools in to armed camps. So whatever "expertise" you've got is highly suspect in my book. I agreed you had a point, but you have taken it way past the point of reasonable. And the news we now know, that four deputies arrived during the shooting and took up defensive positions outside the school WITHOUT going in to stop the shooting show me how much this "Good guy with a gun" concept is worth.
Nada.

The good guy with the gun concept stopped aircraft hi-jackings, even though only a fraction of flights actually had air marshals aboard. It is not reasonable to conclude that the failure of some police officers to do the job they are paid to do, negates the idea that self defense is possible against a gunman.

First, the possibility that a shooter might run into an adult with a gun, is enough to deter some shooters. That equates to many students still being alive, that would otherwise be dead. Second, no one knows what anyone will do when confronted with a deadly threat. However, an armed teacher is far better equipped to deal with the situation than an unarmed teacher.

I have no fear of law abiding citizens being armed. They are no more likely to shoot me than unarmed law abiding citizens. Most teachers, even the left wingers, are law abiding, and are unlikely to shoot anyone unless that person is seriously threatening their students.

What liberals can't grasp is that school shooters are not Rambo's, they're not fearless beings hellbent on killing tough people. Just the opposite.

They are cowards who are going after a soft target. If they wanted to get shot they'd shoot up a police station. But the fact that we haven't had a police station shooting in quite some time tells me these people are not stupid. They know how to maximize the carnage, go for the softest target. If schools become armed places, they aren't soft anymore.

Our congressman are guarded at all times by armed security, why can't we protect our innocent children the same way?

When a hijacker on a plane jumps up and hollers "I've got a bomb," the air marshall doesn't radio air traffic control and hit the hijacker with harsh language. It's a tap between the eyes with a special bullet that won't quite pierce the walls of the plane.

No trained LEO would aim for the top of the head. You aim for center mass. You obviously never had weapons training before.
Heart and head. Flak jackets protect the heart. I watch tv

And besides that, I was supporting your argument. So keep it up. Shoot yourself in the foot.

No, not heart and head. The fact that you said "you watch TV" and that makes you think you know what the fuck you're talking about says a lot. You shoot for one place, CENTER MASS. That is where anyone is taught to aim. Never the head. It's too mobile and almost impossible to hit. It's not steady. Aiming for the heart means aiming to the right of center mass, increasing the chance of a miss.

I know you were supporting my view, but I was correcting you saying they would "tap between the eyes." It SOUNDS all Rambo, but it's highly unlikely. The guy won't be standing there with his head in plain view keeping steady for you to hit that spot.

Like I said, you've never taken firearms training, I can tell.
And you obviously know nothing about firearms if you believe arming teachers is a good idea.

His plan to reduce gun violence included a focus on mental health treatment, limiting magazine sizes, strengthening background checks and restarting federal gun research that had been frozen for years. Obama issued further actions on medical histories in background checks in 2014.
Yet, Obungo never thought of giving the right to self defense to the students and teachers. Typical leftist. Lots of talk and stuff that is meaningless.

Just because someone is ex-military doesn’t mean he’s proficient enough with a pistol to avoid killing students rather than an active shooter.

Indeed, many ex-military haven’t touched a service weapon in years, had no interest in firearms when they left the service, and haven’t maintained their shooting skills over those years.

The same is true for ex LEOs.

Just because someone is ex-military doesn’t mean he’s proficient enough with a pistol to avoid killing students rather than an active shooter.

Indeed, many ex-military haven’t touched a service weapon in years, had no interest in firearms when they left the service, and haven’t maintained their shooting skills over those years.

In this instance the police responding did nothing and let the kids be slaughtered. Is that the best outcome? Is that what you want? Of course it is, it helps you push your anti-gun agenda.

And the anti-cop agenda that was getting stale as well.

Only a stupid liberal would say letting a mad man with a machine gun mow down teenagers at a high school is better than arming the teachers and give them a fighting chance of survival.

Why DO you hate kids so much? You do realize that responding police can miss and hit a student too, right? Many instances are recorded of police hitting innocent bystanders. It happens.

Thank you, Mr. Negativity.

SARCASM ALERT

WOW, You don't even know the meaning of sarcasm, you're dumber than even I suspected.

SARCASM ALERT

WOW, You don't even know the meaning of sarcasm, you're dumber than even I suspected.
Your schtick is getting old.

So can police like you demonized when Obama was in office.

Yet now you far left drones are claiming you want more police.

You can not have it both ways.

But leave it to the far left drones to never let a good religious narrative go to waste.

Although I am not sure how you can mistake someone in a school who is shooting at students, but leave it to far left logic to say otherwise.
No. Not more police you retard. Armed guards and metal detectors.

What liberals can't grasp is that school shooters are not Rambo's, they're not fearless beings hellbent on killing tough people. Just the opposite.

They are cowards who are going after a soft target. If they wanted to get shot they'd shoot up a police station. But the fact that we haven't had a police station shooting in quite some time tells me these people are not stupid. They know how to maximize the carnage, go for the softest target. If schools become armed places, they aren't soft anymore.

Our congressman are guarded at all times by armed security, why can't we protect our innocent children the same way?
Why would they go shoot up a police station when they get more emotional shock value shooting up a school?

As much as people hate cops he'd be a hero to shoot up a police station. But they're way too cowardly for that.

As much as people hate cops he'd be a hero to shoot up a police station. But they're way too cowardly for that.
Who told you their motivation is to be a hero? Its pretty clear their motivation is primarily about revenge on their classmates. Hell they haven said this themselves. Thats why most are done at schools or the work place.

Forum List

Back