Trump's NFL protest prioblem

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Trump just said that the NFL players that protest don't know what they are protesting.

They know.

Trump doesn't get it because he sees no problem with law enforcement slaughtering young black men.

I'd say it's the NFL and the idiot players enabled by the Left that insist on disrespecting our country, that have the problem.

Nobody cares about the NFL anymore. They do nothing but shit in their nests with this stuff. If they want to protest walk off the field and leave all that money behind!

Some people never learn...there are players holding out for more money and at the same time there are players working real hard at destroying that cash cow with their stubbornness...

Last weeks first pre season game had the lowest viewership on record....

Idiots....take a knee for less pay....take a knee for empty stadiums...take a knee because you are a stupid moron...

Trump just said that the NFL players that protest don't know what they are protesting.

They know
Every time that question is asked we get a different answer....last one I heard was social justice....but when the reporter asked what that meant the player couldn't answer....he sounded like an idiot....

They know.

Trump doesn't get it because he sees no problem with law enforcement slaughtering young black men.

No. The players do not "know". Patriotism is neither conditional nor temporary nor optional. These overpaid modern day gladiators spit on the privileges afforded them by the sacrifice of hundreds of thousands of real warriors including such brothers as Pat Tillman. The players who protest have been fitted, shackled, and chained by radical Left identity politics and Lenin-esque class warfare re-packaged as race warfare and sold to them by the MSM inside the lie that all law enforcement officers are out to kill young black men. They're being pulled around by the nose on a short chain of political manipulation; what's a hell of lot worse is the example they set for millions of young Americans who idolize their every move and word. Shame on them and their houses.

I don't know what the white people related to me and friends would do without the NFL football, including me and my husband. Yet they bitch about the black kneelers.

I don't know what the white people related to me and friends would do without the NFL football, including me and my husband. Yet they bitch about the black kneelers.
What does being white have to do with watching football?

They know.

It's all about Dumpf's hatred of the NFL going back to March 1984 when Commissioner Pete Rozelle told Dumpf that he would never get an NFL franchise as long as Rozelle was involved with the league.

And, guess what, Dumpf never did get a franchise. So, instead of winning, Dumpf lost and has to face the unpleasant fact. Therefore, to this day he has held a grudge against the NFL, and it's ironic that a committed, aggressive DRAFT DODGER claims to be such a fan of our flag and national anthem. He supports them only so far as it benefits him and his favorite bro, Putin.. BIGLY!!!!!!!!

They know.

First off, this doesn't create a problem for him.
Second, Law enforcement isn't slaughtering young black men.

They know
Every time that question is asked we get a different answer....last one I heard was social justice....but when the reporter asked what that meant the player couldn't answer....he sounded like an idiot....
Well....... he is a football player afterall.

What does being white have to do with watching football?

Hypocrites, that is what. Some white folks think blacks are only for entertainment. To be fair most of my family and my husbands family live in areas where blacks are an enigma.

They know.

It's all about Dumpf's hatred of the NFL going back to March 1984 when Commissioner Pete Rozelle told Dumpf that he would never get an NFL franchise as long as Rozelle was involved with the league.

And, guess what, Dumpf never did get a franchise. So, instead of winning, Dumpf lost and has to face the unpleasant fact. Therefore, to this day he has held a grudge against the NFL, and it's ironic that a committed, aggressive DRAFT DODGER claims to be such a fan of our flag and national anthem. He supports them only so far as it benefits him and his favorite bro, Putin.. BIGLY!!!!!!!!
Why hasn’t Trumpy been to any war zones to meet the troops?

Because he’s not pro-military. He’s Pro-Trumpy.

They know.

Why hasn’t Trumpy been to any war zones to meet the troops?

Because he’s not pro-military. He’s Pro-Trumpy.

What war zones? Syria? You need to stop eating those retard sandwiches.

Forum List

Back