Trump's NFL protest prioblem

I'd say it's the NFL and the idiot players enabled by the Left that insist on disrespecting our country, that have the problem.
So, you think this country is about white supremacy?

This country is about capitalist and millionaire supremacy. Funny watching millionaires protest police officers who make 1/20th what they make while risking their lives.

Three Miami Dolphins protested during the Anthem during last Thursday's pre season game. Two took a knee and one did the black power salute (which BTW looks like a Nazi Salute) Hopefully the Dolphins will cut these clowns before the season starts, I watched the NFL to get away from the political BS. NFL games are neither the time or the place for these misdirected protests

Trump wouldn't have any NFL issues if he'd just stop talking about it.

He's so desperate to placate his base, though, that he can't help himself.

He talks about it because he cares about veterans. He ran on that platform. I don't care what the entitled millionaires do but their protest is disrespectful to veterans. Anyone who argues it is not is playing the identity politics game. This is equivalent to burning the flag. They have the right to do it but it still makes them ass holes.

Three Miami Dolphins protested during the Anthem during last Thursday's pre season game. Two took a knee and one did the black power salute (which BTW looks like a Nazi Salute) Hopefully the Dolphins will cut these clowns before the season starts, I watched the NFL to get away from the political BS. NFL games are neither the time or the place for these misdirected protests

Dolphins suck anyway. They should cut them.

Dolphins suck anyway. They should cut them.
Agreed thay have not been respectable since Marino left

He talks about it because he cares about veterans. He ran on that platform. I don't care what the entitled millionaires do but their protest is disrespectful to veterans. Anyone who argues it is not is playing the identity politics game. This is equivalent to burning the flag. They have the right to do it but it still makes them ass holes.

He could give 10 shits about Vets, he just wants their vote.

So tell me what did the vets fight for???

Bolton is another one, he didn't want to die on a rice paddy. Trump is a big time draft dodger and also his sons who were of age never served, they didn't want to die in Afghanistan or Iraq.

So tell me what did the vets fight for???

You don't know? Seriously? Google it. I am not your teacher, moonbat.

Bolton is another one, he didn't want to die on a rice paddy. Trump is a big time draft dodger and also his sons who were of age never served, they didn't want to die in Afghanistan or Iraq.
STFU Tell me what is the service record of Clinton and Obama.

Forum List

Back