Trump's NFL protest prioblem

I don't know what the white people related to me and friends would do without the NFL football, including me and my husband. Yet they bitch about the black kneelers.

That sounds like a shitty life......

I don't know what the white people related to me and friends would do without the NFL football, including me and my husband. Yet they bitch about the black kneelers.

What about it is shitty. Doesn't everyone watch football. By the way it sounds everyone does. Or are they just bitching about the black kneelers for something to bitch about?

What about it is shitty. Doesn't everyone watch football. By the way it sounds everyone does. Or are they just bitching about the black kneelers for something to bitch about?

You keep saying black kneelers like only blacks are doing it. Can you support that?

Plus, I always try to bring in the vile League as a whole, who initially supported the players, before they didn't, and then did again.

And your dismissal of our stated concerns based on, what? You being a dick? is just you being an ass.

Trump just said that the NFL players that protest don't know what they are protesting.

They know.

Trump doesn't get it because he sees no problem with law enforcement slaughtering young black men.

No, they do not, and neither do you. George Soros is behind it, and he could care less about blacks or cops. He started BLM. He gave the money to Acorn to buy hoodies and rile the blacks up. He is using blacks and spending billions to cause strife and division in our country. And is so smart he actually has his NFL teams paying alms to him! They tithe to his "philanthropic" organizations. You are being played. You think it's genuine. You can't see the bigger picture.

Soros suggested they kneel, not some deep seated, newly found moral outrage at the death of some black man. If that were the case they would have turned toward Chicago and knelt a long time ago...

Soros is behind everything in the RWN's handbook.

And you don't even see him coming. Google my theory to see if there really is a Soros/NFL connection, and get back to me, dumb ass....

Trump just said that the NFL players that protest don't know what they are protesting.

They know.

Trump doesn't get it because he sees no problem with law enforcement slaughtering young black men.

You are one ignorant liberal doing what ignorant liberals do best.

Spreading lies and falsehoods…………………

Guess what Dumb Ass?

If you do what the police tell you instead trying to bust

them in the mouth or take their gun the odds are

good you won’t get shot……

They know.

No, they do not, and neither do you. George Soros is behind it, and he could care less about blacks or cops. He started BLM. He gave the money to Acorn to buy hoodies and rile the blacks up. He is using blacks and spending billions to cause strife and division in our country. And is so smart he actually has his NFL teams paying alms to him! They tithe to his "philanthropic" organizations. You are being played. You think it's genuine. You can't see the bigger picture.

Soros suggested they kneel, not some deep seated, newly found moral outrage at the death of some black man. If that were the case they would have turned toward Chicago and knelt a long time ago...

Soros is behind everything in the RWN's handbook.

And you don't even see him coming. Google my theory to see if there really is a Soros/NFL connection, and get back to me, dumb ass....

No you back it up, you made the assertion, its up to you to back it up. I did

Weak Link in NFL Protest Story - FactCheck.org

I think this year folks will tune in more just to watch a live display of st00pid. Who in America doesnt enjoy watching a good train wreck? You have these players kneeling, reportedly to make a statement on the culture....but nobody outside the stadium is caring!!:aug08_031::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:. Its cant miss TV....like seeing some naked guy walking down Main Street shaking a banana at people saying repent now or you will be struck down this afternoon.

A year later, nobody takes these kneelers seriously.....they are a laughingstock.....dummies who really think kneeling fir 2 minutes on Sunday is going to promote cultural change. Lol....and what has happened in the past year? DICK!!!:backpedal:. As with most progressive thinking people, they created a billboard and are taking bows in front of it.....but the entire country drives past and doesnt even notice it!:deal::cul2::cul2::cul2:

They know.

Trump says it because it's been doing the rounds for ages anyway. It's just a way for racists to pretend they're right, by telling other people how they think.

You think this, and you're wrong, so there.

I don't think that.

Yes you do.

They know.

Trump says it because it's been doing the rounds for ages anyway. It's just a way for racists to pretend they're right, by telling other people how they think.

I don't think that.

Yes you do.

There is nothing racist about being unhappy with people kneeling during the National Anthem.

YOu are a race baiting asshole.

They know.

I don't think that.

Yes you do.

There is nothing racist about being unhappy with people kneeling during the National Anthem.

Did you serve in the military??

They know.

I don't think that.

Yes you do.

Did you serve in the military??

No, why do you ask? Seems very off topic.

They know.

I don't think that.

Yes you do.

Hey man....we want these assholes out front and center with this racist/nazi/Russia narrative. Stick a microphone in their face at every opportunity.....go.....go. Gotta embrace it....gets regular Americans to the polls every time.....especially white males in droves.....go! Regular Americans look at the Frigid and Real Dave's of the world like white supremacists. Go....go.....:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

They know.

I don't think that.

Yes you do.

Hey man....we want these assholes out front and center with this racist/nazi/Russia narrative. Stick a microphone in their face at every opportunity.....go.....go. Gotta embrace it....gets regular Americans to the polls every time.....especially white males in droves.....go! Regular Americans look at the Real Dave's of the world like white supremacists. Go....go.....:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I agree. And if Football as a sport has to take a big hit as the price, that is one I am willing to pay.

People can start watching sports where the stars know to not insult their fans.

They know.

I don't think that.

Yes you do.

Hey man....we want these assholes out front and center with this racist/nazi/Russia narrative. Stick a microphone in their face at every opportunity.....go.....go. Gotta embrace it....gets regular Americans to the polls every time.....especially white males in droves.....go! Regular Americans look at the Real Dave's of the world like white supremacists. Go....go.....:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I agree. And if Football as a sport has to take a big hit as the price, that is one I am willing to pay.

So, you are insulted because players are protesting racial injustice? What a racist POS you are.

I'd say it's the NFL and the idiot players enabled by the Left that insist on disrespecting our country, that have the problem.
So, you think this country is about white supremacy?

They know.

I don't think that.

Yes you do.

So, you are insulted because players are protesting racial injustice? What a racist POS you are.

SO you pretend to be confused about what I said, in order to have a lame ass justification to insult me?

FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

Anthem = Military. They always say "stand and honor those who served". Taking a knee disrespects the veterans. Period.
You are disrespecting the military by lying about what the protest is about.

If you really give a shit about the military & our vets, you would not have voted for Trump.

Period.

They know.

You are one ignorant liberal doing what ignorant liberals do best.

Spreading lies and falsehoods…………………

Guess what Dumb Ass?

If you do what the police tell you instead trying to bust

them in the mouth or take their gun the odds are

good you won’t get shot……

Anthem = Military. They always say "stand and honor those who served". Taking a knee disrespects the veterans. Period.
You are disrespecting the military by lying about what the protest is about.

If you really give a shit about the military & our vets, you would not have voted for Trump.

Period.

Trump increased the military budget? He is sinking Iran...no more drive bys. WTF are you talking about? Stop eating the retard sandwiches.

Forum List

Back