Alex Jones demands right to congressional hearing

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing

“You may not like me, you may despise my politics, but I am the canary in the coal mine,” said Jones. “They want to set a horrendous precedent which will strangle free speech online, FOREVER.”

If you aren't a weak minded loser then you wil take a hop over read it and learn , some can't learn their lips are still stuck on master Obama's asshole so stupidity won't bother and even biggger stupidity levels will deny facts using a source. That's puts you below those who don't even bother.

Alex Jones Demands Right to Congressional Hearing

“You may not like me, you may despise my politics, but I am the canary in the coal mine,” said Jones. “They want to set a horrendous precedent which will strangle free speech online, FOREVER.”

If you aren't a weak minded loser then you wil take a hop over read it and learn , some can't learn their lips are still stuck on master Obama's asshole so stupidity won't bother and even biggger stupidity levels will deny facts using a source. That's puts you below those who don't even bother.

Nationalize Facebook.

You go, comrade!

upload_2018-8-10_8-37-4.jpeg

Hold on tight the fascists are on the prowl....

Winter came for Alex Jones: The conspiracy theorist and proprietor of far-right fever swamp Infowars was kicked off several social media platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, Spotify, and Apple.

This isn't a First Amendment issue. Private companies are under no obligation to provide a platform to Sandy Hook conspiracy theorizing, 9/11 trutherism, or any of the other insane ideas Jones has propagated. Even so, I can't help but worry that the bans—which were aimed at curbing Jones' hate speech, not his spread of fake news, according to the statements of the various companies—signal an intention to police harmful speech under a definition that is nebulous and likely to be applied selectively.

Jones is a thoroughly unsympathetic victim. The things he says on his podcast and publishes on its website are vile. He is currently being sued for libel by families of the Sandy Hook victims for airing claims that the attack was a false flag operation organized by the U.S. government. Libel is a category of speech that is not protected under the First Amendment, and if you believe there are any situations where an individual should be held legally accountable for wrong speak (I do, albeit with great reticence), there is certainly a case to be made that this is one of them.

Alex Jones is internet equivalent of shouting fire in a crowded theater:

News Update – Late Morning

I support/supported his right to say dumb shit.
Despite that, his whining is getting on my nerves.
PRIVATE COMPANY. Go somewhere else. Holy shit!

Forum List

Back