Trump WH Revokes Brennan Security Clearance

Trump Revokes Security Clearance of John Brennan, Former C.I.A. Director

The Donald is a Master.

What a smooth move to get Omarosa off the front page. Ya gotta love him.

Trump is a petty a-hole

unemployment at record lows, GDP higher than Obama, the Bushes, or Clinton, NK to the table, Iran on the run, sanctions on Russia, bad trade deals being fixed, the paris accord cancelled, tax cuts for all working americans and American companies, yep, petty actions all.

Its about time, now he should do the same for all others that are ex federal employees. Once you exit you loose your cleaarance

Why. I see no reason to yank anyone's security clearance. If it is good for however many years it is good for. is good for then why should it be yanked.

bullshit, when I retired I had TS and SAP clearances, they were both cancelled because I no longer needed them. Brennan no longer needs his either, he is working as a political hack, he has no need for classified documents. Cancellation of clearances should be automatic when anyone leaves a government job or private industry job requiring a clearance.

To do so frivolously for political revenge?
Yes
Can you name another former intelligence office head bashing the next administration like Brennan has and is doing?....I guarantee you Obama would not have tolerated it either....
This is why we voted for Trump..........to clean out the rats....

Does not matter. Brennan has a right to speak out and security clearances should have nothing to do with politics. You are the rats infesting the system. A security clearance is only supposed to determine whether a person can be trusted to handle classified material. Nothing Brennan has done shows he cannot. Trump is less trustworthy than Brennan in handling classified material.

Yes
Can you name another former intelligence office head bashing the next administration like Brennan has and is doing?....I guarantee you Obama would not have tolerated it either....

Does not matter. Brennan has a right to speak out and security clearances should have nothing to do with politics. You are the rats infesting the system. A security clearance is only supposed to determine whether a person can be trusted to handle classified material. Nothing Brennan has done shows he cannot. Trump is less trustworthy than Brennan in handling classified material.

wrong, security clearances are granted on a "need to know" basis. Brennan has no need to know classified data in his current job as a political hack. The president has the constitutional authority to classify or declassify any government documents. You are totally wrong on this.

My question is this, Brennan voted for a Stalinist. HOW did he even GET a Clearance? He perjured himself about the NSA/CIA Surveillance Programs. WHY do any American's care that his Clearance has been revoked?

Because it being done as a act of political revenge. Most Americans would agree that politics be kept out of this. Gus Hall was a communist however they don't care who you voted for. The question is whether you or any member of your family are or have been a member of a grouyp that called for the overthrow of the government. Gus Hall did not do that.

The SOB was proven to have committed Perjury in his testimony to Congress, lying about not knowing about the Dossier. He should lose his freedom as well as his clearance

Please tell me when he was charged.

https://www.realclearinvestigations...or_john_brennan_investigated_for_perjury.html

"Brennan also swore that he did not know who commissioned the anti-Trump research document (excerpt here), even though senior national security and counterintelligence officials at the Justice Department and FBI knew the previous year that the dossier was funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign.

“John Brennan did more than anyone to promulgate the dirty dossier,” the investigator said. “He politicized and effectively weaponized what was false intelligence against Trump.”

Attempts to reach Brennan for comment were unsuccessful.

Several Capitol Hill sources say Brennan, a fiercely loyal Obama appointee, talked up the dossier to Democratic leaders, as well as the press, during the campaign. They say he also fed allegations about Trump-Russia contacts directly to the FBI, while pressuring the bureau to conduct an investigation of several Trump campaign figures starting in the summer of 2016.
"

Brennan was an 'all-in' member of Obama's Conspiracy team...

Another right wing nut job site. The fact is that Comey confirmed parts of it were confirmed. I thought anonymous sources were fake news. That is what Trump says.

The Donald is a Master.

Trump is a petty a-hole

Nothing in the 1st Amendment guarantees unhinged individuals like John O Brennan an eternal security clearance just because of their trump hatred.

Where did you get your degree in psychology. How many people have you worked with. Are you accredited. Same question for liar Trump and liar Sanders. This is reminiscent of the old Soviet Union where they put dissidents in mental institutions which were actually jails.

No one is suggesting that Mr. Brennan be placed in a nuthouse.

Only that the disgraced former CIA kingpin no longer be given access to the nation's secrets.

How is Brennan’s free speech being removed when he is on CNN talking about it?

He can say whatever the fuck he wants to say.

You guys are so full of shit.

I saw the interview. He seemed free to speak to me.
Brennan's security clearance was revoked because of his criticism of the President. It was a purely "punitive" move by the President for Brennan exercising his 1st amendment rights to say the President is a dick. If Trump gets away with it, he will do more to more folks. Watch.

Wrong.

Refer to my earlier posts in this thread. I am tired of repeating myself.

You are promoting garbage anyway swamp creature. It was a punitive move and Trump has admitted it.

How is Brennan’s free speech being removed when he is on CNN talking about it?

He can say whatever the fuck he wants to say.

You guys are so full of shit.

I saw the interview. He seemed free to speak to me.
Brennan's security clearance was revoked because of his criticism of the President. It was a purely "punitive" move by the President for Brennan exercising his 1st amendment rights to say the President is a dick. If Trump gets away with it, he will do more to more folks. Watch.

Wrong.

Refer to my earlier posts in this thread. I am tired of repeating myself.

You are promoting garbage anyway swamp creature. It was a punitive move and Trump has admitted it.

You hurt my feelings. Reported.

The Donald is a Master.

Trump is a petty a-hole

Nothing in the 1st Amendment guarantees unhinged individuals like John O Brennan an eternal security clearance just because of their trump hatred.

Where did you get your degree in psychology. How many people have you worked with. Are you accredited. Same question for liar Trump and liar Sanders. This is reminiscent of the old Soviet Union where they put dissidents in mental institutions which were actually jails.

Only that the disgraced former CIA kingpin no longer be given access to the nation's secrets.

Actually you are doing the same thing. They are using unstable behavior as a excuse which we all know is not true.

He has hardly been disgraced. The fact is that he does not have access to information. I had a security clearance when I left the military until it ran out. However I could not walk into the Pentagon and look at top secret information. .

It is an attack on free speech. I am really, really concerned about this.
What the he'll are you talking about?

FREEDOM OF SPEECH is a constitutional Right bestowed upon EVERY American citizen.

A SECURITY CLEARANCE is a TOOL / RESPONSIBILITY entrusted to only a select few individuals after they have gone through an investigation that proves they are trustworthy enough and qualified.

A Security Clearance is meant for those who actually serve the government and / or the military in some official capacity, whether as a member of the military, contractor, or government employee.

Getting one sure as hell is NOT a 'Right' and has NOTHING to do with 'FREEDOM OF SPEECH".

In fact, having one and having access to classified means you do NOT have the legal right to talk about or share that classified information with anyone else who does not have the necessary security clearance and the Need To Know...PUNISHABLE BY GINE AND / IR IMPRISONMENT!

When you are no longer in a position where you need that security clearance, as in you are no longer doing a job in which that security clearance is required, as in retiring from government or being fired from such a position, your security clearance can and often is revoked.

And if you violate that trust and / or commit crimes, proving yourself unworthy of being entrusted with that responsibility, as Brennan did, you can and should have your security clearance stripped.

You could NOT be more wrong if you tried on this one!

I understand Brennan saying something so STUPID, attempting to play on the emotions of Trump Haters who have no clue about Security Clearances, and only people who have no clue about Security Clearances would buy that BS and parrot it!

They are not accusing him of leaking information. What he does have the right to is fair treatment. H e is being singled out because he criticizes Trump. Tell me where that is a condition for a security clearance.

The Donald is a Master.

Trump is a petty a-hole

Actually you are doing the same thing. They are using unstable behavior as a excuse which we all know is not true.

He has hardly been disgraced. The fact is that he does not have access to information. I had a security clearance when I left the military until it ran out. However I could not walk into the Pentagon and look at top secret information. .
Suppose President Trump gave Dr. Jerome Corsi and Alex Jones Top Secret security clearance. The men obviously would like to have it to help in their news analysis and reporting.

Would you be as loud hollering, if Hillary Clinton were elected in 2024 and announced she was stripping them of their top secret clearances?

Yes

No one is stopping Brennan the seditious bastard from speaking....for you to hitch your wagon to a spook....a former CIA scumbag shows how far off track Trump derangement syndrome has taken you....

Illegal = Jail time.... it's an easy equation.
Sorry - fail, dumbass.

Illegal = Against the Law.

People break the law quite often and get away with it due to a technicality...or a President and his own personal DOJ to protect HIS criminals.

So you say. The fact is that Trump has appointed all the top officials in the DOJ and no investigations much less convictions.

Brennan was also involved in the assassination of Qaddafi, and the quagmire of Libya where he Obama and Clinton actually paid terrorists to stage a coup and then attacked Benghazi after killing Omar. It was these same people Brennan, Obama and Clinton "PAID" who dragged Ambassador Stephens through the streets of Libya.
chris-stevens-being-carried.jpg

2014-05-07-6a4e4212.jpg

They also paid terrorists to stage a coup in Egypt.

Fuck Brennan.

He's a Traitor

He is not a traitor and fuck you.

Yes

No one is stopping Brennan the seditious bastard from speaking....for you to hitch your wagon to a spook....a former CIA scumbag shows how far off track Trump derangement syndrome has taken you....

You have the problem with Trump Derangement Syndrome. It causes you to say stupid things.

In the real world these people don't need a security clearance. If they need to consult they can be temporeraly cleared and brought up to speed. It happens all the time. Honestly, all people who are done serving in their position in whatever department should have to give up the clearance.

Hey, did you notice that no less than 12 former CIA and FBI directors have denounced what trump did today? ARe they all wrong?
If they're leftists, they're traitors. So yes - they're wrong.

You really are garbage. They are not traitors even if they are leftists, Trump is undermining this country at every turn.

Forum List

Back