DNC chief draws miniscule crowd at "indoor Latin shopping mall"...

He is Bat-Shit crazy.

Let him work the Freak Show at the State Fair....he'll get a better crowd.

Hispanics are going for Trump too.

At least..the legal ones, and the ones who work and who like America.

PHOTO: DNC chief Tom Perez plays to tiny audience at mall - empty seats in front row! - The American Mirror

Please post a couple of credible sources to substantiate your claim. The photo in your source also prints on the same page this:

DCAd.jpg

Would I be remiss in wondering if you support this form of racism? IMO your link is nothing more - and maybe much less - than the tabloids we see when in line at the supermarket.

I suggest you broaden your education.

Wry Catcher , No this is racist...

1162_558357284193493_1771080013_n.jpg

This statement was issued by LBJ in the 60's; we (some of us, it seems) have evolved since then. Nixon's tapes were as egregious, and stated later in the 60's, and we have members who post here regularly who are clearly racists in 2018.

This issue does not prove anything, when other facts are left out. Trump's claim about Mexicans, is racism too, and this in 2018 repulses most of us, and enabled others to feel free to express their hate for all people of color.

Wry Catcher , No this is racist...

1162_558357284193493_1771080013_n.jpg

This statement was issued by LBJ in the 60's; we (some of us, it seems) have evolved since then. Nixon's tapes were as egregious, and stated later in the 60's, and we have members who post here regularly who are clearly racists in 2018.

This issue does not prove anything, when other facts are left out. Trump's claim about Mexicans, is racism too, and this in 2018 repulses most of us, and enabled others to feel free to express their hate for all people of color.

Are you really going to give LBJ a complete pass on that? He is literally saying he is going to destroy black society to control them for the forseeable future. How are you okay with that?

As for Trump, he said there are many dangerous people entering illegally, and that they are not Mexico's finest. What is your problem with that? The media spun it differently. They tried to get people to buy into Trump hates all latinos. The left feels better if they believe Trump is a racist, they believe what they want to believe. Meanwhile, back in reality, miss hot sauce in her purse had campaign people who referred to latino voters as taco bowls.

PHOTO: DNC chief Tom Perez plays to tiny audience at mall - empty seats in front row! - The American Mirror

The Hispanic vote will kill Trump in 2020

You racists always conflate "Hispanic" with "criminal illegal aliens".

All Hispanics aren't illegals, you know.

Working Hispanics like Trump a lot.

I have personally brought an easy dozen over to him.

Yup, I'm registering them to vote as fast as they can slip across the border.........
100,000 new Puerto Rican voters in Florida

They are not too happy with how Trump treated the hurricane

You racists always conflate "Hispanic" with "criminal illegal aliens".

All Hispanics aren't illegals, you know.

Working Hispanics like Trump a lot.

I have personally brought an easy dozen over to him.

Most compassionate Americans and all Hispanics were outraged by Trumps callous separation of parents from their children

A wide majority of Americans support DACA....Trump killed it

Puerto Rico saw over 1000 die due to Trumps indifference to disaster relief

We will see it’s impact in November and Trump will feel the wrath of Hispanic voters in 2020

Yup, I'm registering them to vote as fast as they can slip across the border.........

Whatever they choose to believe, I'm sure the DNC is stoking that "fire" for all it's worth......... You seem willing to swallow it hook line and sinker.......

Whatever they choose to believe, I'm sure the DNC is stoking that "fire" for all it's worth......... You seem willing to swallow it hook line and sinker.......
They really don’t have to

Hispanic voters have seen the treatment they have received from Republicans

They really don’t have to

Hispanic voters have seen the treatment they have received from Republicans
Yet ignore the treatment they received from their own non-republican officials.......... Yeah, yeah, I know, you can post "proof" that it was the republicans and I can post "proof" that it was the Puerto Rican corruption and we get no where because you want to believe what you want to believe and I don't really care one way or the other. :dunno:

Forum List

Back