Trump wants to cut off FEMA funding to Cali wildlifes because of his impasse with democrats

I think President Trump wants California to become proactive in preventing these fires! You would support that right?
Trump simply saying their efforts are of poor quality doesn’t mean jack shit. You know that right? Trump’s dumbass has never even been within 100 yards of a forest fire. My god, do you people believe anything Trump says? You’re willing to take his word over the word of thousands of firefighters in the state? This board never ceases to amaze me.

WTF, the photo was a fake?
th
Uh no idiot. The fire just isn’t raging 100 yards away. How do I know? Because within minutes their lives would be in danger because of how fast the fire burns through such a dry forest.

Quit pretending that you or Trump knows jack shit about wildfires. God sometimes I get so nauseated seeing posts like this on USMB
I know a hell of lot more than you do about forest that are left to rot...and I've watched for years the destruction of out of control impossible to extinguish fires in my state....dead trees are kindling...until California excepts that truth the fires will continue....
You don’t know jack shit about the logistics of wildfires. God its bad enough you people are so willfully ignorant. Don’t pretend that you think you know something about a complex problem in state with a severe drought problem. Just because Trump decides firefighters are incompetent, it doesn’t mean you have to go full retard and assume he knows what he is talking about.

I posted a link on this thread about the problem. If you don't like that one, use "google" and find your own.

I might not know jack about wildfires. but I do know how to do research to figure out what the problem is.

Mark

You don’t know jack shit about the logistics of wildfires
I know more than you obviously do....
Don’t pretend that you think you know something about a complex problem in state with a severe drought problem
When you have a drought you need to manage the forests...not adopt a hands off policy....
Oh good fucking god. Quit pretending you know jack shit about this subject. God it is so painful to read your posts. I may just vomit. I mean my god, if Trump had never criticized the wildfire effort your dumbass wouldn’t have said jack shit about this subject otherwise. You just believe what your messiah says.

:bang3:

It sounds harsh but Trump is right...but the hands off the forests agenda in California is killing people...they need fire breaks and roads and they need to clear cut where development exists....
But whenever a wise preventive project is asked for by the CDF (California department of forestry) to prevent fires from spreading the law suits from tree hugger organizations begin to fly....if they can't stop the forest fire prevention agencies they slow them down with litigation....
Quit pretending that you or Trump knows jack shit about wildfires. God sometimes I get so nauseated seeing posts like this on USMB.

Do you want to blame someone for the fires...try these asshats;
Los Padres ForestWatch

It sounds harsh but Trump is right...but the hands off the forests agenda in California is killing people...they need fire breaks and roads and they need to clear cut where development exists....
But whenever a wise preventive project is asked for by the CDF (California department of forestry) to prevent fires from spreading the law suits from tree hugger organizations begin to fly....if they can't stop the forest fire prevention agencies they slow them down with litigation....
Quit pretending that you or Trump knows jack shit about wildfires. God sometimes I get so nauseated seeing posts like this on USMB.
FFS, an idiot like you could find a way to kill yourself with a stick if you were put in charge of it. WTF do you think creates a wildfire? Let’s hear this rambling retarded reply.

Quit pretending that you or Trump knows jack shit about wildfires. God sometimes I get so nauseated seeing posts like this on USMB
I know a hell of lot more than you do about forest that are left to rot...and I've watched for years the destruction of out of control impossible to extinguish fires in my state....dead trees are kindling...until California excepts that truth the fires will continue....
You don’t know jack shit about the logistics of wildfires. God its bad enough you people are so willfully ignorant. Don’t pretend that you think you know something about a complex problem in state with a severe drought problem. Just because Trump decides firefighters are incompetent, it doesn’t mean you have to go full retard and assume he knows what he is talking about.

I posted a link on this thread about the problem. If you don't like that one, use "google" and find your own.

I might not know jack about wildfires. but I do know how to do research to figure out what the problem is.

Mark
What does the link say exactly? I missed it.

FFS, an idiot like you could find a way to kill yourself with a stick if you were put in charge of it. WTF do you think creates a wildfire? Let’s hear this rambling retarded reply.
I’m sorry do you not know what creates a fire? I say just fire instead of wildfire because that’s all you would need before it turned into a wildfire.

I feel like I am taking crazy pills reading this thread.

I’m sorry do you not know what creates a fire? I say just fire instead of wildfire because that’s all you would need before it turned into a wildfire.

It takes fuel. What were you thinking?

Do you want to blame someone for the fires...try these asshats;
Los Padres ForestWatch
Okay so you linked a homepage of a non-profit group. Wow. Just wow.

Um no it doesn’t need fuel to happen. It’s a matter as simple as setting off a firework in a densely wooded area. That’s it. That’s all it would take.

Um no it doesn’t need fuel to happen. It’s a matter as simple as setting off a firework in a densely wooded area. That’s it. That’s all it would take.
LMAO! Holy fuck.

Say what?????

Um no it doesn’t need fuel to happen. It’s a matter as simple as setting off a firework in a densely wooded area. That’s it. That’s all it would take

:290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final:
Good god dude. If you joined the boyscouts, they would all laugh at you on your first day. It wouldn’t matter how hard you would try to convince them our dumbass president understands fires.

Say what?????
How hard is this?

Say what?????
How hard is this?

Just gets difficult when you say stupid stuff.

Mark

Self-induced DISASTER: California fires the direct result of shortsighted environmentalist policies that prohibit forest management

Mark

Self-induced DISASTER: California fires the direct result of shortsighted environmentalist policies that prohibit forest management
Oh god. There is so much bullshit in this article that I don’t even know where to start from. I’ll just have to make a list:

1) The article makes no effort to not sound unbiased. It’s all the liberals fault and Trump was right like always. This article may as well come from Fox News. This bullshit brings me to point #2.

2) This article was written AFTER Trump criticizes the wildfire effort. We know this because it quotes one of his tweets. Please tell me you are more objective than this.

3) Not only does this article make the bullshit, baseless assertion that climate change has nothing to do with the wildfires, but we get this quote from someone in Trump’s administration. He may be the director of interior, but it’s not like that means his dumbass understands climatology. Fucking of course climate change is a huge contributor to the problem.

4) This article just pretends Cali’s unprecedented drought is not at all related to the wildfires. It’s all the liberals fault. It’s always just the fault of liberals! No more. No less.

5) The “deadwood” this article talks about it is of course entirely vague. Okay so who stopped the deadwood clearing? How much was stopped? Why are we sure the wildfire started because of it? We don’t know any of those answers because this claim came from some moron in Trump’s administration.

6) The entire summary of this article is a bullshit narrative about how the fires have started, yet you pretend regardless of why it is happening, we should cut off FEMA funding. I love how the author offers his “prayers”. That’s all he needs to say to make himself sound human. It’s not like he gives a shit if Cali gets the resources it needs to fight these fires.

Mark

Oh god. There is so much bullshit in this article that I don’t even know where to start from. I’ll just have to make a list:

1) The article makes no effort to not sound unbiased. It’s all the liberals fault and Trump was right like always. This article may as well come from Fox News. This bullshit brings me to point #2.

2) This article was written AFTER Trump criticizes the wildfire effort. We know this because it quotes one of his tweets. Please tell me you are more objective than this.

3) Not only does this article make the bullshit, baseless assertion that climate change has nothing to do with the wildfires, but we get this quote from someone in Trump’s administration. He may be the director of interior, but it’s not like that means his dumbass understands climatology. Fucking of course climate change is a huge contributor to the problem.

4) This article just pretends Cali’s unprecedented drought is not at all related to the wildfires. It’s all the liberals fault. It’s always just the fault of liberals! No more. No less.

5) The “deadwood” this article talks about it is of course entirely vague. Okay so who stopped the deadwood clearing? How much was stopped? Why are we sure the wildfire started because of it? We don’t know any of those answers because this claim came from some moron in Trump’s administration.

6) The entire summary of this article is a bullshit narrative about how the fires have started, yet you pretend regardless of why it is happening, we should cut off FEMA funding. I love how the author offers his “prayers”. That’s all he needs to say to make himself sound human. It’s not like he gives a shit if Cali gets the resources it needs to fight these fires.

If my link is wrong, you could show me where California does indeed use good forestry measures in their state.

Mark

billy how long did you live in California that you know so much about taking care of the forests out there?....just wondering...

Forum List

Back